WEEKLY TOTAL (2-6)(-7.10 units)
    ------------------------------------------------

2010 SEASON

BEST BETS (2-6)(-13.80 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (2-4)(-4.80 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (2-8)(-6.80 units)

SEASON TOTAL (6-18)(-25.40 units)
    ------------------------------------------------

Just like last week I won my first bet on Thursday and really sucked with everything else. I probably win 8 out of 10 year in college football and I just cannot believe how bad I am right now. This is by far the worst start I have ever had in college football. Week four can only get better you would think. Going to get some in a little early and try not to over think some of these games.

Pittsburgh +4 vs Miami-Florida (strong play)…………Key here is where this game is at. I personally think Pitt should be favored at home. I fully expect Pitt to win this game, but I am not going to get greedy and play the moneyline. At this point I will just take a win and these Thursday games have been about the only thing I have picked right so far this season.

W Virginia +8 vs LSU (best bet)…………I just have a strong gut feeling that this game goes down to the wire. I like W Virginia’s defense to keep this low scoring and close. I think these two teams are dead even and home field will not be enough to blow this one wide open.

Back with more later…….

jillmark
    Update your status
    jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5217

Getting everything in early. Don't want to over think these games like I have been. Going with first instincts and gut feelings.

NC State +8.5 vs Georgia Tech (best bet)………..This game reminds me of the WVU/LSU game, with a dog of more than a TD that could very easily win the game outright. I think State might even be the better team here. Tech’s home field is not worth 8.5 points. I love both of these best bets.

Cincinnati +13.5 vs Oklahoma (strong play)…………Almost made this a best bet as well. Something not right with the Sooners. Sure they are undefeated, but they are barely winning against average competition. Cincy only 1-2, but they are better than that. When I first saw this line I thought the game was at Oklahoma. Oklahoma will win this game, but it will be much closer than one might expect.

Boston College +4 vs Virginia Tech (regular play)……Starting to get a little nervous as I am on all dogs so far this week, but that is who I like, so I am going to stick with it. Home field I feel makes the difference in this one. Tech better offense, BC better defense. I will take the defense and home field plus the four points.

Florida International +12 vs Maryland (regular play)…………I am a follower on this one. Seen a bunch of cappers that I repect that are on FIU, so I will jump on board. I need all the help I can get at this point.

Arkansas +7 vs Alabama (regular play)………..Might as well make my final play of the week a dog too. No matter how good you are, even if you go undefeated, you are going to have some scares along the way and I think this is going to be one of Bama this week. Arkansas has one of their best teams in recent memory and will bring their A-game this week. Nice home dog giving a supreme effort and getting the cover and maybe with a few bounces their way, who know…Bama may suffer their first loss.

There are a few others I like, but the way I have started I don’t want to bet more games than what I already have. Other I like but will not play are……….

Temple +13.5 vs Penn State
    Fresno St +2.5 vs Mississippi
    Kentucky +14 vs Florida

Good Luck Everybody!!