GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

NCAA Week 2 Blowjobs

NCAAF Week 1: 18-8 (+9.40x) (69%)
    -------

Thursday
    ----------
    Mississippi State +2 (1x)
    Mississippi State looked very good last week against Memphis easily covering the 21 points they were laying. What impressed me most was the intensity and quickness on both sides of the ball. They were relentless and now stay at home to face the first SEC opponent of the season. Auburn has struggled on the road in recent years and I really don't like the style of play they have converted too. You used to think of Auburn as a brutal team to play, a team that would grind you down and not let up on defense, but now they are a new team. A finesse type of team that will give up points. They had a problem giving up points against both good and bad teams over the past year and I think MSU has a good chance to exploit there defense. They used a two quarterback system to perfection perfectly mixing in Russell and Relf. Relf provides a bit of a running threat while Russell ended up throwing four touchdowns on 256 yards off of 16 attempts. The running game also looked strong, I do realize all of this was against an outmatched Memphis but if they bring even half of the intensity they brought to Memphis they should be able to win this game. Waiting on a total to be reaeased as the over may be a play as well.

Good luck this week fellas.

paste_me
    paste_me's Avatar Become A Pro!

am i the only one that like auburn?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by paste_me View Post
    am i the only one that like auburn?
    I don't know, everyone I talk to seems to be an Auburn backer.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Michigan +4 (1x)
    Michigan is coming off of a dominating victory over Connecticut and it will be interesting to see if they could continue to play they way they did last week. They absolutley destroyed Uconn last week but the most impressive thing to me was the commitment they made to the running game and the way they stuck to it. 61 carries, 287 yards, and 3 touchdowns is what they did on the ground while eating up 37 minutes of the game clock. Denard Robinson looks like a complete player completing 19/22 passes while running for 197 yards it seems like Michigan finally has a quarterback who can fit into Rich Rod's system. Notre Dame looked solid against Purdue but Michigan brings a completley knew way of playing into the equation. I don't see Notre Dame being four points better then Michigan.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Georgia +3 (2x)
    This line is very interesting to me. Georgia has absolutley owned South Carolina winning 7 of the last 8 meetings and SC hasn't won at home against Georgia since 2000. SC looked good Thursday but they had too. They had SM completley outmatched in the talent and athletic categories and even though they won handily it was troubling to see how little Stephen Garcia was able to do going down the field. He can't nickel and dime Georgia or they are going to keep making that one drive killing play sooner or later. Both teams should be running the ball quite a bit and to me Georgias running game matches up better with the SC defense. The value here lies with the dog in my opinion.

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

I like Michigan and Georgia, but no way will I take Miss St. Auburn's going to win and cover

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by msj0001 View Post
    I like Michigan and Georgia, but no way will I take Miss St. Auburn's going to win and cover
    Maybe so. I don't claim to have the lead pipe locks I just know what I like. Everyone seems to think Auburn is going to win that game but really I think Auburn isn't nearly as good as past years, in my opinion they definitley don't deserve to be ranked. I think Miss St will surprise a few people this year.

Best of luck on all your plays.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I like the Miss St play. I think that is the sharp play. Looks to me that UGA is going to be the square play though. Looks like AJ Green is going to be cleared though. That is making the rounds now.

I don't know what to make of the UM game. They looked great against UConn. That is why the line was so surprising to me.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    I like the Miss St play. I think that is the sharp play. Looks to me that UGA is going to be the square play though. Looks like AJ Green is going to be cleared though. That is making the rounds now.

I don't know what to make of the UM game. They looked great against UConn. That is why the line was so surprising to me.
    I agree, Miss St seems to be the sharper side right now. I thought UGA would be a square play but I have been seeing and hearing a lot of hype for South Carolina.

That Michigan game has a strange line. I was expecting -2. Intstead they have -4 which is a big difference when FG's come into play. I think Rich finally has a QB to fit his system. I think he will put on another show against the Irish.

zacharyj53

Robinson looked some kind of good against UConn. I was shocked with how well he passed the ball.

rdrunner466
    rdrunner466's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love Michigan!!!

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Auburn's way better this year than in the past 2 years...3 and beyond years is yet to be seen, not as good as 2004 thats for sure

daprospecta
    daprospecta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    NCAAF Week 1: 18-8 (+9.40x) (69%)
    -------

Thursday
    ----------
    Mississippi State +2 (1x)
    Mississippi State looked very good last week against Memphis easily covering the 21 points they were laying. What impressed me most was the intensity and quickness on both sides of the ball. They were relentless and now stay at home to face the first SEC opponent of the season. Auburn has struggled on the road in recent years and I really don't like the style of play they have converted too. You used to think of Auburn as a brutal team to play, a team that would grind you down and not let up on defense, but now they are a new team. A finesse type of team that will give up points. They had a problem giving up points against both good and bad teams over the past year and I think MSU has a good chance to exploit there defense. They used a two quarterback system to perfection perfectly mixing in Russell and Relf. Relf provides a bit of a running threat while Russell ended up throwing four touchdowns on 256 yards off of 16 attempts. The running game also looked strong, I do realize all of this was against an outmatched Memphis but if they bring even half of the intensity they brought to Memphis they should be able to win this game. Waiting on a total to be reaeased as the over may be a play as well.

