ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3439

Any other degens get hosed on the nevada/ga tech game?

Line closed at 6.5 i was on ga tech +7.5 live early for a sizeable amount. Game was close throughout. Ga tech fouls down 6 with 1 second left and nevada hits both fts ton win by 8. I dont think they were ahead by 8 at any point during the game. Miles Kelly who comitted the foul was 3/15 fg shooting 1/9 from three and 3/6 fts. Really bad beat. No reason to foul down 6 with 1 second left

Good news i cleaned up on Indian ITF womens tennis all night got it all back and then some.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There is a reason the live line was at +7.5. Do some reasearch on when do teams foul at the end of games and you will find the answer why you lost.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3439

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    There is a reason the live line was at +7.5. Do some reasearch on when do teams foul at the end of games and you will find the answer why you lost.
    I got the 7.5 like 5 minutes into the game when nevada was up by 4

I was basically trying to get whatever it closed at before the game started. First 5 minutes of the game had no bearing on the last few minutes in the game

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I got the 7.5 like 5 minutes into the game when nevada was up by 4

I was basically trying to get whatever it closed at before the game started. First 5 minutes of the game had no bearing on the last few minutes in the game
    But the line is set at +7.5 for a reason. Ever wonder why not +5.5 or +9.5?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1488

This worked out for me in the exact opposite way. The score initially said 6 point win final on espn. I only noticed the change an hour later when logging in to place a bet. Felt like a Christmas miracle at the time as it was a few k swing . They missed 2 out of 4 foul shots in the final 30 seconds anyways. Seemed like horrible luck that they didn’t cover when I thought I lost initially

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Woj-
    Sorry to hear about your loss...Nevada was a play.

I hope that you start on a serious winning streak.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    But the line is set at +7.5 for a reason. Ever wonder why not +5.5 or +9.5?
    But if is 5.5 and 9.5 a lot, before the game and live. This one just happened to be 7.5 at that moment. Not some conspiracy.

It's true though that college teams foul like crazy at the end. Whereas NBA often ends 5-7 because they stop fouling, the CBB equivalent is more like 9 to 11.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Nah i thought nevada would blow them out and took -9.5 they blackshear couldnt make a ft and they couldnt get a rebound gutted my christmas