sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Dapper Capper's Sunday 9/5 Picks

YTD 4-5-1 (+0.3 Units)

SMU +13.5 @ Texas Tech (3 Units)
    I can't imagine a new coaching regime won't at least temporarily slow down the Leach-speed offense of Texas Tech. But even if Wreck do hit on all cylinders, SMU is no pushover. June Jones shown his impressive turnaround ability at Hawaii, and now again at SMU. The Mustangs ended '09 strong and has plenty of weapons to put up a strong fight. I wouldn't be shocked if they win outright.

SOUTHERN +3.5 vs. Delaware St. (-125 5Dimes) (2 units)
    Another FCS gem line. Delaware St. has to replace essentially their entire defense, and I'm banking on new Southern HC Stump Mitchell to utilize his past as a RB coach in the NFL to devise a scheme to exploit an inexperienced defense. Southern should be the favorite here.

TULSA -7 @ E. Carolina (-108 5Dimes) (1 Unit)
    Two C-USA teams headed in opposite directions. Tulsa was disappointing last year but return a potentially explosive offense. ECU basically has a new set of players (only 2 returning starters on defense) and a new head coach. Very important for Tulsa to start the season strong considering this is also a conference game. Tulsa wins handily.

Good Luck.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Southern Wins Striaght Up. I'm telling ya, there are some gems in these FCS games. Just need to do a little research.

Bswitz32
    Update your status
    Bswitz32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Im taking East Carolina with the points....this team is heading in the right direction

BOL

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

ECU looks surprisingly good, I'll admit. If I were to lose 1 of my 3 games today, obviously I'd be fine with this one. Good Luck.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Unlike most cappers on here, the Dapper one is having a winning week. One selection for Monday....

BOISE ST. pk vs. Va Tech (2 Units)
    Should be an awesome game. Boise has their best team ever and Virginia Tech has high aspirations this year as well. I think there are only 2 factors when capping this game... #1. Boise has waited for a marquee non-conference game like this for years. Coach Peterson has shown multiple times that he can win on the big stage, so Boise won't be intimidated by this BCS team (not that the ACC is really BCS worthy, of late). #2. Special Teams. This is an area that Va Tech usually has a clear advantage in. Coach Beamer has won many games based on his ST, but this year Boise St. is expected to be amongst the elite in special teams, so that wipes out any advantage Tech may have. GL tonight.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

Looks like the Dapper Capper knows his sh**. Special Teams all ready a factor in Boise's favor. If Boise wins, it's Safe to say I've had the best week on this forum, and all you fools followed those 'forum veterans.' Ha. I love it.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper

+6.2 Units in Week 1, and I only went 7-6-1. I have a good feeling about this year. To all you people who tailed Houlihans and the rest... sorry.