UGA -7.5 2 units
    FLA -10 2 units
    Mizzou -3 2 units

2 unit 6pt teaser
    FLA -4.5
    ILL +19.5

gl on your play brother

edit: gl on your plays brother

haha yeah buddy. watching the vols gets me fired up enough already. i would never bet against them and they have too much going on for be to be on them. im jacked up and rocky top is pumpin in the house!!

i hope you have a great new years mopack!!!

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    With you 100% on the sides. GL...

well lets have ourselves a money making start to our year!

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good Ole Rocky Top, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    UT rolls in the 2nd half baybee

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeTitans View Post
    Good Ole Rocky Top, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    UT rolls in the 2nd half baybee

shrax4
    shrax4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not even touching these games tonight (yet), but I hope you sweep the board mo. GL to you.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by shrax4 View Post
    Not even touching these games tonight (yet), but I hope you sweep the board mo. GL to you.

thanks shrax! 2-1 start, posted some mizz -3 on the main board. 3-1 today with USC looking decent at the half. hope they close out and i hope you hammered some winners out yourself.

UGA tonight!

mofome

usc closing out strong.

mofome

USC in.

teazeman
    teazeman's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice work Mo, looking like a big big day.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by teazeman View Post
    nice work Mo, looking like a big big day.

ty

left mizzou out here, but played them and posted them on the main board. 4-1 overall, need hawaii to close strong.

how was your day teaze?

teazeman

over in usc and tenn -2.5, putting a nickel on haw +280...big, big day or still profitable. i'll take this 4 out of 7 but not looking that positive for the bows right now.

mofome

over in usc and tenn -2.5, putting a nickel on haw +280...big, big day or still profitable. i'll take this 4 out of 7 but not looking that positive for the bows right now.

well, at least one of us will win tonight. uga was my biggest play for the day, lots of time left. UH will have to find a way to stop the run before they get down any more.

congrats on the good day teaze.

chandler1981
    chandler1981's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    ty

left mizzou out here, but played them and posted them on the main board. 4-1 overall, need hawaii to close strong.

how was your day teaze?
    Im on Hawaii +8. Are u with Hawaii or UGA Mofo?

Just though i saw where u thought GA would destroy Hawaii?
    Probably was somebody else though. Good luck as long as you have Hawaii!

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by chandler1981 View Post
    Im on Hawaii +8. Are u with Hawaii or UGA Mofo?

Just though i saw where u thought GA would destroy Hawaii?
    Probably was somebody else though. Good luck as long as you have Hawaii!

posted here at the top
    "uga -7.5"

i think uga will smash UH. lots of time left. im glad that some guys i really respect are on the other side if i lose....makes a loss easier to take.

gl to you as well.

teazeman

just felt there was value @+280, hawaii wins or get's the shit beat out of them, sometimes you just got to jump on a flyer. the wise play would probably have been to take my winnings and hit the sack but sometimes old habit's die hard, this was one of those times.

see you gentlemen tomorrow as i'm off to a more comfortable position in which to watch the rest of this one.

mofome

just felt there was value @+280, hawaii wins or get's the shit beat out of them, sometimes you just got to jump on a flyer. the wise play would probably have been to take my winnings and hit the sack but sometimes old habit's die hard, this was one of those times.

see you gentlemen tomorrow as i'm off to a more comfortable position in which to watch the rest of this one.

i agree man.

mofome

thats just about a rap on hawaii.

chandler1981

mofo, nice work my friend. the dawgs whooped that ass. who are you leaning towards tomorrow? WV or OK? im about to study it. let me know what ya think.

mofome

mofo, nice work my friend. the dawgs whooped that ass. who are you leaning towards tomorrow? WV or OK? im about to study it. let me know what ya think.

no feelin on this one yet, i'll have to look at my numbers and get a pick. you have a lean yet?

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Congrats man.

Had a good day myself. Would've been even better if Florida didn't lose, had 5 units on them. At least Georgia STEAMROLLED Hawaii, and USC KILLED Illinois. I banged the USC 2nd Half too.

Curious about tomorrow's game myself. I like WVU, but they didn't impress me at all against Pitt. This is a team that really should be in the National Championship, and this bowl is honestly a downgrade to what they were thinking up until their last week. Oklahoma's numbers don't really impress me, but they're a great bowl team, with excellent coaching in bowls. On the other hand, Pat White is a superstar, who IMO matches up well against Oklahoma's D. I've narrowed it down to either the WVU ML (+270) or Oklahoma with the chalk. (-7). So basically, I don't have a fvckin clue yet. lol.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    Congrats man.

Had a good day myself. Would've been even better if Florida didn't lose, had 5 units on them. At least Georgia STEAMROLLED Hawaii, and USC KILLED Illinois. I banged the USC 2nd Half too.

