Christmas is around the corner. and end of the year is upon us. I would usually go Xmas shopping this weekend but oh hell no! There's too much going on today from morning to night! I'm skipping Xmas shopping and just giving everyone cold hard cash from the winning and celebrating after today.

Celebration Bowl with Howard v. Florida A&M doesn't really kick it off as the first bowl game is between Georgia Southern v. Ohio @ 8am (taking Georgia Southern -3) but it's the bowl that will kick off the CELEBRATION! Really don't know much about both teams but FAMU has good defense and Howard offense is decent but struggle somewhat in sustaining long drives. I would've taken FAMU -7 but they're 0-3 in bowls so hitting up this year trend of under in football and taking u50.5. And stick around for the halftime show!

Howard v. Florida A&M u50.5 (-115)

And that's just the beginning! As previously mentioned, Georgia Southern v. Ohio starts off the six bowls for Saturday (you also have only few more hours left to join SBR bowl contest)! And then NFL has three games on Saturday, too! More games w/ NBA and NHL (don't miss Pdawg's 3 course meal... lol).

But the best is saved for last with UFC 296! Oh my, we got some baddies with Paddy and Cody but no Grady as he's out for tonight. It's wall to wall action! And SBR one and only Locksmith is back with his UFC thread!