hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Don't give up that easy we still can give up 3 tds and a fg.

Sammy 11
    Sammy 11's Avatar Become A Pro!

25 POINTS or less in the 2nd half and we are golden. Sammy will win this wager I 100% guarantee it.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Sammy, how is it that you and this Hugh4301 guy are posting so close together? You both have 3 freaking posts at 8:01 replying back and forth to each other.

I smell a super fraud here.

hugh4310

No fraud check how long I have been here. The dude picks winners we should all be thankful and not
    D I C K S

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy 11 View Post
    Hugh I WAS THERE FOR A YEAR, i DIDN'T DO ANYTHING bad just was famous and very controversial and won a lot of plays and didn't let guys bother other guys, IMO i have no idea why i was banned.
    I did a simple search over there and he was banned for doing the same stuff that he is doing here. Losing a bunch of games in a row and then chasing with ridiculously high wagers and making up lies and stories. Did Sammy the Bullshitter ever explain how he posted in colors from his I-phone yet? I like how he danced around that question.

hugh4310

There we go SAMMY missed FG

hugh4310

Well whatever he is winning right now and I love it. Who wouldn't like money?

Kermit

3 Posts replaying back and forth to each other in 60 seconds I am sure that you guys are just telepathetic.

hugh4310

Whatever dude get a life.

hugh4310

We need Utah St to slow it down or BYU play some defense either or would be nice.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by hugh4310 View Post
    Whatever dude get a life.
    You have befriended the biggest fraud that has ever hit the sports forums and I need to get a life? Do you know Sammy's girlfriend pizzaface from covers?

hugh4310

nope sure don't but sounds like you do!

Sammy 11

Hugh bro do not fret, we will win this under 52, Kermit is one of the haters-bashers that are envious and jealous to the 9th degree and he can see how i am winning every day now. even if Utah st score here it DOES NOT MATTER, BYU can not score, easy 6K in my pocket, LET THE SUN SHINE ALL THE WAY IN! EDDIE MUSH, AKA 5 FOR FIGHTING ON COVERS, THANK U FOR FADING ME AGAIN!

Kermit

Sammy, let me get this straight, If the under hits, you'll have 6K in your pocket? How does that work if you bet 6K? Shouldn't 6K net somewhere arounf $5,500 at a -110 line? You don't even know what the heck you are talking about.

Joe_Shabadoo
    Joe_Shabadoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

This thread is worthless without pics.

Joe_Shabadoo

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Sammy, let me get this straight, If the under hits, you'll have 6K in your pocket? How does that work if you bet 6K? Shouldn't 6K net somewhere arounf $5,500 at a -110 line? You don't even know what the heck you are talking about.
    Yup, you beat me to it.

No, but really, he got that super-special, juice-free local special.

Sammy 11

WOW both of you are really lame, I am risking 7k to win 6k, if u look at my plays if i bet the underdog there is no JUICE, WOW u guys are not that with-it, if I say I am wagering 5k .THAT MEANS I AM RISKING 6K TO WIN 5K, THIS BET IS UNDER 52 POINTS FOR 6K, SO RISKING 7K TO WIN 7K, now in the future please be aware of this I DO NOT WANT TO ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY RISKING THIS TO WIN THAT, and if i bet an underdog for 5k, there is no juice OK, FACE IT U GUYS ARE SAD AND LONELY TO TRY O BASH ME WHEN ALL I DO IS WIN. UNDER 52 FOR 6K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EASY WIN FOR SWEET SAMMY SUNSTROKE, AND LAST NIGHT 5K ON THE OVER 65.5, soon my name will be synonymous with greatness and tranquility!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy 11

MEANT TO WRITE RISKING 7K TO WIN 6K. look MA MY UNDER 52 LOOKS SUPER DUPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugh4310

Great job so far Sammy, keep it up forget about those people

Joe_Shabadoo

WOW both of you are really lame, I am risking 7k to win 6k, if u look at my plays if i bet the underdog there is no JUICE, WOW u guys are not that with-it, if I say I am wagering 5k .THAT MEANS I AM RISKING 6K TO WIN 5K, THIS BET IS UNDER 52 POINTS FOR 6K, SO RISKING 7K TO WIN 7K, now in the future please be aware of this I DO NOT WANT TO ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY RISKING THIS TO WIN THAT, and if i bet an underdog for 5k, there is no juice OK, FACE IT U GUYS ARE SAD AND LONELY TO TRY O BASH ME WHEN ALL I DO IS WIN. UNDER 52 FOR 6K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EASY WIN FOR SWEET SAMMY SUNSTROKE, AND LAST NIGHT 5K ON THE OVER 65.5, soon my name will be synonymous with greatness and tranquility!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, don't trip with that backpeddling.

