theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sharks 5000.00 Sat Play

OK GUYS LISTEN UP I DID MY HOMEWORK ON THIS GAME AND THIS WILL BE LIKE LAST NIGHT EASY MONEY...IM TAKING THE MARYLAND TERPS +7.5 AGAINST THE FLA ST...I HAVE 3 REASONS I LOVE THIS GAME....THE FIRST IS MARYLAND IS COMING OFF A WIN OVER BOSTON COLLEGE WHO THEY HANDLED EASILY...2ND MARYLAND NEEDS TO WIN THIS GAME TO GO TO A BOWL GAME....THE GAME MEANS MORE TO THE TERPS THEN TO FLA ST...FLA ST IS GARBAGE LIKE OREGON WAS LAST NIGHT...MARYLAND WILL HAVE AND EASY TIME ON THE FLA ST DEFENSE...IM PREDICTING THE QB WILL PASS FOR OVER 300 YARDS...YOU ARE LOOKING AT A POSSIBLE ROUTE HERE AND YOU ARE GETTING 7.5 POINTS TO PLAY WITH....HERE IS WHAT IM DOING IM BETTING 5000.00 ON MARYLAND +7.5 ...IM ALSO BETTING MARYLAND FOR 1000.00 STRAIGHT ON THE MONEY LINE...GUYS AND GALS THE SHARK IS HUNGRY AND THE SEMINOLES ARE GOING DOWN...THIS IS EASY MONEY JUST SIT BACK AND DRINK YOU A LONG ISLAND ICE TEA AND WATCH THE GAME...THIS WILL BE A BLOW OUT....YOU HEARD IT FIRST FROM THE SHARK WHO IS HUNGRY....THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR CRY BABY STEVE WHO IS STILL WRITING ME ABOUT THE GARBAGE TEAM OREGON WHO HE PLAYED LAST NIGHT....GUYS AND GALS IF YOU WANT TO RAKE IN SOME EASY MONEY THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU...THE SHARKS PICK MARYLAND +7.5......theshark

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Already had Maryland, but thank you.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

shark you are the man

Money2Burn
    Money2Burn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im 100% with you shark, plus my ex goes to Florida St so im really hoping they go down

clcoyle93
    clcoyle93's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your pick but what do you think about this:

Since 1995 the Seminoles are a perfect 5-0 SU (4-1 ATS) as a series host with all five victories coming by a minimum of eight points. In fact, the Terps have never won at Tallahasse! Its also worth noting that the last seven Florida State home victories (against any opponent) have all come by a minimum of seven points, six of them coming by eight points or more.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Maryland looks like a good play.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been winning on Maryland all year. I like Maryland a lot. (Like her sister too). LOL

Good pick....keep up the good work.

mastercapper
    mastercapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Well the reason Arizona beat Oregon is because of the injury. Dont get too cocky yet. Arizona would have got their ass handed to them if the injury wouldn't have occurred!!!!!!

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Did you not see even before the injury with him in there it was 11-10. So they were hanging with them while dixon was in there. Stop making excuses for you losing money. It was going to be close regardless of him being in there.

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    Did you not see even before the injury with him in there it was 11-10. So they were hanging with them while dixon was in there. Stop making excuses for you losing money. It was going to be close regardless of him being in there.
    The Ducks were marching at will. If the receiver wouldn't have popped up that TD strike by Dixon then AZ would've been in a big hole up front. Regardless, they were going to continue marching.

But this is all besides the point because fact is, Arizona was the winning bet.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I was watching and yes that is the way the ball bounces sometimes. You win some you lose some...

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

master capper go cry on someone elses shoulder ...im tired of hearing your b/s...the fact is oregon if they were anykind of team when their clumsy qb got hurt they should of been able to hang pal...like lsu thats why they are number 1...they went to alabama without there qb and beat the crimson tide in there own back yard with matt flynn....oergon is garbage so get over it pal....theshark

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post
    master capper go cry on someone elses shoulder ...im tired of hearing your b/s...the fact is oregon if they were anykind of team when their clumsy qb got hurt they should of been able to hang pal...like lsu thats why they are number 1...they went to alabama without there qb and beat the crimson tide in there own back yard with matt flynn....oergon is garbage so get over it pal....theshark
    Matt Flynn is their starting qb

Dr. Sports
    Dr. Sports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Shark, what a great job you did yesterday. I like Maryland +7.5 heavy before I saw your pick. I'll have $2K on the game tomorrow.

Clearly Arizona was dominated the Ducks last night. Even if Dixon wasn't injured, Ducks still not cover. Ignore those idiots & crying babies trying to distract you... They are jealous.. Simple is that.

Quote Originally Posted by theshark View Post

Benny A
    Benny A's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed, Matt Flynn is their starting QB...what are ya'll talking about . Bama fumbled to their 1 yard line on their last drive to lose to LSU. LSU is beatable just like anybody else in this screwy season...heck, Kansas is undefeated. A sophmore should win the Heisman (see Tebow ). Good year for an underrated team to win it all. Great year for a playoff.

clcoyle93

i hope your right

Lars10
    Lars10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got my Long Island ice tea but so far the game doesn't look to good.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Will Maryland cover Shark? I am with you all the way.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

The hook is in effect right now. 21-13.

PerfecTrader
    PerfecTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yee have little faith.. Terps are comin back.. Unless my lady comes out of the bedroom 30-50 lbs heavier and singing, this one ain't over.. LETS GO TERPS!!!!!

moneyplays
    moneyplays's Avatar Become A Pro!

Think positive! Lets go Maryland! Come on baby!

