Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

So 4-5 Ole Miss just beat the Big Ten’s second beat team & 4-6 Kentucky just beat a top 25 team in the ACC. There are only three guarantees in life: Death, taxes, and the SEC dominating college football.

Buckeyes gonna get a beatin'!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    So 4-5 Ole Miss just beat the Big Ten’s second beat team & 4-6 Kentucky just beat a top 25 team in the ACC. There are only three guarantees in life: Death, taxes, and the SEC dominating college football.

Indiana didn't have their starting quarterback. No way they lose that game with Penix.

Kentucky was favored so they did what they were supposed to do and actually lost ATS.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Bottom line is that Bama, Clemson, and the Buckeyes are on a different level. When these three play each other it is anybodys game. I wouldn't hesitate to take the points with a Ryan Day coached team until he proves otherwise.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Indiana didn't have their starting quarterback. No way they lose that game with Penix.

Kentucky was favored so they did what they were supposed to do and actually lost ATS.
    True but Indiana wasn’t anything special, they almost lost to penn state at home with penix.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7289

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Guess you missed Florida losing by 30 to Oklahoma.
    Actually the Big 12 was better than any league in the bowls- going undefeated.

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    i wonder how tough it'll be for OSU to get up again in 10 days, whereas Bama merely went thru the motions tonight against ND
    You make it sound as if Ohio State got lucky on a good day and as if Bama was only business as usual. I personally didn’t see an Ohio State that was any way more (or less) different from the same Ohio State who played this entire season. Even to go further to say that the Ohio State
    you saw play Clemson is merely a more refined, experienced, and overall a more perfected team from that of last season. For myself, I can only hope your opinion is shared by the majority because the winning bet here will be Ohio State ML (+245) and if your a bit on the
    conservative side adding an equal bet taking Ohio State +9 as an insurance policy
    and hedge.

First 12