Good luck this week fellas.
    Defenses aside, do you think at the end of the night that Miss St's offense will put up more points than Auburn's? I don't see it. Yes they may exploit Auburn's defense but Auburn's has alot more talent on offense than State does. This will be a shootout my friend but I see Auburn pulling away by 10 or more before it's over.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Nice thread title BJ
    Excellent job week 1

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by daprospecta View Post
    Defenses aside, do you think at the end of the night that Miss St's offense will put up more points than Auburn's? I don't see it. Yes they may exploit Auburn's defense but Auburn's has alot more talent on offense than State does. This will be a shootout my friend but I see Auburn pulling away by 10 or more before it's over.
    I really like the may Miss St is splitting time between the two QB's. I have never seen it executed so perfectly. I truly think that Miss St should win this game 31-21. However, if it does go into a crazy shootout Auburn holds the advantage. I think we see Miss St playing very conservative early on. Let's remember just two years ago this game finished 3-2. I know everyone loves Auburn and the over but I think they are in for a surprise.

Good luck.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Nice thread title BJ
    Excellent job week 1
    Cougar nice to see you again. Enjoyed the poolside video. How was vacation?

daprospecta

I really like the may Miss St is splitting time between the two QB's. I have never seen it executed so perfectly. I truly think that Miss St should win this game 31-21. However, if it does go into a crazy shootout Auburn holds the advantage. I think we see Miss St playing very conservative early on. Let's remember just two years ago this game finished 3-2. I know everyone loves Auburn and the over but I think they are in for a surprise. Good luck.
    Yes but what was it last year my friend? 49-24. This Auburn team hasn't lost a whole lot on offense and has gained a big time QB in Newton. Not trying to come on your post and argue just trying to show a different angle. These teams aren't that different from last year. Relf seen time last year similar to this year. I don't see any big changes(in Miss St. favor) that would take these teams from 49-24(auburn) to 31-21(Miss st).

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by daprospecta View Post
    Yes but what was it last year my friend? 49-24. This Auburn team hasn't lost a whole lot on offense and has gained a big time QB in Newton. Not trying to come on your post and argue just trying to show a different angle. These teams aren't that different from last year. Relf seen time last year similar to this year. I don't see any big changes(in Miss St. favor) that would take these teams from 49-24(auburn) to 31-21(Miss st).
    No man I love the debate. I think a little debating is good for everyone, shows both sides of the coin. I am not convinced with Newton yet. Sure everything is there but starting on the road in the SEC on a thursday night is never easy. Auburn has been poor on the road ever since there switch in offensive style. I just am high on Miss St this year (maybe a little too high) but we will see. Should be a fun game to flip back and forth with the NFL game.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Cougar nice to see you again. Enjoyed the poolside video. How was vacation?
    It was fun BJ, me and my girl had a great time. Didn't want to come home. Got another vid from the CU/CSU game going up tonight in Player's Talk.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    It was fun BJ, me and my girl had a great time. Didn't want to come home. Got another vid from the CU/CSU game going up tonight in Player's Talk.
    Will check that one out for sure. Glad you two had a good time. You were looking pretty relaxed by that pool. I need a vaction like that.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

week 2 will tell a lot about these teams

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Will check that one out for sure. Glad you two had a good time. You were looking pretty relaxed by that pool. I need a vaction like that.
    Well it was all paid with the money I won from gambling...or most of it anyway. If you keep winning like you did in week one, treat yourself.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Michigan +4 (1x)
    Michigan is coming off of a dominating victory over Connecticut and it will be interesting to see if they could continue to play they way they did last week. They absolutley destroyed Uconn last week but the most impressive thing to me was the commitment they made to the running game and the way they stuck to it. 61 carries, 287 yards, and 3 touchdowns is what they did on the ground while eating up 37 minutes of the game clock. Denard Robinson looks like a complete player completing 19/22 passes while running for 197 yards it seems like Michigan finally has a quarterback who can fit into Rich Rod's system. Notre Dame looked solid against Purdue but Michigan brings a completley knew way of playing into the equation. I don't see Notre Dame being four points better then Michigan.

