stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Yes, a 4th and 31 miracle TD to beat sorry ass Auburn! the same Tiger team that got their asses whooped by New Mexico ST 31 - 10 the week before at Jordan Hare stadium!
    So, you would put FSU instead of an undefeated SEC Alabama team in?
    If so, I disagree, but it's all good, nevertheless.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    So, you would put FSU instead of an undefeated SEC Alabama team in?
    If so, I disagree, but it's all good, nevertheless.

Yes, because as the SEC as usual, was overrated and overhyped. they played their typical garbage OOC teams like they usually do. (i.e. fatten up on cupcakes)...the only good team they played was Texas, who smoked the Crimson Tide on their own home field! Also, like I mentioned earlier, the ACC went 5 - 3 against the SEC head to head this year, Nash. I go by the results on the field, (the proof is in the pudding as the old saying goes) not by false public perception and bullshit narratives created by various social media outlets and ESPN, CBS, etc. that push their own hidden agendas and ulterior motives (and we all know what they are). You mentioned earlier about the bottom line, right? the point that you were trying to make was the fact that Alabama won the game and that's all the matters, right? well, you made my point for me! FSU did what they were supposed to do! went undefeated in a major power conference and won the championship game with their 3rd string QB! Was it pretty? No, not by any stretch of the imagination...but Bottom line (as you would say) is they still won the ACC championship without a blemish on their record.
    Last edited by Da Manster!; 12-09-23 at 02:23 AM.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Yes, because as the SEC as usual, was overrated and overhyped. they played their typical garbage OOC teams like they usually do. (i.e. fatten up on cupcakes)...the only good team they played was Texas, who smoked the Crimson Tide on their own home field! Also, like I mentioned earlier, the ACC went 5 - 3 against the SEC head to head this year, Nash. I go by the results on the field, (the proof is in the pudding as the old saying goes) not by false public perception and bullshit narratives created by various social media outlets and ESPN, CBS, etc. that push their own hidden agendas and ulterior motives (and we all know what they are). You mentioned earlier about the bottom line, right? the point that you were trying to make was the fact that Alabama won the game and that's all the matters, right? well, you made my point for me! FSU did what they were supposed to do! went undefeated in a major power conference and won the championship game with their 3rd string QB! Was it pretty? No, not by any stretch of the imagination...but Bottom line (as you would say) is they still won the ACC championship without a blemish on their record.
    Manster, it is just good to see someone else not drinking the koolaid.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave unde0087 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1052

ok...

all this said, let's see what fla st does vs georgia, bama vs michigan

cause fla state is playing the same sec that bama is in

if fla st does well bama does not they win. if not they lose.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    ok...

all this said, let's see what fla st does vs georgia, bama vs michigan

cause fla state is playing the same sec that bama is in

if fla st does well bama does not they win. if not they lose.
    Bad analogy. It's not the same teams as during the season. because of all the transfers and players opting out. and the fact that both Georgia and FSU probably don't give a rat's ass about this game. the fact the news conference got canceled should tell you all that you really need to know!

stevenash

Bad analogy. It's not the same teams as during the season. because of all the transfers and players opting out. and the fact that both Georgia and FSU probably don't give a rat's ass about this game. the fact the news conference got canceled should tell you all that you really need to know!
    Exactly, which is why I started this thread.
    Plus, that and the fact this topic generates a ton of interest.

Once again, I really don't have a dog in this fight, I'm neither an Alabama yahoo (Ally's the Alabama fan girl in the family) and I not a Seminole hater either. I was thrilled when FSU beat LSU on opening day truth be told.

(The only team I'm an over-the-top fan boy of is UCONN basketball, both men and women. I'm a homeboy, what can I tell you)

I can make a case for and against FSU and Alabama.

Yes, FSU ran the table and beat all their weak ass ACC opponents)
    But... this isn't the same team that beat LSU opening day either.

Yes, Alabama needed a prayer to beat Auburn, but I can argue they went undefeated in the toughest conference in the nation, the SEC, and I can argue you can put an undefeated (SEC conference) one loss (to nationally ranked Texas) and put Alabama in.

Georgia did not finish the story, lost to Alabama, and sorry Georgia fans, needs to get bounced.

