onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4699

Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl - Kentucky vs Florida State

Nashville, Tennessee - December 31, 2007, 4 p.m. EST - ESPN HD

Lets get the discussion going on this bowl game between Kentucky and Florida State.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Kentucky easy here. 35-20

Ted Stickle
    Ted Stickle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ky beats Fla St by a FG.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Kentucky 35-21.

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

taking kentucky

ACC does not impress me

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be in attendance @ this one fellas! Gotta go see my boy in his last game as a Seminole! Not sure what to think of the outcome... I'll take the Noles and the points or PK, whatever it is now... Weatherford has come a decent ways this season, but who knows what type of game he will play... This should be relatively high scoring unless the Noles defense just completely tightens up the screws! I'm definitely looking forward to going!

Let's Go Noles!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

This one gets uglier very day. Looks like a upwards of 34 FSU players will be suspended for this game. I also heard something about the Kentucky running backs being banged up as well.

BUCK82
    BUCK82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky finished their season losing 4 of their last 5 after upsetting LSU. FSU underachieved for a second straight year but did finish last year with a bowl win. The Wildcats QB Woodson will get most of the headlines while the Seminoles will be insulted as a bowl underdog for the second straight year, not to mention all the fuss surrounding the suspensions. FSU has a significant defensive edge and will be able to slow Woodson. Look for offensive coordinator Fisher to open up the FSU offense with a few new wrinkles. At the end of the day it boils down to this...even with the suspensions for FSU there is great line value with this game. Think about it, just about any 2nd team player at FSU could walk on the Kentucky campus and start for Kentucky's football team. There is great line value with this game as I'm riding on the back of the spotted Seminole horse and will watch FSU get more and more point towards kickoff as the public continues to over-react to the suspensions (Sometimes I gotta thank ESPN and all these other cable providers for over-hyping team situations to the public like an Oprah Winfrey sitcom). As of right now I'm on FSU +9 and I'm sure this line will be about FSU +9.5 - +10 prior to kickoff when the suspension situation is again over-hyped.
    Last edited by BUCK82; 12-30-07 at 11:42 AM.

eglickman
    eglickman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was at the game when Florida killed Florida State in the season closer. I saw just how bad Florida State is, and now they'll be missing a chunk of their starters. Kentucky knocked off #1 LSU.

Kentucky easy money.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Anyone who plays this game is asking for trouble...how do you even begin to cap this game?

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Anyone who plays this game is asking for trouble...how do you even begin to cap this game?
    I certainly agree with you on this buddybear.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a good idea to avoid this messy game. We still have 4 other bowl games today, guys.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got +9 on Florida State through my local. Good luck everybody.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9474

I like Florida State plus the points and to win outright. Their backups might be as good as Kentucky's starters. Plus, not as if FSU' starters have played that well this year.

Bowden has been great in bowls, especially the last couple years as a dog.

area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

Line is now down to -7 at some books.. I'm staying away from this one.. Lots of money to be made on other bowl games today.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Very good performance by a under maned Florida State team. I was glad to see my favorite team come out and play a good game.

Kentucky 35
    Florida State 28