Curious about tomorrow's game myself. I like WVU, but they didn't impress me at all against Pitt. This is a team that really should be in the National Championship, and this bowl is honestly a downgrade to what they were thinking up until their last week. Oklahoma's numbers don't really impress me, but they're a great bowl team, with excellent coaching in bowls. On the other hand, Pat White is a superstar, who IMO matches up well against Oklahoma's D. I've narrowed it down to either the WVU ML (+270) or Oklahoma with the chalk. (-7). So basically, I don't have a fvckin clue yet. lol.
    first of all, thank you and congrats to you!

now, some things to consider. ou has played the spread before and they smashed mizzou's version of it. certainly wvu runs a different version, but the sooners have crushed a great spread offense a couple times this season. on the other hand, while you referenced the wvu loss to pitt, you have to take into consideration that OU lost to a pretty lame Col team themselves. that being said, wvu was at home and playing for a shot at the title, so maybe you can read a bit more into that game. wvu hasnt impressed me at all this year....even looking back to their win over miss state, look at the stats in that game. miss state gave the game away, but they really played wvu tough overall. ou will also want to get rid of the bad taste that boise left with them, those kids have heard about that game for a year and tomorrow is the first time they can really get that awful showing out of their system. at this point, im leaning towards OU.

chandler1981

Quote Originally Posted by mofome View Post
    no feelin on this one yet, i'll have to look at my numbers and get a pick. you have a lean yet?

Looks like 92% are on Oklahoma. Even 54% of the money is on the moneyline for Oklahoma compared to 46% on WV. I try not to let the public decide for me, but 92% is ALOT. I gotta do some more studying before I decide.

mofome

Looks like 92% are on Oklahoma. Even 54% of the money is on the moneyline for Oklahoma compared to 46% on WV. I try not to let the public decide for me, but 92% is ALOT. I gotta do some more studying before I decide.

great info. we'll hammer this one out and find a winner.

thegambler86
    thegambler86's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like OU

Just remember guys, teams without a coach haven't won a single bowl game this year. OU will wear down WVU. It'll be close early, but their O line and running game will be the difference OU by 10. goodluck either way. mofome, good call on uga and usc.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by thegambler86 View Post
    Just remember guys, teams without a coach haven't won a single bowl game this year. OU will wear down WVU. It'll be close early, but their O line and running game will be the difference OU by 10. goodluck either way. mofome, good call on uga and usc.

welcome to the site man. thanks for sharing the thoughts, they make perfect sense. and thanks for the kind words. gl to you tomorrow....im leaning towards your side.

CHALKbreaker
    CHALKbreaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan showed up pretty big. Carr was still coach, but he's all ready out the door,a nd many did not think any of his assistants would be motivated for the bowl game knowing they had to find a new job afterward.

They totally DOMINATED Florida. Won the game DESPITE 4 turnovers, two of which were inside the 5. S MISS also played a close game (covered) with their coach being out the door.

Bottom line: I don't think Rodriguez being gone will effect WV one bit.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by CHALKbreaker View Post
    Michigan showed up pretty big. Carr was still coach, but he's all ready out the door,a nd many did not think any of his assistants would be motivated for the bowl game knowing they had to find a new job afterward.

They totally DOMINATED Florida. Won the game DESPITE 4 turnovers, two of which were inside the 5. S MISS also played a close game (covered) with their coach being out the door.

Bottom line: I don't think Rodriguez being gone will effect WV one bit.

florida got their ass kicked, no two ways about it. surprised the shtt out of me.

CHALKbreaker
    CHALKbreaker's Avatar Become A Pro!

It shocked me to Mo.
    I did not bet the game. Seemed like the world had FLA, and I hate being on those sort of plays.
    I would have NEVER expected Michigan to win SU though. nor totally dominate they way they did. It shows that just because the coach is leaving doesn't mean a team looses motivation though.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by CHALKbreaker View Post
    It shocked me to Mo.
    I did not bet the game. Seemed like the world had FLA, and I hate being on those sort of plays.
    I would have NEVER expected Michigan to win SU though. nor totally dominate they way they did. It shows that just because the coach is leaving doesn't mean a team looses motivation though.
    hell, sometimes it seems to motivate a team. those kids committed to him and hes given all he has to the program while thye've been there. i expected them to play hard for him, but i couldnt believe how good they looked.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I think there is different motivation for a team whose coach is being forced out and retiring than one who chooses to leave to go to another school. I think that is the difference between a Michigan and a West Virginia. GL tonight everyone.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I think there is different motivation for a team whose coach is being forced out and retiring than one who chooses to leave to go to another school. I think that is the difference between a Michigan and a West Virginia. GL tonight everyone.
    i was just talking with someone about the same thing. i agree.

gl to you as well.