Lars10
    Lars10's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by moneyplays View Post
    Think positive! Lets go Maryland! Come on baby!
    WE WILL WIN

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

The hook got us.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

shark bait!

PerfecTrader

that and

4th-10, FLSt29 8:44 O. Egekeze missed a 46-yard field goal

Had the buckeyes so only lost a little

Lettin it all ride in Blacksburg

Hokies -16 1/2

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfecTrader View Post
    Yee have little faith.. Terps are comin back.. Unless my lady comes out of the bedroom 30-50 lbs heavier and singing, this one ain't over.. LETS GO TERPS!!!!!
    YOu think your lady might really go up to 400 pounds?

PerfecTrader

give or take

Dan
    Dan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Too bad you didn't get any lucky injuries this time shark.

clcoyle93

Sorry about your luck Shark...you were robbed....

Thanks as always for your great picks.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by clcoyle93 View Post
    Sorry about your luck Shark...you were robbed....

Thanks as always for your great picks.
    Look, I listen to a lot of shit around here as the SBR forum has put up with a lot of "shark" and "greek" types, but seriously, you've been on here for 5 days and you say "Thanks as always for your great picks"??? Either you are an alias of the shark or you are related to him in some way. Otherwise, you're thanking someone, "as always" for the great plays you've been tracking for five days (at most).

I don't even need to get started about the fact that you're a moron if you came to the SBR forum and decided to blindly tail someone who comes across as having absolutely zero intelligence (grammar, syntex, ALL CAPS, etc.) when there are a number of REAL cappers who provide excellent analysis (and by excellent, I don't mean "THIS TEAM IS GARBAGE" or "LOCK")... I understand that this is an open forum, and as such everyone is entitled to his/her opinion... It's just that I can't ****ing plow through page after page of threads started by one of you clowns with aliases and/or "yes men" type goons that are either related to you or are in business cahoots with you. All you do is clog the board, spouting hyperbole, with no respect for anyone who may take this shit seriously. With that said:

Shark: Post all of your $5k locks in one thread please. There's no need for a different thread for each pick you make. Also, of the last 5 picks you posted, your analysis (if you can call it that) stated that So. Florida, Rice, Florida St. and Oregon are all "GARBAGE". If that's your analysis, just please post your picks and move along. We don't want to read a bunch picks consisting of ellipses in all caps about how Team x is garbage. Just post your picks, throw out some reasoning (or not) and let your picks speak for themselves.

SBR: I apologize for going off on this guy, but every now and again, someone comes on here, tossing around the "L" word, spouting off in all caps, and generally acting like an idiot. I can take it for awhile, but after a little bit, I just get sick and tired of all of this and then I end up venting, when in reality, I should just be ignoring these idiots.

Ok Shark, it's your turn. Please be advised in advance that I will not be replying to whatever lame shot you attempt to take at me. If one of your aliases/lackeys comes on and defends you, all the better. I wish you luck in your gaming, but I wish you'd tone it down a tad. ALL CAPS IS ANNOYING AS ALL F%CK.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Look, I listen to a lot of shit around here as the SBR forum has put up with a lot of "shark" and "greek" types, but seriously, you've been on here for 5 days and you say "Thanks as always for your great picks"??? Either you are an alias of the shark or you are related to him in some way. Otherwise, you're thanking someone, "as always" for the great plays you've been tracking for five days (at most).

I don't even need to get started about the fact that you're a moron if you came to the SBR forum and decided to blindly tail someone who comes across as having absolutely zero intelligence (grammar, syntex, ALL CAPS, etc.) when there are a number of REAL cappers who provide excellent analysis (and by excellent, I don't mean "THIS TEAM IS GARBAGE" or "LOCK")... I understand that this is an open forum, and as such everyone is entitled to his/her opinion... It's just that I can't ****ing plow through page after page of threads started by one of you clowns with aliases and/or "yes men" type goons that are either related to you or are in business cahoots with you. All you do is clog the board, spouting hyperbole, with no respect for anyone who may take this shit seriously. With that said:

Shark: Post all of your $5k locks in one thread please. There's no need for a different thread for each pick you make. Also, of the last 5 picks you posted, your analysis (if you can call it that) stated that So. Florida, Rice, Florida St. and Oregon are all "GARBAGE". If that's your analysis, just please post your picks and move along. We don't want to read a bunch picks consisting of ellipses in all caps about how Team x is garbage. Just post your picks, throw out some reasoning (or not) and let your picks speak for themselves.

SBR: I apologize for going off on this guy, but every now and again, someone comes on here, tossing around the "L" word, spouting off in all caps, and generally acting like an idiot. I can take it for awhile, but after a little bit, I just get sick and tired of all of this and then I end up venting, when in reality, I should just be ignoring these idiots.

Ok Shark, it's your turn. Please be advised in advance that I will not be replying to whatever lame shot you attempt to take at me. If one of your aliases/lackeys comes on and defends you, all the better. I wish you luck in your gaming, but I wish you'd tone it down a tad. ALL CAPS IS ANNOYING AS ALL F%CK.

Well said...

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where is the shark ?

beaneaters
    beaneaters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2031

Amen to this. As a rookie to the forum, and still getting my feet wet in terms of college ball, I didn't feel it was my place to say anything. But I think you absolutely nailed it. Even when cappers like pags or IMGV struggle, I would rather read their analysis than the baseless opinions of mere wanna-bes. I get too much spam as it is.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

nice pick on Maryland

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8389

Well said!!! I THINK THAT SHARK IS GARBAGE!!!

12 Last