swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

week 6 picks, please comment

this week is going to be the toughest week yet, hands down.

10 - Ohio State over Purdue (Purdue looks good every year beating up on nobdodys)
    9 - Oklahoma over Texas (Oklahoma dominated this series pre-Vince Young, and they'll start doing it again now, especially with Colt McCoy hurt)
    8 - Wisconsin over Illinois (Not sure about this one at all, but Wisky hasn't let me down yet and I've had them for 8+ points 3 times already this year, so I'm sticking with that formula)
    7 - Kansas State over Kansas (who knows... Kansas hasn't played anyone, it's their 1st road game, Kansas State won't have a letdown after Texas because it's a rivalry game)
    6 - LSU over Florida (Night game. That's all I'm basing this one on. Both teams will be ready)
    5 - Rutgers over Cinci (Bearcats are improved, but Rutgers gets revenge for last year)
    4 - Nebraska over Missou (upset #1 - 63% like Missou)
    3 - Va Tech over Clemson (upset #2 - 60% like Clemson)
    2 - Tennessee over Georgia (upset #3 - 79% like Georgia)
    1 - UNC over Miami (upset #4 - 97% like Miami)

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

I think Rutgers rolls at home as well. Love the Ohio State play!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

well percentages of the sides is largely irrelevant so I wouldn't waste much time with that. In fact, you are remiss to include the percentages of KSU and OSU to be fair. By that logic you should be on the other side!

Not sure how UW has not let you down, they are 1-3 ATS. I am not sure about that game....i kind of like UI but haven't formed a strong enough opinion on them. UW (as well as Nebraska) falls into an interesting angle that plays on struggling teams and that is kind of holding me off at the moment.

I agree with LSU and Rutgers....but not Oklahoma.

Good luck...