dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Clemson with the points and ML

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    So trash that they’re projected to have three defensive players drafted in the top 25 of next year’s NFL draft.

This doesn’t even include the Freshman CB that will someday be drafted in the first round well.

LSU in NOLA is like a home game for them. I’m not just saying this either. It really is.

Some teams play bowl games close to home but this is an entirely different animal as far as what the atmosphere will be.

They have 3 NFL WRs, the best o-line in CFB, and the best QB in College CFB. Throw in a defense that has more NFL talent than Clemson, I don’t see how Clemson wins easy.
    Didn’t say they would win easy. That it was a easy bet to make, I know they destroyed your undeserving Sooners everyone would destroy but call me crazy I’ll take the team who has won 29 games in a row, bunch of those against the all powerful sec.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Unbettable.

Clemson has been dominant for so long and LSU is clobbering everyone.

Might as well throw dice in the alley.

🕺

PlayTheSpread
    PlayTheSpread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1651

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Didn’t say they would win easy. That it was a easy bet to make, I know they destroyed your undeserving Sooners everyone would destroy but call me crazy I’ll take the team who has won 29 games in a row, bunch of those against the all powerful sec.
    Well, according to Dabo, they've got Jesus on their side so how could they possibly lose? Sure, I'm a homer but this LSU team is unlike any other SEC team Clemson has played in the past. I'm going against Jesus, that blonde chick playing QB and Dabo's "dad gum, good ol boy" BS.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Lsu easily. Clemson didn't impress me last game.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

this isnt the same clemson teams this team isnt as good easy to see

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Lsu easily. Clemson didn't impress me last game.
    They played a great team while LSU had a bye week. Crazy to me ppl trying to discredit them for not winning pretty!! They played a great team and won. They would have smoked sooners too.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

They played a great team while LSU had a bye week. Crazy to me ppl trying to discredit them for not winning pretty!! They played a great team and won. They would have smoked sooners too.
    don't get so into clemson that if they lose u won't come back like bigbear did with ohio state

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

I still like Clemson and their championship pedigree. Being an SEC guy I’ve watched LSU put up 50+ a game against SEC defenses but this is the best defense they will face all season. I think Clemson will be within the number with a chance to win late so I’d side with Clemson ML as well as ATS.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    don't get so into clemson that if they lose u won't come back like bigbear did with ohio state
    I don’t hide like a bitch. Just another play of the 1000s I make a year.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I don’t hide like a bitch. Just another play of the 1000s I make a year.
    i don't even wanna bet the game just watch it as a fan watching two great football teams

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    I still like Clemson and their championship pedigree. Being an SEC guy I’ve watched LSU put up 50+ a game against SEC defenses but this is the best defense they will face all season. I think Clemson will be within the number with a chance to win late so I’d side with Clemson ML as well as ATS.
    clemson is gonna get blown out buddy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lmfao

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i don't even wanna bet the game just watch it as a fan watching two great football teams
    If I don’t bet it I wouldn’t care tho! Lol

jtoler

Lmfao
    timestamped, bookmarked, copied, xeroxed, photoed, and hung on wall
    good luck banker

2daBank

timestamped, bookmarked, copied, xeroxed, photoed, and hung on wall
    good luck banker
    Could go either way but there no fukkin way I see Clemson getting blown out., only lock is tigers will win.

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16012

We’ll see about that they are way better than Oklahoma I think we get a close championship. LSU very well could win but I don’t think it’ll be a blowout.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jrgum3 View Post
    We’ll see about that they are way better than Oklahoma I think we get a close championship. LSU very well could win but I don’t think it’ll be a blowout.
    I’d be shocked if it a blowout. And if it close I’ll happily have plus money with the team who used to this stage! Experience showed against osu and will again here. Screw the points i say, I doubt they matter. One score game Clemson will find a way to win!’

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2146

Year of the Tiger!!!

bigo sports
    bigo sports's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1756

this game is like last year. only Clemson is bama and LSU is Clemson. LSU has so much momentum and home game will put up 45+. i think if you like Clemson take the ml only,LSU take the points. LSU rb should be ready to go as well. 47-27 LSU

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Time and time again in sports we see this scenario and the team that has been killing everyone gets beat. It is hard to bet against Clemson but nobody knows.
    meh

LSU reminds me of Villanova 2 years ago

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

OU is irrelevant and doesn't help your argument at all. Everyone knew they would get blown out which is why they were a 14 point underdog but I get why you interjected them into the conversation.

"LSU has a trash defense"

This just isn't true. Maybe if people don't actually watch the games and just looks at box scores they may reach this conclusion but a lot of the points were scored in garbage time after LSU already had the game in hand.

LSU has at least 5 guys on their defense that will get drafted, three in the first round. They have a lot more talent on defense "this year" than Clemson. Clemson graduated the majority of their defensive studs last year or they went to the NFL.

I think it will be a good game but LSU should be a clear favorite in this game especially since it's in New Orleans.

I think you would admit that LSU would have crushed everyone on Clemson's schedule too....especially given that LSU has already beaten 5 teams ranked in the top 12.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Anyone like the over?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

"LSU has a trash defense"

This just isn't true. Maybe if people don't actually watch the games and just looks at box scores they may reach this conclusion but a lot of the points were scored in garbage time after LSU already had the game in hand.
    LSU was a fairly easy play here.

I'm right about these about 50% of the time, every time.

Areisius
    Areisius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

LSU was a fairly easy play here.

I'm right about these about 50% of the time, every time.
    You were damn right as was I but I messed up and put in the under after it fell from 69 to 65.5. SMDH!

First 12