BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Bollocks' 11/3 Plays (Including Largest Wager of Season)

Hey Guys...

I've absolutely unloaded on LSU tomorrow, and bought the hook when the line first came out for LSU -6.5 -113. I've since added a bunch more on LSU -7 as well. I don't think there's any question that Saban is the better coach and Tuscaloosa will be rocking, but LSU is just so much faster at every single position save DJ Hall that I just don't see how Alabama hangs in this one. Look for Les Miles' personal animosity to come out late, and for LSU to win this one something like 35-7. If I could find an alternate line of LSU -14.5 or something I'd probably jump on it as well if I could get enough + money.

A few other plays I'm on tomorrow include...

---Oklahoma State ML +124 (really like this play, as I've been waiting for the right spot to go big against the Longhorns all season)
    ---Navy +3 (think the Midshipmen dominate the ground and win outright)
    ---Ohio State -16 (they're just too solid all around for Wisky, looking for a low scoring cover in the 31-3 range)
    ---Michigan State +4 (think you're getting points with the better team at home)
    ---Florida International +17 (yes I'm well aware they're winless, but it wouldn't surprise me if in the least if they beat Arkansas State outright tomorrow)

Good luck tomorrow gentlemen and any questions, concerns, agreers, and dissenters welcomed....

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno about a few of theses games, I think Michigan will beat St by 2 touchdowns. 16 is a lot of points to give up in the Ohio St Wisc game. Over the years Wisconsin has played very well in Columbus 16 is a bit much to cover IMO. BOL to you this week.

prickbeater101
    prickbeater101's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also like Wisconsin and LSU today. I agree 16 is too much to give Wisconsin here.

Last week Glenn Dorsey came to a rival high school game here in Gonzales, and I had a chance to speak with him after waiting my turn as you can imagine. He had a very noticeable limp but said he was fine. May not be 100% but could be close, after all he had a week to let it heal. So we will see. He also said as much as he likes and respects Saban they guys in purple and gold has circled this game and has really taken Sabans departure as personal. They want to prove to him that he made a mistake in leaving and leave no doubt as to who is the better team. I am looking forward to this game and best of luck to everyone...

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Prickbeater: I think you are going to see Wisconsin get easily destroyed in this game. I don't think they are the right side at all. What exactly has Wisconsin done to impress anyone? This continued belief that UW is an elite football program is unfounded. On the raod, they have looked very poor. Their trip out to Las Vegas was humiliating and need a last minute touchdown to beat a very weak team, lost to Illinois, and got annihilated by Penn State.

Ohio State should have this spread covered by the 1H.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Not how I expected to win the OSU game at all. Believe it or not, I don't get a damn bit of pleasure in winning a game like that (granted I'll take the cash). If I play a team -16 I expect them to win by 28+ and outgain their opponent by 250 yards, not capitalize on a late turnover to squeak a cover. GL this afternoon guys...