Oh, O.K., so now we're supposed to have an antitheical undertanding to how sports gambling jargon is laid out?

One wagers first to win, thusly.

And, now you're picking a up an even $6,000 now with the juice set at 14.3%?

I do remember you from Covers. I'll give you one thing: You are hilarious.

Sammy 11

HUGH, this under 52 was for u buddy, cash it and think of Sammy, PADRES UP 1-0 AND ABOUT to score more, did u follow me on that game as well? missed field goal.......... lol UNDER 52 WITH A PASSION BROTHER, SAMMY CAME, SAMMY TOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6K IN MY HAND VERY SOON GUYS

Sammy 11

Joe BOTTOM LINE i win games, whether i bet 5k or 500,000 thousand, I am cut and dry, I bet underdogs with no juice when i post, no juice, if i take a fav, or have to pay juice i post my play, if i say 6k that means risking 7k to win 6k, NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND, COVERS KNEW MY DEAL AND WERE THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL ALL THE DAYS I WAS THERE. 4-0 PADRES HAVE 6K ON THAT GAME AS WELL, @ +144 JOE, SEE NO JUICE ,LOL WILL WIN A TON OF LOOT TONIGHT!!!!!!! HUGH I HOPE U BET THE PADRES PAL

Joe_Shabadoo

I DO NOT WANT TO ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY RISKING THIS TO WIN THAT, and if i bet an underdog for 5k, there is no juice OK, FACE IT U GUYS ARE SAD AND LONELY TO TRY O BASH ME WHEN ALL I DO IS WIN. UNDER 52 FOR 6K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EASY WIN FOR SWEET SAMMY SUNSTROKE, AND LAST NIGHT 5K ON THE OVER 65.5, soon my name will be synonymous with greatness and tranquility!!!!!!!!!!
    You have an answer for nearly everything that looks poorly fabricated. You have time to come up with this stuff; make sure it can stand pat to even the most cursory of those who speak English.

This thread is worthless without pics. Starting using periods when you write, or at least post a picture of your wager.

I can't believe trolls can still drag me back in.....

Sammy 11

2-0 IN CFB i will be keeping track form now on to make sure guys know who and what i am about, + 11,000, 5k last night and tonight 6k, Sammy made it shine BIG TIME TONIGHT! P.S JOE, i am smart and too good for you. its a wrap UNDER 52 WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!! SAMMY WINS AGAIN, 6,000 IN MY POCKER, KEEP BLINDLY FADING ME GUYS LIKE KERMOT AND ROY HALLADAY AND OTHER GUYS, SEE U ALL TOMM, I AM A LEGEND AFTER ONLY 4 DAYS ON HERE.

Joe_Shabadoo

I bet underdogs with no juice when i post, no juice, if i take a fav, or have to pay juice i post my play, if i say 6k that means risking 7k to win 6k, NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND, COVERS KNEW MY DEAL AND WERE THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL ALL THE DAYS I WAS THERE. 4-0 PADRES HAVE 6K ON THAT GAME AS WELL, @ +144 JOE, SEE NO JUICE ,LOL WILL WIN A TON OF LOOT TONIGHT!!!!!!! HUGH I HOPE U BET THE PADRES PAL
    No, it's not hard to understand, but that's antithetical to its meaning, and you're the only person that would phrase it that way, after the fact, and after people pointed it out as a glaring fallacy in your thread.

Everyone lies on the internet sooner or later I guess, though, so, no big deal.

"See, no JUICE." Yeah, of course, you made a baseball wager, taking the Padres at (+144) to win.

No really, I thought you would've taken the Pads on the point-spread?

