stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    He's had less then 3 losses twice. He's 8-8 in the bowls with Gator Bowl prob the best win. Texas Tech has access to Texas kids and any Power 5 school in Texas should have a pretty good roster more often then not. He's 11-12 at Miss St (7-11 SEC).

Idk? I say if you want to go 7-5 and lose the Weedeater Jock-Itch bowl then he's your man
    Its his second year there with a frosh at qb. I think he has had a great year all things considered. prior to the mullen years? Bulldogs were not relevant. mullen went 10-3 one time and then got boat raced in the orange bowl by georgia tech
    Lets see what Leach can get done going forward. took mullen six years to get to 10 wins

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Its his second year there with a frosh at qb. I think he has had a great year all things considered. prior to the mullen years? Bulldogs were not relevant. mullen went 10-3 one time and then got boat raced in the orange bowl by georgia tech
    Lets see what Leach can get done going forward. took mullen six years to get to 10 wins
    I get it, but I just think the Air Raid bs is played out. Hate watching it. Its pussy ass shit....its not physical whatsoever? I'd bet the Over when he was at Wash St and it would play out just like tonite. Its bs and it will never work in the SEC. Even Bama and LSU w Burrow still ran it alot

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I get it, but I just think the Air Raid bs is played out. Hate watching it. Its pussy ass shit....its not physical whatsoever? I'd bet the Over when he was at Wash St and it would play out just like tonite. Its bs and it will never work in the SEC. Even Bama and LSU w Burrow still ran it alot
    This is true. Wash would bitch slap wash st every yr when Leach was there. Rush 3, drop 8. Let the air raid bs throw 5 yd passes and then get in the red zone and kick fgs. And Leach can never adjust his offense to beat 8 men in coverage

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7295

Nice coaching coach by Leach. Have given up 500 yards with 10 minutes still left. And of course the ESPN announcers making excuses for the rednecks from Mississippi State. Nice.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Nice coaching coach by Leach. Have given up 500 yards with 10 minutes still left. And of course the ESPN announcers making excuses for the rednecks from Mississippi State. Nice.
    ESPN is a clown show.
    Has been a clown show for over a decade now.

Every piece of talent they once had bolted for FOX or NBC, got fired because they didn't cow tow to their bullshit liberal policies or just were too good for them and the cheap ass execs over there wouldn't pay them.

There's a reason why ESPN is called "that clown college in Bristol"

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

The Fridge Falelle just scored. Full back 350 (Edit 380) TD
    Army has a pretty serious Craig Heyward type RB on there team. He's a beast too.

First ... 2345