Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Hemlocks week 7 picks (12-8, YTD +16 units)

No write-ups but willing to discuss them. Big card for me this week. I usually don't have more than 5 picks but this feels like a good week.

W. Michigan -4 *3 units

S. Carolina -7 *3 units

ECU +3 *4 units

Whisky +7 *3 units

Wyoming -3.5 *3 units

Warriors -18 .5 *3 units

Illinois -2.5 *4 units

GL

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Sorry to say but I disagree with every single pick but am only against you with NIU and Iowa. Although i woulid say I don't have much of an opinion on ECU/UTEP although I might lean to UTEP.

Why do you like WMU? I just don't see it....

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Good luck though Hemlock....

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

You already know I am on UTEP in that ECU game.

I will be on the UNDER of that Western Michigan at Northern Illinois game.

Good luck with your plays Hem.

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Sorry to say but I disagree with every single pick but am only against you with NIU and Iowa. Although i woulid say I don't have much of an opinion on ECU/UTEP although I might lean to UTEP.

Why do you like WMU? I just don't see it....
    WMU has a good passing attack averaging almost 300 yds a game. NIU can't stop anything especially the pass. Tim Hiller will torch them. NIU won't be able to take advantage of WMU weak secondary because they're horrid through the air themselves. Dan Nicholson has a 61 percent passing rating and 10 interceptions versus only six TD's. NIU is one dimensional on offense. WMU wins this game by double digits. I can't see how NIU wins this game. Massive turnovers maybe.

Too bad you disagree with all my picks. I won't lose more than two of these games. GL Buddy

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlock21 View Post
    WMU has a good passing attack averaging almost 300 yds a game. NIU can't stop anything especially the pass. Tim Hiller will torch them. NIU won't be able to take advantage of WMU weak secondary because they're horrid through the air themselves. Dan Nicholson has a 61 percent passing rating and 10 interceptions versus only six TD's. NIU is one dimensional on offense. WMU wins this game by double digits. I can't see how NIU wins this game. Massive turnovers maybe.

Too bad you disagree with all my picks. I won't lose more than two of these games. GL Buddy

As long as those 2 picks you lose are Iowa and NIU...the others are just opinions but not plays for me. Good luck...both of us can certainly have good weeks!

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on Iowa myself.
    BOL to you.