wookieehumper
    wookieehumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

That line is totally disrespectful to Penn State. Not saying OSU won't cover, but that is a crazy line against a top 10 team.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dannydiceman View Post
    You think they can stop lsu? Lsu is like Denver with Peyton just too much offense even with chase young burrow runs a pro style offense he has multiple hot reads
    More times than LSU can stop anyone. I’ll take Clemson over either tho.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    he doesn’t have time to post man

I’m only here b/c it’s my job
    Your Job? YOU ARE FIRED!!! Get your totally worthless ARSE out of here NOW before someone kicks it out. You should be put down like a sick dog.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Only bitches get fukked. Ain’t nobody ever accused me of being a bitch. Maybe a punk like you over the Net. Never in person. Open invitation for you to come check your heart or lack there of anytime you lying pos coward.
    Nobody would namecall me in person either. Lol. I think they know they wouldn't walk out alive. However, they love to namecall with their little fingers on their keyboards. They won't even dare do it over the phone in a call either. Just text messages. LMAO. They are the bitch because they won't say it to your face.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Nobody would namecall me in person either. Lol. I think they know they wouldn't walk out alive. However, they love to namecall with their little fingers on their keyboards. They won't even dare do it over the phone in a call either. Just text messages. LMAO. They are the bitch because they won't say it to your face.
    You think not? I will call you anything I want to your face. Give me any crap like this and your next post would come from one of two places. The Hospital or the Morgue (posthumously). I love you big mouth nothings. Tough guys huh. How many people have YOU killed?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many say Brock one of best cappers of all times

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Many say Brock one of best cappers of all times
    Gold, you are out of your f**king mind. He needs his wife's permission to spend a dime. He lost his arse. But you would know all about losing your arse. You do it so often. Really, it is about time that you leave SBR. Your sanity is in question.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Q he has been hot lately

Believe
    Me

First 12