navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6669

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    it doesn't hurt that the drive was kept alive by that dumb fat fuk jumping offsides on 4th and 0.5yd when everyone and their mother knew the Irish weren't going to snap the ball and were only trying to draw them offsides.
    Yup. That’s what separates the good teams from
    The bad. Mistakes.

Irish can put their foot on the throat here now.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    says the guy who constantly bets horrible lines!...
    Wrong

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

kicker sucks misses easy one no chance even the one he made was wobbly

thezbar
    .political science 101
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1688

That field goal attempt reminded me of a Barkley golf shot.

navyblue81

Damn this Irish D is good. NCs offense has been stymied.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7343

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Damn this Irish D is good. NCs offense has been stymied.
    UNC has given up with their play calling. They are not even trying to be creative. Run left, run right, pass, punt.

navyblue81

Irish passed their biggest hurdle. Prolly a lock for playoff even with loss to Clemson in ACC title.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    If you're not on the over, you don't love money
    See this stuff too late

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2894

no excuses here...congrats Irish backers...good call and nice hit......sometimes, you've just got to tip your hat and move on......I was thinking that UNC would be amped up and extra motivated having the #2 team in the country on their home turf...and coaching wise from an X's and O's standpoint, Mack Brown > Brian Kelly...I thought this game would be similar to last year's Clemson game when the Tar Heels almost pulled off the upset but lost on a failed two point conversion 21-20.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    That field goal attempt reminded me of a Barkley golf shot.
    I don't know how a former professional athlete can have such an uncoordinated swing. Basketball is all about rhythm.

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7343

Irish passed their biggest hurdle. Prolly a lock for playoff even with loss to Clemson in ACC title.
    As long as they dont get blown out then they are in. If they lose like 42-17 then that opens the door for an undefeated Cincinnati.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    As long as they dont get blown out then they are in. If they lose like 42-17 then that opens the door for an undefeated Cincinnati.
    I don’t know. What’s killing Cincinnati is 0 wins over Top 25 teams. A blowout loss is more likely to open the door for Texas A&M, not Cincinnati. The Bearcats need ND to win over Clemson and some Big 10 chaos.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6967

anybody who watched UNC vs Florida state... Virginia.... Wake Forest etc would've been CRAZY to not bet at least multiple units on Notre Dame ML (maybe with a couple huge ML locks) or the spread since it was under a TD (UNREAL)

if Book didn't play scared today and they weren't try to run the ball east-west like fools then the game would've been a Notre Dame route

make no mistake... Notre Dame is a fade in the playoffs if they get there. Vs Ohio State.... vs Clemson and vs Bama easily

easy fade

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    anybody who watched UNC vs Florida state... Virginia.... Wake Forest etc would've been CRAZY to not bet at least multiple units on Notre Dame ML (maybe with a couple huge ML locks) or the spread since it was under a TD (UNREAL)

if Book didn't play scared today and they weren't try to run the ball east-west like fools then the game would've been a Notre Dame route

make no mistake... Notre Dame is a fade in the playoffs if they get there. Vs Ohio State.... vs Clemson and vs Bama easily

easy fade
    Lol ok. You do that. I’ll be on the Irish. Of those four teams, I trust their defense and their O-line most. They have the best OL in the country when healthy (which they weren’t today). Bama may beat them but I’m not Impressed with Ohio State at all and would take the Irish all day over the Buckeyes weakass secondary. OSU should have lost to Indiana at home for crying out loud.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not if they get blown out in the acc title game which could easily happen since Clemsons defense will likely be healthy this time.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not if they get blown out in the acc title game which could easily happen since Clemsons defense will likely be healthy this time.
    And have Lawrence back.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I don’t see a blowout. What most people just don’t realize about this ND team is just how good their OL and DL are. Imagine if they had their full OL yesterday! They had three backups in. That’s the biggest difference between 2020 and years like 2018. When you’ve got the players they have in the trenches like that, you can beat anyone. They are massive. Herbstreit called them the best OL in college football. Not saying they are going to beat Clemson in the rematch, but I don’t see a blowout. Their line is just too good.

navyblue81

I’ll just add this. I’ve always been a guy who believes that too many people overlook the influence of a good OL. Wisconsin has had some of the worst qbs over the years but are a yearly contender because of that OL. When you have a line like ND has on both sides of the ball, you can play and beat any team in the country. They weren’t good two years ago which is why Clemson destroyed them. That line is massive this year. Best in college football and I don’t even know if it’s close.

First 12