I can do the pros can cons all day long, but I do have a family and a life.

Not for nothing, IMO Michigan and Washington belong.

If you're saying Alabama doesn't belong just because you're a Tide hater, I can't and won't debate you, same as if your argument is soley based on the fact that you're an Alabama yahoo.

Two sides to every coin, I can see the arguments for putting FSU and Georgia in, and Alabama and Texas out.
    I am levelheaded.

Five power conference, four spot.
    Somebody going to get screwed.
    Undefeated means something, it's not everything.

budwiser

both georgia and fla st care about the game

some players will.opt out it doesn't matter they will play and hard

budwiser

sure undefeated winning the conference is great

of the p5 conferences acc was the weakest of every team's schedule fsu was the worst

at some point it's time to move on and realize fsu had an argument but it's not flawless and it's done

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

of the p5 conferences acc was the weakest of every team's schedule fsu was the worst

at some point it's time to move on and realize fsu had an argument but it's not flawless and it's done
    Coming from the guy that has posted 14 times in this thread.

Da Manster!

who says the ACC was the weakest? (again public perception, not reality). ACC kicked the SEC's ass head to head. So what does that make the SEC? and what other conference can say that? oh that's right! SEC loads up on OOC cupcakes like Mother of Mary community college and Jimi Hendrix guitar school for the blind!

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Florida St have a pretty weak sched compared to teams in the SEC. All they can do is play , and win , all 13 games and see what happens. I think they will get their azzes handed to them , but they earned the right imo
    Im biting my tongue when I say this : Think the voters got it right
    Well they did beat two SEC teams, one with this years Heisman winner. Daniel’s had his worst game vs FSU.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

I do think if Georgia beat Bama, FSU makes it also. The committee really couldnt put Bama in and not Texas.

stevenash

*edit*
    Chart won't format.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Coming from the guy that has posted 14 times in this thread.
    agree. i should post more. apologize for not posting enough

budwiser

who says the ACC was the weakest? (again public perception, not reality). ACC kicked the SEC's ass head to head. So what does that make the SEC? and what other conference can say that? oh that's right! SEC loads up on OOC cupcakes like Mother of Mary community college and Jimi Hendrix guitar school for the blind!
    sagarin conference ratings

1 SEC-WEST (A) = 80.89 80.63 ( 2) 7 80.74 ( 1)
    2 BIG TEN-EAST (A) = 80.59 80.81 ( 1) 7 80.53 ( 2)
    3 PAC-12 (A) = 79.47 79.36 ( 3) 12 79.41 ( 3)
    4 BIG 12 (A) = 78.01 78.14 ( 4) 14 78.07 ( 4)
    5 SEC-EAST (A) = 77.29 77.12 ( 5) 7 77.41 ( 5)
    6 ACC (A) = 73.57 73.56 ( 6) 14 73.51 ( 6)
    7 BIG TEN-WEST (A) = 70.51 70.84 ( 7) 7 70.80 ( 7)

Da Manster!

sagarin conference ratings

1 SEC-WEST (A) = 80.89 80.63 ( 2) 7 80.74 ( 1)
    2 BIG TEN-EAST (A) = 80.59 80.81 ( 1) 7 80.53 ( 2)
    3 PAC-12 (A) = 79.47 79.36 ( 3) 12 79.41 ( 3)
    4 BIG 12 (A) = 78.01 78.14 ( 4) 14 78.07 ( 4)
    5 SEC-EAST (A) = 77.29 77.12 ( 5) 7 77.41 ( 5)
    6 ACC (A) = 73.57 73.56 ( 6) 14 73.51 ( 6)
    7 BIG TEN-WEST (A) = 70.51 70.84 ( 7) 7 70.80 ( 7)

who gives a fuk about Saragin ratings? that is a big part of the problem! Haven't you been paying any attention to this thread?

stevenash

^
    So, you're saying top to bottom the ACC was better than the SEC?

Da Manster!

