Tennessee could have played final few plays better. But here we go OT

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

heupel going for it? wtf

stake1

heupel is the dumbest coach in the sec. wow. cannot make that shit up at all

stake1

you kick. you do not play that bs when they call forward progress. its over pal

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 174

Tennessee just got robbed

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Tennessee just got robbed
    no they did not. forward progress in NcaaF is the end of the play

stake1

8 point S/U winner!!!!

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    no they did not. forward progress in NcaaF is the end of the play
    15 penalties and that call.. Mosf Def

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

No. Just f*cked on the whole game instead 😡

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    15 penalties and that call.. Mosf Def
    3:1 turnovers, yet somehow, it is insane that hooker/heupel did not win/cover/alt spread cover.
    the play heupel called at the end of the second quarter? that is the painting for this 2021 Music City bowl game. it is what he does. who he is. and why he will never win the sec East for TN

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    3:1 turnovers, yet somehow, it is insane that hooker/heupel did not win/cover/alt spread cover. the play heupel called at the end of the second quarter? that is the painting for this game. it is what he does. who he is. and why he will never win the sec East
    Hooker fuked UT. The guy takes a sack for a seven yard loss because he is too stupid to not throw that ball out of the back of the endzone when no one was open. Instead he holds it forever and gets sacked. That was the game changer because no way Purdue would have kept them out of the endzone but again they went from needing 2 yards on the next 3 plays to 9.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Pretty wild officiated game. After all the flags on Tennessee, and them not getting that late hold on the deep ball and the 4th down blown call. They gotta feel like they were robbed.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Refs got tired at the end. They wanted to eat dinner after 4.5 hr game so they called short.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Hooker fuked UT. The guy takes a sack for a seven yard loss because he is too stupid to not throw that ball out of the back of the endzone when no one was open. Instead he holds it forever and gets sacked. That was the game changer because no way Purdue would have kept them out of the endzone but again they went from needing 2 yards on the next 3 plays to 9.
    when i cap/bet a NcaaF game. i look at the qb's and the hc's. hooker vs o'connell? no contest. when hooker single handedly gave Purdue the halftime lead? that was ball game. hooker is terrible. he sucked at VT and nothing changed even though his "tecmo bowl" head coach thinks he will win with his pop gun offense

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Posted this exact comment in another thread. Yes, he should have thrown the ball away. But the play call was beyond idiotic. First and goal from the 2, defense is gassed, and he calls a pass play?

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

I don't know Tenn situation on opt out/portal etc but when opening lines came out Purdue +3.5 was the first one I loved! David Bell and other starting WR opted out + 1st round Dlineman. They would've won straight up in a much easier manner

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    Posted this exact comment in another thread. Yes, he should have thrown the ball away. But the play call was beyond idiotic. First and goal from the 2, defense is gassed, and he calls a pass play?
    I don't mind the play call because Purdue has to be thinking rush there. But if you do call a pass play your QB has to have some awareness of the situation. Just throw the ball away, you have 3 more downs to punch it in. That just can't happen.

flakeandbake

This is what they want though. A nice crispy fixed bowl game where we’re all fired up about it. Only most are influenced vs scripted by the play

At least that’s how I see it

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

This game is the reason the NCAA needs to change their rules on guys flopping injuries to slow down the offense. If you go down injured, you should be out for the rest of that series. That shit was foul by both teams. This game took fukkking forever because guys just kept rolling over on the field. That foul shit really took away from the game.

Congrats Stake - but where are you getting Purdue was missing half their team? I heard the announcers start off saying they were missing 3 guys on offense and 2 guys on defense, then as the game progressed they changed the narrative to Purdue was missing half their team as if it was some herculean effort??? 5 guys out is probably below average for most of these bowl games.
    Points Awarded:

flakeandbake gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flakeandbake

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This game is the reason the NCAA needs to change their rules on guys flopping injuries to slow down the offense. If you go down injured, you should be out for the rest of that series. That shit was foul by both teams. This game took fukkking forever because guys just kept rolling over on the field. That foul shit really took away from the game.

Congrats Stake - but where are you getting Purdue was missing half their team? I heard the announcers start off saying they were missing 3 guys on offense and 2 guys on defense, then as the game progressed they changed the narrative to Purdue was missing half their team as if it was some herculean effort??? 5 guys out is probably below average for most of these bowl games.
    My mans seeing the script. Love this ish

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Death by 1000 cuts (and slashes, too) that game was...brutal...yes, first half too...I think my first half live over hits too ir refs didn't meddle, but obviously my 1st half -3.5 hurt more...

First 12