Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1189

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Many college Athletics departments will have big deficits if no college FB.

Will have to cut some sports.
    Do you think the Universities will no longer offer some classes or degrees because of the loss of money?
    Thats a huge chunk to lose all at once..

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Games without NFL fans would cost $70 million in gate receipts per team — as a conservative estimate. Count the 10 games (two exhibitions) at a stadium and multiply by $7 million, which several sources indicated would be a fair average across the league. And while you'd save on expenses like event staffing, you'd still lose out on millions in concession sales and parking.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Games without NFL fans would cost $70 million in gate receipts per team — as a conservative estimate. Count the 10 games (two exhibitions) at a stadium and multiply by $7 million, which several sources indicated would be a fair average across the league. And while you'd save on expenses like event staffing, you'd still lose out on millions in concession sales and parking.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

My city is the headquarters of the acc, some people saying and i hope this is wrong, that the acc will cancel all sports for the coming yr. there is nothing in print yet, just from some of the people i have talk to here.

First 12