GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

NCAAF Week 6 Blowjobs (60% +26.23x)

NCAAF Week 1: 18-8 (+9.40x) (69%)
    NCAAF Week 2: 10-5 (+0.60x) (66%)

NCAAF Week 3: 13-10 (+3.78x) (56%)
    NCAAF Week 4: 14-14 (-0.20x) (50%)
    NCAAF Week 5: 12-7 (+12.65x) (63%)
    NCAAF 2010 Season: 67-44 (+26.23x) (60%)

Great week last week. Picked up a bunch of money on 2H lines looking for a better approach this week. Plays coming as I make them.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

South Florida -10 (2x)
    This line will only go up from here so I am going to go ahead and grab it now. Line looks pretty low to me, I feel like South Florida is a lot better then they are currently getting credit for. They actually didn't play terrible against Florida earlier in the year and they ran the ball very well against a good Gator defense. Despite the success on the ground USF has had all year, BJ Daniels has struggled this year for the most part. He did rebound with a good performance last week, albeit against Florida Atlantic. However, this game is simple it's going to come down to Ryan Nassib and what he can do against this South Florida defense. Personally, I think he is going to have a very, very long day come Saturday. This USF defense is fast and relentless and should be able to get pressure all day long. This defense also plays the run very well and if it is going to come down to Nassib in 3rd and long situations it will be a long day for Syracuse. South Florida is 5-0 straight up and ATS against Syracuse over the past 5 years. I don't think anything changes here.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Might I suggest ND at home vs. Pitt?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

100% betting Pittsburgh, just not sure when. Going to track the line in hopes of getting +6 or maybe even +7 later in the week. That is one game that jumped off the page for me.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

What do you guys think about bama vs. SCU? 5dimes has bama -7...is this a game you guys are going to gamble on...or just enjoy watching? Thanks -B

buckeyefan88
    buckeyefan88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey man been following ur thread since week 1, just wanna say nice job and keep up the good work. South Florida was my first pick of the week as well. I also like Temple ATS this week. Been using this team all year and have been 5-0 already. I really like them this week especially if Pierce is able to come back this week.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    What do you guys think about bama vs. SCU? 5dimes has bama -7...is this a game you guys are going to gamble on...or just enjoy watching? Thanks -B
    For me I haven't decided yet. At first glance I have a slight lean to South Carolina. However, that could all change when it comes time to actually make my descision. Line looks like Bama action will be flowing in heavy. Could sky rocket by the time Friday rolls around. I am going to wait and see on this line.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefan88 View Post
    Hey man been following ur thread since week 1, just wanna say nice job and keep up the good work. South Florida was my first pick of the week as well. I also like Temple ATS this week. Been using this team all year and have been 5-0 already. I really like them this week especially if Pierce is able to come back this week.
    Thanks a lot man. Temple has been quite the money maker this year and they looked like the clear cut best team in the MAC. What a turn around for this program. However, don't underestimate Northern Illinois.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I think I might jump on this bandwagon. Interesting lean on SC.

714cuzzin
    714cuzzin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

Great write up on usf. The line i have is at -9. Ill keep watch. Do u mind if i tail??

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by 714cuzzin View Post
    Great write up on usf. The line i have is at -9. Ill keep watch. Do u mind if i tail??
    No, I don't mind, play whatever you choose. Just don't blame it on me if you lose.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    100% betting Pittsburgh, just not sure when. Going to track the line in hopes of getting +6 or maybe even +7 later in the week. That is one game that jumped off the page for me.
    Interesting. Why? You have enough faith in the Stache to take him at less than a touchdown on the road against a must-win mode ND team?

Meyhem
    Meyhem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

SthF is -7 on 5dimes at the mo

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. Not really seeing a value in Pitt here. If anything, I'm probably going no play but if I had to ND would be my pick.....thoughts behind it BJ?

Also, look at Auburn and NC State.

The Wolfpack will be my ACC play (sitting at 7-1 on the year now in conference picks ). Possibly going on Virginia Tech at home as well.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Interesting. Why? You have enough faith in the Stache to take him at less than a touchdown on the road against a must-win mode ND team?
    Maybe I am sick in the head but I still don't think Pitt is a bad team. I still think they are Big East Championship players and a top 25 team. Also, don't think this Notre Dame team is anything special. Write up coming either later or Tuesday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Meyhem View Post
    SthF is -7 on 5dimes at the mo
    Wow, just checked it out. Line drastically sinking everywhere? Can't say I saw this coming. Well going to look more into it and either add onto that SF bet or run away.

Quote Originally Posted by ACCBlitz View Post
    Agreed. Not really seeing a value in Pitt here. If anything, I'm probably going no play but if I had to ND would be my pick.....thoughts behind it BJ?

Also, look at Auburn and NC State.