^
    Yes, they proved it on the field. How many times do I got to say that? furthermore, they beat four different teams from the SEC (LSU, Texas A&M, South Carolina, and Florida). those are the same exact teams that Alabama and Georgia beat up on too! amirite? so to say how the SEC is superior and more deserving would be false and inaccurate. but that is exactly what those bloviating blowhards at ESPN would want you to believe. the total garbage network is largely responsible for the downfall of sports with their politics and beliefs. and how they try to brainwash the simpletons cult following (ESPN nuts) who are devout and swear by them. Not me, I quit watching that shit a long time ago.

stevenash

^
    I see, so I'm a brainwashed simpleton for voicing my opinion?

Da Manster!

^
    I see, so I'm a brainwashed simpleton for voicing my opinion?
    no not you, you took it the wrong way. I specifically meant the idiots who spout off and simply regurgitate what they heard on ESPN or on various social media outlets because they can't think for themselves. I know you are not in that clique. (at least I hope not). I was more/less referring to the junkies that are loyal to ESPN and don't know shit about sports (generally speaking)

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24911

I'm still waiting for the Lineups on this game:

*Georgia - figures to have the standard Opt-outs. Bowers surely won't play.

*Fla St - I think it will be a laughable # of sit-outs. Players just don't want to be there.

budwiser

no not you, you took it the wrong way. I specifically meant the idiots who spout off and simply regurgitate what they heard on ESPN or on various social media outlets because they can't think for themselves. I know you are not in that clique. (at least I hope not). I was more/less referring to the junkies that are loyal to ESPN and don't know shit about sports (generally speaking)
    you're saying you know about sports and i'm the idiot, and you post this today. young stupid and obnoxious...as i said they're all the same thing.

i don't say it because i have class and experience, but this is why i have 0 problem taking $ from tools, from idiots like yourself. i hope you bankrupt, i hope you keep losing as you always have. clear enough??

6TM parlay (+500) for 1 unit

Army (-2.5)
    Wisky (+17.5)
    Utah Valley (+11.5)
    UCLA (+11.5)
    Northern Kentucky (+11.5)
    UC-Irvine (+18.5)

budwiser

^
    he doesn't care about statistics. i've always said, if someone wants to take meth, i can advise them not to, they'll get angry that i suggested otherwise, because they know everything. well, go ahead son.

budwiser

you're saying you know about sports and i'm the idiot, and you post this today. young stupid and obnoxious...as i said they're all the same thing.

i don't say it because i have class and experience, but this is why i have 0 problem taking $ from tools, from idiots like yourself. i hope you bankrupt, i hope you keep losing as you always have. clear enough??

Army (-2.5)
    Wisky (+17.5)
    Utah Valley (+11.5)
    UCLA (+11.5)
    UC-Irvine (+18.5)

Army (-2.5) betting on a exhibition game? ok
    Wisky (+17.5) losing by 20 to Arizona 2h
    Utah Valley (+11.5) what kind of an idiot follows utah valley and posts on a college football forum. pick your sport son
    UCLA (+11.5) 7pm
    Northern Kentucky (+11.5) what kind of a classless MORON spends time capping Northern Kentucky basketball
    UC-Irvine (+18.5)

prime idiot tries to put 6 teams into a +500 parlay for one unit

this loser is probably desperate to make pocket change. me and the books thank you for handing over the ca$h, son. now, carry on with what you're doing.

stevenash

he doesn't care about statistics. i've always said, if someone wants to take meth, i can advise them not to, they'll get angry that i suggested otherwise, because they know everything. well, go ahead son.
    I know Manny, he's a good shit, he's entitled to what he believes in, just like myself.
    I just disagree.

I'm an analyst by profession, my POV's are generally different than ones who uses the 'eye test' as their POV.

Now having said that I am not saying my shit doesn't stink and I am better than everybody else, because I am not.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

budwiser

sometimes i say to myself, why do i spend time talking to losers who say i'm the problem when they are the problem

so yeah, maybe i waste my time here. but i look for information, so you ask why do i do it...

because i find fading LOSERS is profitable

go ahead attack away...i'm this that that and this. i know exactly who i am, i know exactly what i do, you go out on 6 team parlays in multiple sports to make 1 unit. get a life son...that's real advice you can use.

Da Manster!

