Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

P2M's NCAAF Week 10 plays!

I usually don't post on the NCAA thread because I feel outmatched by all the great cappers, but I really like these plays for Saturday... Pags, IMGV, RJT, Aces and many more of you guys do a hell of a job week in and week out! I will have to admit I have tailed many plays... Keep up the great work gentlemen! Let's see what Peyton has cookin up this weekend BESIDES AN ASS WHOOPING SUNDAY AFTERNOON OF THE NEW ENGLAND FVCKING PATRIOTS! f\*\*k THE PATS!!! FVCKIN CHEATERS! Sorry, little animosity over here! Anyways, here are my plays! Feedback welcomed! Thanks guys!

3*(So Far) 6 pt teaser

Oregon -1

Boston College -.5

I'm goin atleast 3 units on this one guys... Really don't see the Ducks losing @ Autzen and BC sure as hell is not going to lose to a FSU team that has never been able to play on the road, especially with Weatherford @ QB!

2* Boston College -6.5 I'm sorry to say that I'm a huge Noles fan and have been disappointed yet again this season! Noles D may keep it close for a while, but I see the Eagles taking this one by 10+ easily...

2* UConn -2 Have been very impressed with this Husky team this season... I know this is a let down spot after a big win against USF last weekend, but with the line being so low, I will take the Huskies to cover the low spread @ home against a Rutgers squad that was totally outmatched @ home against WVU last weekend!

1* Indiana -6.5 Rollin with my Hoosiers this weekend just because if they don't win this game on Saturday then they are likely to not make a bowl again!(@ Northwestern next week and the Bucket Game vs. Purdue are left) They want to "PLAY 13" for Coach Hep and I believe they get bowl eligible in large fashion on Saturday @ home against a good Cardinals squad... The Hoosiers are due for a breakout game after looking like shvt the last 3 weeks against MSU, PSU, and Wisky! I believe we have had a total of 12 fumbles in the last 3 games! Its gotta stop sometime!

1* Northwestern
    Simply tailing a few of you sharps on this one(Thanks in advance for the winner! Haha)... I like the Wildcats @ home though!

2* 10 pt teaser for fun
    Illinois -1.5 Illini should kill the Gophers
    Wisconsin +26 Yeah Ohio State is good, but Wisky's D is good enough to keep it within 4TD's!
    Vandy +25.5 The Commodores have looked pretty good lately and same thing with Wisky, I think they can keep it under 4TD's! I HOPE SO ANYWAYS!

Good Luck to everyone this weekend! I will warn you all that I haven't done well in college this season, but feel I am due for a breakout week! The NFL is more of my specialty, but feel I have a decent grasp on this weeks slate!

Last edited by Peyton2MarvinN06; 10-30-07 at 09:13 PM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

Hey P2M. With you on two, and against you on another. I will be on Boston College, Indiana and Rutgers.

Good luck this weekend.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Hey P2M. With you on two, and against you on another. I will be on Boston College, Indiana and Rutgers.

Good luck this weekend.
    Looker,

Glad to hear your onboard with the Eagles and the Hoosiers this weekend! I really hope the Hoosiers come to play Saturday! I think the Eagles should take care of business relatively easy! What makes Rutgers attractive to you after their drubbing @ the hands of the Mountaineers last Saturday bud?

STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

Peyton I like your teaser on OR good luck to you!!!!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Looker,

What makes Rutgers attractive to you after their drubbing @ the hands of the Mountaineers last Saturday bud?
    I just feel they will be prepared this week after the shellacking at home against West Virginia. I also look for Connecticut to have a let down this week.

If I lose, at least you win.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL peyton2manning...

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

congrats on your 1000th post.. GL with your plays bro

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    congrats on your 1000th post.. GL with your plays bro
    GV,

Thanks bud... I had been watchin and was gonna do somethin special for my 1,000th, but I completely overlooked the 999 last night apparently! Oh well!

Steelcurtain,

Thanks man... What side is most attractive to you on this weekends slate?

Pags,

Nice to get good luck from you, the man himself! Keep up the great work! I think everyone on here can attest for tailing you and winning a few dollars from your knowledge!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I'm with you on BC and Northwestern.

Good luck with those two and the rest of your plays.

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice lookig card P2M.
    I hope you have a good Saturday.
    I'm afraid Sunday is going to be a miserable one for you.