The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

OU v. Oregon IN-GAME THREAD

OU -7 all day

For context, OU is playing against not only the Oregon Ducks but also the fukkin refs.

For those of you that don't remember, thats a video to the worst call I remember in college football history IMO

It went like this:

It was 2006 (first year of instant replay in college foots). OU traveled to Eugene to play a ranked Oregon team.

Late in the game, Oregon had just scored a TD and is down by 6 so they go for the onside kick. Now the shenanigans as you can see in the video

FIRST, after the kick, an Oregon player touches the ball first after ball traveled 8 yards. Indisputable evidence.

SECOND, an OU PLAYER ACTUALLY RECOVERED THE FUKKING BALL AND HANDED IT TO THE REF (#23 in the back of the pile)

So the refs somehow fukk it up and make the call, Oregon recovered the ball and its their ball.

Call goes to instant replay THANK GOD. OU is trying to get into the National Championship game.

After 5 minutes the call comes in. "THERE IS INDISPUTABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT OU TOUCHED THE BALL FIRST." WHAT???????????

Unforgivable

Fukk Oregon. Fukk the Pac-12 crooked ass refs. OU boytta go balls deep in this Oregon team today with BOB FUKKING STOOPS at the helm.

BOOOOOOOOMER

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Love it! Stoops will have these guys ready to play.

The Kraken

Seriously though

OU #23 recovered the ball instantly

And the refs gave it to Oregon???? wtf

Forgot to mention, ofc Oregon went on to win the game.

NFL Notables in the game.: Adrian Peterson, Patrick Chung, Dennis Dixon, Joaquin Inglesias, Malcolm Kelly

The Kraken

Easiest pick on the board yesterday
    This furthers my point in my other thread, only trolls left