goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

I will call it now. Harbaugh threw this game so that he can win on 11/27 versus OSU

I will put everything I have on Michigan this game. This clearly was a throw job.

Bring in Mccarthy after he fumbled the previous drive and he immediately fumbles again
    Macnamara throws a 25 yard bomb shot on 3rd and 3 instead of going for first down
    4th and 3 refs dont throw flag and mac made sure to miss the throw
    Get the ball back and mac tries to throw a pick on first down, doesnt achieve his goal so throws it on second down.

People can say I'm mad but I'm really not they just opened an absolute gift opportunity on 11/27 so I'm thankful and I'm just helping the forum now and saying save your money ohio state will go down.

Napishi Na
    Napishi Na's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 943

ok...

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Why would you need tothrow this game to win the last game?
    What correlation is there?

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Idk, I think somebody on Maryland d threw the game. Maybe the DC, or head coach. Backdoor was ‘always’ gonna be open.

Michigan Qb’s choked. In a game like that you want to use your feet if you got ‘em. It’s like he forgot. Super aggressive DB’s = free yards all over the place with a little scrambling. I’m not sure why he was counting on his receivers so much...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Laugh now baldy. Have they scrubbed your racist comments out of the threads here before SBR transfers ownership?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I will put everything I have on Michigan this game. This clearly was a throw job.

Bring in Mccarthy after he fumbled the previous drive and he immediately fumbles again
    Macnamara throws a 25 yard bomb shot on 3rd and 3 instead of going for first down
    Get the ball back and mac tries to throw a pick on first down, doesnt achieve his goal so throws it on second down.

People can say I'm mad but I'm really not they just opened an absolute gift opportunity on 11/27 so I'm thankful and I'm just helping the forum now and saying save your money ohio state will go down.
    They can only win that game if they lost this game? Riddle me on that one.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

u and ur conspiracies smh

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Just take the L, dawg

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

not no but hell NO .. gl sir.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Michigan got exposed. That was bad college Qb play in the 4th. If they tweak things and dig deep, then maybe. Otherwise, no. Michigan went to less talented older brother mode, they will go into their normal beaten child mode v Ohio State.
    Last edited by Wrongside; 10-30-21 at 04:14 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Lol at throwing the game

Probably will get a little better line in a month is all that happened as long as everything stays course

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Why didn't he lose by 5 TDs if he wanted to throw it? Why take a chance in a close game? He said lets go up by 10 points and then after that I will throw the game and lose so we can beat Ohio St.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Why didn't he lose by 5 TDs if he wanted to throw it? Why take a chance in a close game? He said lets go up by 10 points and then after that I will throw the game and lose so we can beat Ohio St.
    I think it was 30-14 in the 3rd before he put the lay down in effect. Apparently you don’t understand the art of the fix. Lol…. Just kidding.

jjgold

Jimmy can’t win a big game his entire career that is an amazing stat

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

take off the tin foil hat Duker

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

guys laughing at him but just a couple weeks ago forum was questioning everything that happened in that tampa philly TNF game after it was tampa 28 eagles 7

28-22 final

just because some people don't believe every game is legit or is free of manipulation doesn't mean they can't use it to find winners

ohio state has covered the spread for how many years in a row vs Michigan? ballsy call here

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Funny thread, Michigan has been mostly behind Michigan State for the better part of the last 13 years. There was no throwing the game. Michigan State plays with more passion and courage, Michigan is a soft school with a soft culture. Michigan State cares, Michigan is arrogant. Michigan state has balls, Michigan does not. Sparty plays this game as their Super Bowl, Michigan acts like they are just a stop on the schedule. The kids in East Lansing play with a chip on their shoulder, Michigan kids look for another bag of chips. It all goes back to culture. This game is 365 days for Michigan State, for Michigan it is a game before Ohio State. Michigan has very little shot as an elite program.