The Wolfpack will be my ACC play (sitting at 7-1 on the year now in conference picks ). Possibly going on Virginia Tech at home as well.
    Going to begin looking later tonight. Thanks for the Tips. As I said will write up Pitt in a little and you fellas can tell me where I am on or where I am off.

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Right on. Look forward to it. You know me my man, always game for a good analysis and debate

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY
    Aussiecapper101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Week 6 BJ lets do this GL

buckeyefan88
    buckeyefan88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yo BJ..SO FLA line down to -7.5 . Is there something that I am missing here? Why all the action on the cuse, if I recall they beat up on shitty teams and put up 20 on a mediocre Washington defense. On top of that Syracuse is 0-5 ATS last 5 vs USF, and they are at home for this one. I am going to look into this Syracuse offense a bit more before I decide now because there is definitely something fishy here.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Nd huge for me, I think we've already seen Pitt is trash and ms has fought with everyone hard I can't believe this isn't a dd spread just like I did last week, don't see how Pitt could be the play

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Frankly, beating Pitt at home is a much easier task than beating BC on the road. Pitt just has no offense and they won't until their QB grows up some. The fact that Pitt has a chance to win the Big East says much more about the Big East than it does about Pitt. As bad as Pitt and UConn have been playing, WVU might just win by default.

jadenandashton
    jadenandashton's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was wandering what you thought about the Troy game tonight. I think this game is a gift at +3.5. I wanted to thank you for your insight on the NC state, VT game last week.I was hot on NC state all week and switched at the last second. I am a little suspect about the over tonight, leaning towards the under. The over just seems to easy and when it looks to easy we all know how that goes.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefan88 View Post
    Yo BJ..SO FLA line down to -7.5 . Is there something that I am missing here? Why all the action on the cuse, if I recall they beat up on shitty teams and put up 20 on a mediocre Washington defense. On top of that Syracuse is 0-5 ATS last 5 vs USF, and they are at home for this one. I am going to look into this Syracuse offense a bit more before I decide now because there is definitely something fishy here.
    I don't get it either. I see more action on Cuse and I don't know why. Could sharp money be on USF? I don't think so but not impossible. There are no injuries to speak of. I am sure I like So Fla but I don't get the line movement right now. It moved to quick and I wasn't expecting action to hit Cuse.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Here are a few plays I like tonight:

Troy +3 (1x)
    Troy +140 (1x)
    Troy/Middle Tenn u63 (1x)
    Troy 1Q +0.5 -125 (1x)

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Pittsburgh +6 (2x)
    So why is everyone down on Pitt? I can understand being dissapointed but people are trying to tell me they are garbage. They won both games they were supposed to comfortably. The other two against Miami and Utah were tough. I was surprised at how poorly they played against Miami but going to Utah on a Thursday night is never easy and I know everyone was expecting them to win that game but that is a real tough place to play and they played real good late in the game. I don't think Notre Dame is good and I don't think people are intimidated to go play them at their place either. What have they proved to us? Only that they can beat ACC and Big Ten bottom dwellers and come up short against ranked teams. It is do or die time for Pittsburgh, they need to start racking up some wins heading into the Big East and this is a key game. Dion Lewis has been dissapointing all year and didn't play last week. However, his back up ran for 277 yards. I think the reason Pitt and Lewis were struggling was they were force feeding him and going back to the well once too often. Now if Lewis is there I expect him to split some carries with Ray Graham. That Pittsburgh running game is going to be the key to this game. Notre Dame has been vulnerable to the run this year. They are allowing 153 rushing yards per game while even with Lewis struggles Pitt is still averaging 170 yards per game. I think Notre Dames defense is very suspect and winning @ Boston College doesnt impress me. I think Pitt takes this one 27-21.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

All people will remember is the bad loss against Miami, I think this is a good spot for Pitt with a plus number as well. GL tonight BJ, nice week last week

TylerDurden
    TylerDurden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Stanford -9 is a big one for me. Harby hates USC (remember he ran the score up on them last year) and Stanford needs to regain some of their swag after last weeks game vs an average-at-best USC defense. Look for less passing, more ground-and-pound and USC to fold.

Also liking Auburn early, haven't looked into the majority of the games much yet though.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Troy +3 (1x)
    Troy +140 (1x)
    Troy 1Q +0.5 -125 (1x)
    Troy 1Q cashes

rhymenocerous
    rhymenocerous's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Clemson a lot this week, fwiw. Waiting on +3.

Also like ASU (waiting for 3) and BYU.

Good luck BJ.

rhymenocerous
    rhymenocerous's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also considering UVa this week. I follow them very closely (and the ACC in general) and I think the Al Groh angle might come into play a little in this one. The team did not really like playing for him and now that he is DC for GT I would think they will be extremely motivated to perform, especially after a disappointing outing last week against FSU (which I called on this board). If anyone knows Al Groh's defense it's head coach Mike London who was his DC at UVA for a couple years before leaving for Richmond for two seasons. I didn't like the line at +7.5 but now that I'm seeing 10 pop up it's getting increasingly harder to ignore.

