Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Oregon St. Beavers

The beavers are good, and the Rogers brothers are for real. Unfortunately they had to play TCU and Boise St. in 2 of the first 3 games. They are probably one of the best 1 win teams out there. The beavers get it done at home and take out some boise/tcu frustration on the sun devils.

kurt_06518
    kurt_06518's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

i think i agree with u but ASU is a very tough game, i am staying away cause i can make a case for either team

Ralphie1412

ASU is smoke and mirrors. This isnt at home, this is on the road in Oregon where Pete Carroll can tell you can be a tough place to play.

tongo
    tongo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 837

im gonna be at the game and its going to go OVER for sure

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

ASU has always had trouble playing both Oregon schools on the road

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I agree that Oregon State is a very good football team, and I personally thought they were going to come out of Boise with a win. Don't overlook Threet and the Devils though, they should have beaten Wisconsin on the road, and played Oregon well on the road.

Close game.

22dsnyd22
    22dsnyd22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

like beavers if i had to play . scared of this game though

wake14
    wake14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3fDan View Post
    I agree that Oregon State is a very good football team, and I personally thought they were going to come out of Boise with a win. Don't overlook Threet and the Devils though, they should have beaten Wisconsin on the road, and played Oregon well on the road.

Close game.

Oregon game was at Tempe..

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by wake14 View Post
    Oregon game was at Tempe..

Yeah you're right my bad... They stilled played them well, that's what I'm trying to get at.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by Ch3fDan View Post
    Yeah you're right my bad... They stilled played them well, that's what I'm trying to get at.
    They turned the ball over 7 times and should have lost by 100. They would have lost by 100 if it was in Eugene. Corvallis is gonna be rocking for a Pac-10 game.

OnenOnlyMush
    OnenOnlyMush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Ok it's gonna be pretty obvious, due to my avatar, that I'm a little biased on this one. But let me tell you that I have made way more money in my life betting against the Devils than I have done betting ON them. This team's different and better than any team I've seen in the 10 years I've lived here. By far the most talented especially on D with 2 sure fire 1st round picks in CB Omar Bolden and LB Vontaze Burfict. Outplayed both Wisconsin and Oregon, 2 top 10 teams. They're so fast they made Wisconsin look like they were running in quicksand. The offense drove up and down the field all night long against Oregon last week. Even though they commited 7 turnovers they still had chances at the end. They are really young so they do make a lot of mistakes, turnovers and penalties. This team has the best D in the Pac 10 and is right there with Oregon in terms of speed. They're gonna win outright 27-17...Book It!!!!