risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

Bama -235 in the title game?

Has there ever been a #4 seed with worse future odds? Really hope wolverines find a way to win so we don’t have to hear all the talking heads telling us all offseason how the committee got it right.
    Last edited by risKingDigits; 12-05-23 at 12:01 AM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I think UM matches up pretty good against Bama in the trenches. They are big enough not to get pushed around all game like back when Mich St. used to play Bama in big bowl games and got slammed (those Dantonio clubs). It's weird they lost to TCU last year and TCU got destroyed by Georgia but I just think they match up okay. Doesn't mean they can't get blown out though. LOL. I haven't capped this game at all yet or any other future college games.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I think UM matches up pretty good against Bama in the trenches. They are big enough not to get pushed around all game like back when Mich St. used to play Bama in big bowl games and got slammed (those Dantonio clubs). It's weird they lost to TCU last year and TCU got destroyed by Georgia but I just think they match up okay. Doesn't mean they can't get blown out though. LOL. I haven't capped this game at all yet or any other future college games.

1 thing that worries me though is they haven't really faced a good mobile QB like Milton all year. Maybe just one. Can you pick him out?

risKingDigits
    risKingDigits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1972

1 thing that worries me though is they haven't really faced a good mobile QB like Milton all year. Maybe just one. Can you pick him out?
    Jayden Maiava and them Runnin Rebels?

Michigan has allowed the nations best and stingiest scoring defense, averaging 1.5 red zone opportunities per game and 1.2 on the road. That being said Who have they played? Maryland and OSU exploited that a tad, as they have allowed 2.3 the last 3 games.
    Last edited by risKingDigits; 12-05-23 at 12:05 PM.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15229

Rose bowl is the championship game

DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Check that Milroe*

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by risKingDigits View Post
    Jayden Maiava and them Runnin Rebels?

Michigan has allowed the nations best and stingiest scoring defense, averaging 1.5 red zone opportunities per game and 1.2 on the road. That being said Who have they played? Maryland and OSU exploited that a tad, as they have allowed 2.3 the last 3 games.
    Tagalovia or Tua's brother imo. Probably the closest to Milroe they have faced.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieBrasco23 View Post
    Check that Milroe*
    That's right. Darnit. I screwed up Tua's name too. I don't know how to spell it without looking it up. It's thet dam Chicago Math that is the culprit.

DonnieBrasco23
    DonnieBrasco23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

That's right. Darnit. I screwed up Tua's name too. I don't know how to spell it without looking it up. It's thet dam Chicago Math that is the culprit.
    All good hehfest I like your opinions on this forum overall.