So, it goes from $6,000 going in your pocket from a $6,000 wager, but then it becomes a $7,000 wager to win $6,000 at 14.3% interest, and now you're intimating that when you bet an underdog you'll never have to pay juice with a "LOL" here, and "LOL" there.

Really, since every single of your wagers regardless of the sport is on the moneyline?

Post a picture, if you can figure it out.

Joe_Shabadoo

It's strange that you think that anyone that is in pain looking at how you compose your writing and pointing your piss-poor attempts at lying, posting phantom bets without evidence, is fading your picks.

I read nearly all of your posts on Covers, pizza guy, and, suffice to say, you are a valuable commodity in terms of humor that is needed in small doses.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I am 34-19 ats on my college and nfl threads and this thread gets more attention in a day than my entire season thread...I guess im just not an attention whore lol
    why cant people just post picks and be civil?

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

how hard is it to post proof? this man is pathetic

Joe_Shabadoo

Quote Originally Posted by kcDdegenerate View Post
    I am 34-19 ats on my college and nfl threads and this thread gets more attention in a day than my entire season thread...lol why cant people just post picks and be civil?
    Because:

• Quote Originally Posted by kcDdegenerate
      I guess im just not an attention whore that proverbially yells like a 6-year-old, pathological liar in neon-green caps-locks

This.

kcDdegenerate

yea...i call BS too

hugh4310

Hell yeah I play all of your plays! Thanks a bunch for the last couple of days. I have made a killing. SAMMY is the MAN!

Sammy 11

IN REALITY GUYS make money off my plays, I am here and i know people tailed my plays, HOW COULD YOU NOT?? I AM BIG TIME BIG GAME SAMMY, up over 46,000 in the last 3 days, and oh yea got a 6k play on the Padres @ +144, hhmm.......... i will be over almost 54,000 dollars, I AM NOT BRAGGING but i am very excited and on top of the world right now, I mean for real for real, this is big dough, my local even called me and said if i win these 2 plays, my 6k wager on the under 52, I won!!!!! and my 6k wager on the Padres, 5-0 PADRES, I WILL WIN THAT TOO he is cutting me off, lol I know i was kind of shocked, but he is into me for over 32k, the other 20k are my Vegas wagers I made last night and won on the Braves RL AND Giants RL, I am driving back to Vegas to collect my money. So i will join an onlien sports book, I never have but now since i am winning big and my action is too big for him and he really doesn't want me to brake his bank, hell i NEVER WON MORE THAN 2K IN A MONTH, just my luck and skill set have improved tremendously ever since i started to do one thing in life, ITS A SECRET but at least i am here to give u WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy 11

hugh, I AM HAPPY I COULD MAKE U MONEY, tonight u trusted me and i came through the front doot, UNDER 52 AND PADRES!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe_Shabadoo

IN REALITY GUYS make money off my plays, I am here and i know people tailed my plays, HOW COULD YOU NOT?? I AM BIG TIME BIG GAME SAMMY, up over 46,000 in the last 3 days, and oh yea got a 6k play on the Padres @ +144, hhmm.......... i will be over almost 54,000 dollars, I AM NOT BRAGGING but i am very excited and on top of the world right now, I mean for real for real, this is big dough, my local even called me and said if i win these 2 plays, my 6k wager on the under 52, I won!!!!! and my 6k wager on the Padres, 5-0 PADRES, I WILL WIN THAT TOO he is cutting me off, lol I know i was kind of shocked, but he is into me for over 32k, the other 20k are my Vegas wagers I made last night and won on the Braves RL AND Giants RL, I am driving back to Vegas to collect my money. So i will join an onlien sports book, I never have but now since i am winning big and my action is too big for him and he really doesn't want me to brake his bank, hell i NEVER WON MORE THAN 2K IN A MONTH, just my luck and skill set have improved tremendously ever since i started to do one thing in life, ITS A SECRET but at least i am here to give u WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey, chief, not even your aliases will continue to even care unless you post proof of the greatness.

You know, although they're not as good as SBR or Covers, there are a number of other wagering forums that haven't read your schtick yet.

kcDdegenerate

Quote Originally Posted by kevinslack1016 View Post
    how hard is it to post proof? this man is pathetic

agreed...how hard is it? If you talk all this bullshit and are being called out on it,YOU SHOULD SHOW PROOF

First 123 Last