Also, can anyone give me some insight or rationale for the UGA line? Looks out of whack to me, but that probably means UGA wins by 3 Tds.

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Pittsburgh +6 (2x)
    So why is everyone down on Pitt? I can understand being dissapointed but people are trying to tell me they are garbage. They won both games they were supposed to comfortably. The other two against Miami and Utah were tough. I was surprised at how poorly they played against Miami but going to Utah on a Thursday night is never easy and I know everyone was expecting them to win that game but that is a real tough place to play and they played real good late in the game. I don't think Notre Dame is good and I don't think people are intimidated to go play them at their place either. What have they proved to us? Only that they can beat ACC and Big Ten bottom dwellers and come up short against ranked teams. It is do or die time for Pittsburgh, they need to start racking up some wins heading into the Big East and this is a key game. Dion Lewis has been dissapointing all year and didn't play last week. However, his back up ran for 277 yards. I think the reason Pitt and Lewis were struggling was they were force feeding him and going back to the well once too often. Now if Lewis is there I expect him to split some carries with Ray Graham. That Pittsburgh running game is going to be the key to this game. Notre Dame has been vulnerable to the run this year. They are allowing 153 rushing yards per game while even with Lewis struggles Pitt is still averaging 170 yards per game. I think Notre Dames defense is very suspect and winning @ Boston College doesnt impress me. I think Pitt takes this one 27-21.
    GL with this one...

I go to Pitt...and i think ND can kill them. Pitt has a horrible offensive line, there seems to be a new incident every week with a team member getting kicked off, and their QB cannot move the ball. RB Lewis is facing a rush defense, and the pass offense/OL cant do anything against good teams. I see ND winning this by atleast a TD.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Troy +3 (1x)
    Troy +140 (1x)
    Troy 1Q +0.5 -125 (1x)
    Tuesday: 4-0 (+4.40x)
    NCAAF Week 6: 4-0 (+4.40x)
    NCAAF 2010 Season: 71-44 (+30.63x) (61.7%)

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Tuesday: 4-0 (+4.40x)
    NCAAF Week 6: 4-0 (+4.40x)
    NCAAF 2010 Season: 71-44 (+30.63x) (61.7%)

nice hit dude ! imagine u had them in a parlay haha!

fishtot
    fishtot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4082

if you bet4 games X1, how are you +4.4, shouldnt it be +4?

azplaya
    azplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 995

R
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtot;6715***
    One of those bets was on the Troy ML which was like +141

Great picks tonight bro, tailed you on all 4 and got that

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by rhymenocerous View Post
    I like Clemson a lot this week, fwiw. Waiting on +3.

Also like ASU (waiting for 3) and BYU.

Good luck BJ.
    Clemson game looks fishy. NC looks too easy right here. Going to look into it more in the coming days. Disagree on ASU. Washington looks like a play right now. BYU seems good, but who knows. They look awful this year.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymenocerous View Post
    Also considering UVa this week. I follow them very closely (and the ACC in general) and I think the Al Groh angle might come into play a little in this one. The team did not really like playing for him and now that he is DC for GT I would think they will be extremely motivated to perform, especially after a disappointing outing last week against FSU (which I called on this board). If anyone knows Al Groh's defense it's head coach Mike London who was his DC at UVA for a couple years before leaving for Richmond for two seasons. I didn't like the line at +7.5 but now that I'm seeing 10 pop up it's getting increasingly harder to ignore.

Also, can anyone give me some insight or rationale for the UGA line? Looks out of whack to me, but that probably means UGA wins by 3 Tds.
    I don't know about Virginia. 10 looks like a great number though. Georgia line I will dig into in about an hour. I am about smoke real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Cicima6709 View Post
    GL with this one...

I go to Pitt...and i think ND can kill them. Pitt has a horrible offensive line, there seems to be a new incident every week with a team member getting kicked off, and their QB cannot move the ball. RB Lewis is facing a rush defense, and the pass offense/OL cant do anything against good teams. I see ND winning this by atleast a TD.
    Yea, but I noticed one thing. Fans of their teams seem to always be way too far down on their team when times are bad and way too high when times are good. Agree the passing offense has been suspect so far. I just really don't think Notre Dame is any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    nice hit dude ! imagine u had them in a parlay haha!
    Yea man. ******* hate parlays but this would have payed niceeee.

Quote Originally Posted by fishtot;6715***
    Troy +140. 1x to win 1.4x.

Quote Originally Posted by azplaya View Post
    R

One of those bets was on the Troy ML which was like +141

Great picks tonight bro, tailed you on all 4 and got that
    Thanks good to hear. Love hearing I had a hand in making another gambler some cash.
    Last edited by GiveMeaBJ; 10-06-10 at 02:51 AM.

714cuzzin
    714cuzzin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

sharp play on troy/mtenn

1234 ... Last