I'm going to watch this game because it's pretty much rolling the dice. We will know what both teams have after this game

daprospecta

Michigan +4 (1x)
    Loving this one though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Tennessee +13 (1x)
    Don't get this line. I think there is a lot of value in this line because of the severe overreaction to the beat to Oregon put on New Mexico last week. Bad teams don't respond well to the option of Oregon which is why you saw the ridiculous score and the ridiculous big plays. Tennessee has a lot to prove in this game and just the SEC caliber players they recruit should be able to tame this Oregon offense. I don't think we see Oregon runners getting to the edge so easily or bursting through the line untouched. Tenn should be able to keep Oregon in check long enough to bring this game down to the wire. Lot of value on the Vols IMO.

zacharyj53

Like the Tenn play. We share same thoughts.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    Like the Tenn play. We share same thoughts.
    I hope we know what we are talking about then.

Good luck.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Central Michigan +7.5 (1x)
    Is Temple really 7.5 points better then anyone? They come off of a tight win against Villanova and really now we are supposed to buy into them? Central Michigan has won something like 25 straight against MAC East opponents yet we can get them at 7.5 point dogs? While it is difficult to gauge what they will be with LeFevour at QB this is still ridiculous in my mind. I just can't resist this one.
    Last edited by GiveMeaBJ; 09-08-10 at 02:37 AM.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3469

Tennessee +13 (1x)
    Don't get this line. I think there is a lot of value in this line because of the severe overreaction to the beat to Oregon put on New Mexico last week. Bad teams don't respond well to the option of Oregon which is why you saw the ridiculous score and the ridiculous big plays. Tennessee has a lot to prove in this game and just the SEC caliber players they recruit should be able to tame this Oregon offense. I don't think we see Oregon runners getting to the edge so easily or bursting through the line untouched. Tenn should be able to keep Oregon in check long enough to bring this game down to the wire. Lot of value on the Vols IMO.
    yeah man i like this play as well.. 13.5 if u can still get it.. line makes no sense.. the Vols have nothing really going for them.. Oregon looked like a monster and if you are a square you probably jumped all over them no matter what the number was when it was posted..

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Marshall/WVU u46.5 (1x)
    West Virginia has lost all of the allure they used to have on offense. Gone are the days of Pat White or even Jarret Brown running a fast paced offense that can break out one huge play after another. I think we are going to see a much slower paced WVU offense this year. I love Noel Devine and his big play ability but until Bill Stewart proves to me he knows how to use him I just can't back this team to score points. I don't think Marshall will get much done here on offense against a rough Mouintaineer defense and what a rough start for them going against WVU and Ohio State in back to back weeks. I am expecting something like 27-10 in this one. In the past two years both games have stayed under in this meeting and Marshall has scored a combined 10 points while WVU has scored 51.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Georgia Tech -14 (1x)
    Kansas has absolutley fallen apart since the Orange Bowl appearance a few years back. They lost the last 7 games of the season last year and covered in just one of those games. They opened the 2010 campaign with an impressive 6-3 loss to North Dakota State. Yea, 6-3. They didn't just lose, they were held to three points. Welll if this offense doesn't go through some drastic change by Saturday they won't be able to keep with Georgia Tech's offense. This is a team in disarray and they seem to have lost all confidence since the Mangino issue. I just don't think Kansas has much of a chance to keep this one within two scores.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

East Carolina 1st Half -7 (1x)
    Memphis didn't look like they could stop anyone last week and although ECU didn't blow me a way in that win against Tulsa they did show enough fire power on offense to make them a nice team to back when catching the right number. ECU has dominated this matchup over the past four years winning and covering all four meetings. The reason I am going with the first half is because I am just not comfortable laying the 12.5 points with this defense. Plus, if Memphis is able to keep it within 7 in the first half I still have the oppurtunity to double up on the 2nd half.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Florida/So Florida u51 (1x)
    Florida's offense looked pathetic last week. But, it's not just the bad snaps that were off. Balls were constantly underthrown, especially the comeback routes on the sideline which seem to be one of the go-to routes of this offense. I don't really trust Florida without a real running back. They have no one they can give the ball to when they are struggling and I think that will hurt them this year. No one seemed comfortable and if it weren't for them playing Miami-Ohio they wouldn't have even broke 25 points last week. However, I still love this Florida defense. They still seem to have the same caliber defense despite losing a lot of big players last week. This number is about 6 points too high in my mind.

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY
    Aussiecapper101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Michigan Im liking.. hmmm.. stuff it Im on

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

USC/Virginia o49 (3x)
    Shocked at how low this number is. Lane Kiffin and USC made it clear last week they were going to make it a point to put up as many points as possible on every team they played. I think there is a chance they cover this one themselves. Not to even mention how helpless this USC defense looked. It looked like 11 great athletes going into the backyard and playing with no scheme and Hawaii exploited for big play after big play. But, I just can't see Virginia keeping USC below 40. It's not like VA was some stalwart defense last year. They gave up 42 to Va Tech, 34 to Clemson, 52 to Miami. Barkley looks like the real deal.

123 Last