budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

want to know how i left Covers?

some guy was personally attacking me like flies on s, he did it maybe 20 times in row, and the moderators did nothing about it

so finally i said i hope him and his family gets run over by a car. i'm less interested in leaving Covers than hoping this guy remembers my quote for the rest of his miserable life

for some unknown reason that ended the conversation

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    yeah when you go around saying people are idiots, people will take it the wrong way

you want to turn this place into Covers? That board has people all over the place calling people idiots

there's a saying you say s on the internet you'd never say to anyone in person

i can't believe people act like they are 7 years old anymore. maybe it's just me
    I guess I should have clarified and been more specific. I was talking about the average "joe" you see at a bar, on the street, or where ever. maybe a friend, or an acquaintance that talks sports but all he or she ever does is says what Kirk Herbstreit or Brent Musburger, (or whomever said on TV, radio, etc.). that is who I meant. SBR is the only forum I have ever posted on. don't go "across the street", covers, or anywhere else for that matter.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I guess I should have clarified and been more specific. I was talking about the average "joe" you see at a bar, on the street, or where ever. maybe a friend, or an acquaintance that talks sports but all he or she ever does is says what Kirk Herbstreit or Brent Musburger, (or whomever said on TV, radio, etc.). that is who I meant. SBR is the only forum I have ever posted on. don't go "across the street", covers, or anywhere else for that matter.
    ok well sorry then. i took it the wrong way, i thought you were making it personal calling me an idiot. my bad
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave budwiser 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

budwiser

I'm from the East Coast. We don't start fights, but we do end them. That's why nobody around here picks a real fight.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

What does a cancelled news conference suggest Nashy?

Da Manster!

want to know how i left Covers?

some guy was personally attacking me like flies on s, he did it maybe 20 times in row, and the moderators did nothing about it

so finally i said i hope him and his family gets run over by a car. i'm less interested in leaving Covers than hoping this guy remembers my quote for the rest of his miserable life

for some unknown reason that ended the conversation
    The one and only poster I've ever had a problem with on this forum was BigDaddyQH. not just me, but I would say 99.9% of the forum as well. He did nothing but attack and insult everyone. called them names and was always negative. I'm surprised mods let that shit go on for as long as they did. You'd be hard pressed to find one person on this forum that liked him. but getting back to the matter at hand, I've always did my best to respect other opinions on here. we ain't always going to agree. It's what makes the world go around. I was just sticking to my guns about the whole ACC-SEC thing. and you took it personally because of a misunderstanding but I see where are you coming from and can understand why you thought I was attacking you but I wasn't. anyhow, that's all I'm going to say on this matter. case closed and let's move on.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Both teams really don't want to play is my take.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

I'm from the East Coast. We don't start fights, but we do end them. That's why nobody around here picks a real fight.
    Me too! I thought you would have known that if you followed my threads or posts. Born and raised in the DMV! (DC, Maryland, Virginia area)...lived there my whole life until I moved to Cyprus last year to take care of my ailing mom.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

The one and only poster I've ever had a problem with on this forum was BigDaddyQH. not just me, but I would say 99.9% of the forum as well. He did nothing but attack and insult everyone. called them names and was always negative. I'm surprised mods let that shit go on for as long as they did. You'd be hard pressed to find one person on this forum that liked him. but getting back to the matter at hand, I've always did my best to respect other opinions on here. we ain't always going to agree. It's what makes the world go around. I was just sticking to my guns about the whole ACC-SEC thing. and you took it personally because of a misunderstanding but I see where are you coming from and can understand why you thought I was attacking you but I wasn't. anyhow, that's all I'm going to say on this matter. case closed and let's move on.
    You would probably be complaining louder and harder if moderators removed anyone someone thought was being rude.

QH was a parody of an angry person and laughable. If anyone had a real problem with him I would lean to thinking that person was the problem themselves.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

budwiser

Me too! I thought you would have known that if you followed my threads or posts. Born and raised in the DMV! (DC, Maryland, Virginia area)...lived there my whole life until I moved to Cyprus last year to take care of my ailing mom.
    DMV you should understand. so i don't get it

i NEVER call people idiots, i don't start anything. you do that in DMV to someone in person (not here) you're asking for it

but, misunderstood you. apologize

budwiser

the plan for me is, took a shower going to a concert tonight. no football today, i don't bet the exhibition army navy game

i have one nfl play i'll post it here, wasn't planning on it but why not. win or lose we'll see

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Both teams really don't want to play is my take.
    Sorry for the temporary derailment, Nash. Things get heated and feisty sometimes! but that is good for the soul sometimes and helps to ensure checks and balances on this forum. Anyhow, we both spoke our minds and held our ground. (and ditto for Budwiser). It's over as far as I'm concerned on who deserved to get in or who didn't. Yes, both teams are probably going to have a mass exodus of players opting out before the game kicks off. It would be funny as hell if FSU boycotted the game just out of principle and maybe some rich alumni make some cash donations to the university to help defray the costs! I realize the chances of that happening are slim and none.

stevenash

Sorry for the temporary derailment, Nash. Things get heated and feisty sometimes! but that is good for the soul sometimes and helps to ensure checks and balances on this forum. Anyhow, we both spoke our minds and held our ground. (and ditto for Budwiser). It's over as far as I'm concerned on who deserved to get in or who didn't. Yes, both teams are probably going to have a mass exodus of players opting out before the game kicks off. It would be funny as hell if FSU boycotted the game just out of principle and maybe some rich alumni make some cash donations to the university to help defray the costs! I realize the chances of that happening are slim and none.
    No worries, I know a thing or two about heated.
    It's all good, and not a problem.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Means one or both of the coaches didn't want to waste time on one and used the time to do other stuff like flying around the country to meet recruits.

budwiser

rumor fla st looking to join the big 10

so after cancelling the news conference, maybe they did some reflecting

stevenash

DMV you should understand. so i don't get it

i NEVER call people idiots, i don't start anything. you do that in DMV to someone in person (not here) you're asking for it

but, misunderstood you. apologize
    You're passionate, I like that in a sports fan.

stevenash

the plan for me is, took a shower going to a concert tonight. no football today, i don't bet the exhibition army navy game
    Who did you see?

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

i miss that guy lol. he was a jackass...but fun to read his posts. always talking about kicking someone's arse.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave sandman0713 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by sandman0713 View Post
    i miss that guy lol. he was a jackass...but fun to read his posts. always talking about kicking someone's arse.
    and being full of caca!...

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

and being full of caca!...
    Back when there was drama on this site. Ha-ha.

First 123