CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Nebraska -4

​Nebraska is quietly getting better,yea just 3-4,starting off with a bad loss to Illinois, and everyone down on QB Martinez.Then lost by 7 at Oklahoma, by 3 to Mich. and by 3 to MSU. But as QB goes Martinez is #3 in rushing and a surprising #10 in passing yards ! The whole team chemistry is on the rise and this is a important game for the Huskers. If they win they are 4-4 with Purdue,Ohio ST,Wiscy and Iowa left,they could be bowl bound. And with a bye next week,they will leave nothing on the Field !!
    This Minn. defense is over rated,yes they only give up 77 yards rushing per game ! But on defense Minn. only gives up 24 ypg less than Neb. On offense Neb.is # 13 in the country and Minn. # 112. A bid difference. The Gophers did have a bye last week and even though they stack the box most of the game,they will make adjustment as will the Huskers
    ...it will not make a difference...Neb.is the better team here and a win of 21+points would not surprise me.....Nebraska -4...2 UNITS................................... .................................gl

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

I like the play. Gonna play the under as well. Minnesota has a good defense but a terrible offense.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

yes

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Get em Cappin

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I do not know if that game took too much out of them

DucktheHoward
    DucktheHoward's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was ready to auto fade nebraska after last week....Frost looked like he was in tears as he walked off the field, and i thought to myself, "there's a guy who knows his job is lost....nebraska about to mail it in"

but then the AD came out and thanked the players and the coaching staff for a great effort, so then i thought, "well, it looks like Frost is going to get another season out of this....assuming the team doesn't get itself blown off the field"

Agree with your analysis, I think nebraska rolls

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by DucktheHoward View Post
    I was ready to auto fade nebraska after last week....Frost looked like he was in tears as he walked off the field, and i thought to myself, "there's a guy who knows his job is lost....nebraska about to mail it in"

but then the AD came out and thanked the players and the coaching staff for a great effort, so then i thought, "well, it looks like Frost is going to get another season out of this....assuming the team doesn't get itself blown off the field"

Agree with your analysis, I think nebraska rolls
    I think Frost keeps his job and Nebraska's the better team, but it's still a tough situational spot. The Huskers have been through the wringer the last few weeks, if they're slow to get it going in this early road start, they're gonna find themselves in a ball game.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

Solid info and write up. I’d agree on huskers.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

You guys are aware that Nebraska is 0 - 3 away from home this year? I think the play here is under. This will be a very ugly game!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Sharp play on the weak card

Bowling green and E mich are strong as well

jjgold

The road is always difficult especially as a favorite

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The road is always difficult especially as a favorite

I asked this b4. Plz make your comments more VAGUE.

vivablu
    vivablu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

too many cappers are on this game. line crossed 3. lot of cappers on every forum pushing this game. looks like Minnesota +4.5 or nothing.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by vivablu View Post
    too many cappers are on this game. line crossed 3. lot of cappers on every forum pushing this game. looks like Minnesota +4.5 or nothing.

I'm staying away from the side but I did bet U48.5
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 10-15-21 at 11:59 PM.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    You guys are aware that Nebraska is 0 - 3 away from home this year? I think the play here is under. This will be a very ugly game!
    ..yea,yea this is easy to find out and should not pass any good caper...Minn. lost at home to Bowling Green 14-10....only score 10 pts ! ?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Man this shit looks too obvious. Everybody agrees, could be a trap

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Man this shit looks too obvious. Everybody agrees, could be a trap
    ..yea,but still I really like this one...we will see what happens.................bol

jtoler

braska needs to wake up soon think they are more a 2nd half team

CappinTerp

If they don't score 14 points in the 3rd...they don't cover !

CappinTerp

Fudge..thats it !!..sorry guys

DucktheHoward
    DucktheHoward's Avatar Become A Pro!

i loved this game myself, now i'm mad at myself because i trusted nebraska

jtoler

they are never to be trusted

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Frost and his Clownhuskers all should be given their walking papers. penetrating guy gets a safety on the first play after a key stop… 11 yards out. Come on man. What kind of play were you trying to run there? Jesus.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave mjsuax13 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

They are just awful. After escaping with the cover against MSU, I just can't play them ever. They do everything wrong in big spots, just very bad coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Frost and his Clownhuskers all should be given their walking papers. penetrating guy gets a safety on the first play after a key stop… 11 yards out. Come on man. What kind of play were you trying to run there? Jesus.

CappinTerp

..yea Frost will feel the heat all around him....esp from the mega boosters !

jjgold

Frost gone

BuckyOne

Nebraska certainly competes and the effort is there. Just because they were good once in the Big 12 does not mean they can dominate the Big 10!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Agree...some high school BS right there.....Martinez only gets yards in BIG WINS or BIG LOSSES.....they crush the bad teams, then is good enough to throw on a prevent when losing...

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Blew up a perineal 9 win team and BIG West contender by firing Pelini and have never recovered

Delusional administration and fanbase

Imagine what those fukks would give now to go back to the results of the Pelini years
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave GoBlue23 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BuckyOne

Excellent point! Arrogant pricks think they should win by putting on a red jersey. They got to where they got in the 60’s thru the 80’s by having their lineman red shirt. 23 year old men playing 19 year olds. Now everybody does it. They developed top drawer lineman but now they have to recruit blue chips and they are not getting them to Lincoln.

This death spiral will keep spinning. Lou Houltz is not walking thru their door. Scott Frost will soon have to start over and build another UCF. So, will the next hot shot they hire.

Sincerely, hope LSU suffers the same fate. Also, not feeling sorry for Michigan. They will lose to OSU , whine for a while and then fire Harbaugh. Tennessee deserves the same fate.

is there anybody I have not offended, yet? I am not criticizing the states, just the way they think their players are better than the rest of America until the end of time!
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 10-18-21 at 06:15 PM.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave BuckyOne 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.