I have given Michigan 100's of thousands and would know, I went there. Michigan will lose 2 more games minimum. It's not 1997 or even 2007. They are soft pussies who get pushed in anytime a team pushes back. I have numerous examples. Save your money. Granted- this is the only shot since maybe 2011 they have against Ohio State. Outside of that it's all hopes and prayers. Why fire Harbaugh? Revenue is through the roof. Michigan IS NOT about winning big any longer. The media is just selling you that bullshit. They would rather send kids to the moon, launch rockets, work on cancer, solve world hunger, blah blah blah. This is not 1980, 1985, 1995, 2005, etc... They have been mostly irrelevant since Charles Woodson walked off the field with that rose in his mouth in January of 1998.
    Last edited by mjsuax13; 10-30-21 at 07:34 PM.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19599

What would've prevented Michigan from beating OSU if they hadn't "thrown" this game?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Funny thread, Michigan has been mostly behind Michigan State for the better part of the last 13 years. There was no throwing the game. Michigan State plays with more passion and courage, Michigan is a soft school with a soft culture. Michigan State cares, Michigan is arrogant. Michigan state has balls, Michigan does not. Sparty plays this game as their Super Bowl, Michigan acts like they are just a stop on the schedule. The kids in East Lansing play with a chip on their shoulder, Michigan kids look for another bag of chips. It all goes back to culture. This game is 365 days for Michigan State, for Michigan it is a game before Ohio State. Michigan has very little shot as an elite program.

I have given Michigan 100's of thousands and would know, I went there. Michigan will lose 2 more games minimum. It's not 1997 or even 2007. They are soft pussies who get pushed in anytime a team pushes back. I have numerous examples. Save your money. Granted- this is the only shot since maybe 2011 they have against Ohio State. Outside of that it's all hopes and prayers. Why fire Harbaugh? Revenue is through the roof. Michigan IS NOT about winning big any longer. The media is just selling you that bullshit. They would rather send kids to the moon, launch rockets, work on cancer, solve world hunger, blah blah blah. This is not 1980, 1985, 1995, 2005, etc... They have been mostly irrelevant since Charles Woodson walked off the field with that rose in his mouth in January of 1998.
    Sooooo. they have their priorities in order...and that's why you've given 100's of thousands? Why give 100's of thousands to a school anyway?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Still waiting on why he lost here on purpose so they can beat Ohio state. Should be riveting

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Still waiting on why he lost here on purpose so they can beat Ohio state. Should be riveting
    The Michigan players are going to be very angry now when they play Ohio State. They will remember that losing to the Spartans is unacceptable and they will take it out on the Buckeyes. Had they won today they would not be angry with Ohio State. They would take Ohio State for granted because the Buckeyes already have a loss and Michigan State was undefeated so they would figure that if they can defeat an undefeated team, then they can beat a one loss team.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Yep..game is 30-14. Harbaugh calls a timeout. He tells coaches and players..this is the time we start to play bad and let Michigan St win because if we lose then it will be easier to beat Ohio St!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

your a moron. why would they have to lose this game to win the next game?

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Sooooo. they have their priorities in order...and that's why you've given 100's of thousands? Why give 100's of thousands to a school anyway?
    Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with the priorities. I haven’t watched a game since 2017. I’m just simply stating the schools focus is not where people think it is. There is this illusion for some of what Michigan is about. It’s not about athletics. The admin has zero interest in athletics and the current student population has even less passion.

As for the money, between tuition, donations, merchandise, tickets, alumni events, etc.. etc… it’s all a massive number. Most of it a write-off so a worthwhile venture. Cheers.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Don’t get me wrong, I’m fine with the priorities. I haven’t watched a game since 2017. I’m just simply stating the schools focus is not where people think it is. There is this illusion for some of what Michigan is about. It’s not about athletics. The admin has zero interest in athletics and the current student population has even less passion.

As for the money, between tuition, donations, merchandise, tickets, alumni events, etc.. etc… it’s all a massive number. Most of it a write-off so a worthwhile venture. Cheers.
    u r correct mich is much like harvard and berkeley and quite a few others with their social experiments

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

That option hand off.... look really suspicious to be honest. It was like... ok we have to turn the ball over. Let's just give it to State.

Then when Michigan was driving.... to regain the lead... there was no need to call these deep passes.... like... it just seemed like the play calling was AWAY from Michigan's QB strengths. Simply odd. And they totally abandoned the run with plenty of time on the clock.

You can't trust Harbaugh anymore. He's already paid.... 8 million plus.... probably does coke every day.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    u r correct mich is much like harvard and berkeley and quite a few others with their social experimention and social justice
    Exactly.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Goduke always Living the what if life

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Michigan more of a basketball school these days.

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am agree

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7806

ABout the dumbest thing since Trump thinks he won.

jjgold

Its shocking he has not been fired, has done a horrid job at Michigan

12 Last