Army (-2.5)
    Wisky (+17.5)
    Utah Valley (+11.5)
    UCLA (+11.5)
    UC-Irvine (+18.5)
    now you are the idiot! keep losing? I guess you missed the part where I'm up 39 units! ! and I've been winning for years on my picks thread! in college football, NFL, MLB, and college hoops! all plays, units, etc. posted, validated and verified!...where the hell have you been at?! ask anyone on this forum pal! they'll vouch for me! Yeah, it figures you are an illiterate douchebag! PS...I'm older than you! you probably young enough to be my son!

budwiser

now you are the idiot! keep losing? I guess you missed the part where I'm up 39 units! ! and I've been winning for years on my picks thread! in college football, NFL, MLB, and college hoops! all plays, units, etc. posted, validated and verified!...where the hell have you been at?! ask anyone on this forum pal! they'll vouch for me! Yeah, it figures you are an illiterate douchebag! PS...I'm older than you! you probably young enough to be my son!
    i'm in my mid 50s how old are you

if you're as old as i am, grow up. calling people idiots and douchebags, you keep to yourself.

and as for you beling profitable, i don't believe that for a second. you can claim verified all you want, i can see you from a long way away.

budwiser

I know Manny, he's a good shit, he's entitled to what he believes in, just like myself.
    I just disagree.

I'm an analyst by profession, my POV's are generally different than ones who uses the 'eye test' as their POV.

Now having said that I am not saying my shit doesn't stink and I am better than everybody else, because I am not.
    he's entitle to whatever opinion he wants. if he wants to make this personal...which clearly he wants to do..then bring it on.

6 game parlay for 1 unit...

Da Manster!

sometimes i say to myself, why do i spend time talking to losers who say i'm the problem when they are the problem

so yeah, maybe i waste my time here. but i look for information, so you ask why do i do it...

because i find fading LOSERS is profitable

go ahead attack away...i'm this that that and this. i know exactly who i am, i know exactly what i do, you go out on 6 team parlays in multiple sports to make 1 unit. get a life son...that's real advice you can use.
    and don't be talking shit if you don't post plays!...

budwiser

and don't be talking shit if you don't post plays!...
    the last 2 plays i posted here were bama ml at +165 and bears ml at +160

you go off on 6 game parlays for 1 unit, "wisky" as you call it already looks like a loss

you must have no life, following 6 games a day for 1 unit

budwiser

arizona 85 wisconsin 60

i'm not even going to watch more, it's a loser

went to the gym i'll take a shower then i go out later tonight. i don't do 6 game parlays

Da Manster!

i'm in my mid 50s how old are you

if you're as old as i am, grow up. calling people idiots and douchebags, you keep to yourself.

and as for you beling profitable, i don't believe that for a second. you can claim verified all you want, i can see you from a long way away.
    well you need glasses because you can't see or read. or even follow a thread! and don't give a fuk what you believe! I never made insults or attacked. I was talking about idiots that just rehash what they say on ESPN. I didn't mention you specifically but I guess you took it that way. and you got me beat by a few years on the age thing. I'm 52! but look and feel great! lost 60lbs since moving to Cyprus! look like I'm 35 years old, tops!

budwiser

well you need glasses because you can't see or read. or even follow a thread! and don't give a fuk what you believe! I never made insults or attacked. I was talking about idiots that just rehash what they say on ESPN. I didn't mention you specifically but I guess you took it that way. and you got me beat by a few years on the age thing. I'm 52! but look and feel great! lost 60lbs since moving to Cyprus! look like I'm 35 years old, tops!

yeah when you go around saying people are idiots, people will take it the wrong way

you want to turn this place into Covers? That board has people all over the place calling people idiots

there's a saying you say s on the internet you'd never say to anyone in person

i can't believe people act like they are 7 years old anymore. maybe it's just me

Da Manster!

the last 2 plays i posted here were bama ml at +165 and bears ml at +160

you go off on 6 game parlays for 1 unit, "wisky" as you call it already looks like a loss

you must have no life, following 6 games a day for 1 unit
    well I've hit many parlays and teasers over the years at (+) money. Wisconsin didn't show up today. shit happens. onto the next games! and I don't sweat my wagers unless I'm going real heavy on one game. I'm still way up for the year.

First 123 Last