risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Is the PAC 12 going out on top?

I think we get a 1 vs 2 seed in the Championship game. Huskies have all the fuel they need as they’ve gotten no love from the oddsmakers, have to ride that dawg all the way to being crowned.

For what it’s worth, I am a Pac 12 homer, grew up rooting for the PAC 10. It’s surreal the conference flew the coup, while I understand the reason why. It’s unbelievable.

Husky Future's before the Oregon game were FAT, they’ve slowly dwindled down but still great value.

Huskies dethrone Wolverines in the final!

Cook Em horns
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave risKingDigits 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

I'm on the other side. I'm looking at a Longhorns-Tide rematch. We shall see!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: risKingDigits

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Historically, Michigan has really struggled against the Pac-12 if you go back to the Rose Bowl days with Bo and those following him. That's something to consider considering Harbaugh has a coaching style similar to Bo. Not saying I'm betting Wsh either as I have not capped the game.

I do think that Michigan's defense is better suited for Penix than Milroe though because they struggle with QB's that can run the ball. Penix can run it too, but that's not his MO as we know. The only other problem is Penix is far more precise and has a stronger arm (from the eye test) then McCord, Allard, or Milroe (top teams UM has played). Hmmm.

risKingDigits

Huskies futures history +3000 preseason, +4000 weeks 1-2, +2500 week 3, +1200 before Pac 12 mauling, +700 after, +600 this morning.

How many Joe’s are holding Michigan futures?

If we want to talk historically, especially in college sports, baseball, basketball, football…#1 seeds don’t fair well.

In NCAAF title game since 2005 when the top two seeds face each other the #1 seed has won three times and the #2 seed has won 9 times.

Books in good shape here.
    Last edited by risKingDigits; 01-02-24 at 01:45 AM.

risKingDigits

Destiny is a peculiar thing. All the questions about Huskies being able to beat better offensive and defensive teams is wonderful. Being slighted is fantastic motivation.

These dogs finally get their bone tonight.

So long Pac 8-10-12…”The conference of Champions!”

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Defense wins championships. Like Michigan tonight..

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Defense wins championships. Like Michigan tonight..
    Usually holds true. Washington had no real problem moving the ball against a very good Texas D. Michigan haven't faced an offense as good as Washington. I think I will take the 4.5 pts and sprinkle a bit on the Wash m/l

BOL on your plays

Shouldbe a good one