College Football Week 6

21-16 after 5 weeks

Nebraska -7.5

Florida +3

Ohio State -20.5

Jshearer22
    Jshearer22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 963

I can’t get behind Florida plus 3. Auburn looks too good on both sides of the ball. What’s your rationale?

GL

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I dont need an f off but wondered why you dont just make 1 running thread with your picks of each sport or all, just asking since you might have a good reason for doing it the way you do it

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

He cannot have convenient memory lapses if he posts everything in one thread. Notice he NEVER posts the shops he plays at. That is becaue he is an Air Bettor and picks and chooses his books depending on the line. This week he is using Bovada lines because that is the ONLY sports book that has the same odds posted as he does, even though the whole world has Auburn -3 @ Florida.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

best of luck Morino

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jshearer22 View Post
    I can’t get behind Florida plus 3. Auburn looks too good on both sides of the ball. What’s your rationale?

GL
    I still think Nix is limited as a passer and Florida is very strong up front. Florida's offensive line is mediocre but they have the speed at receiver to use short passes. I think home advantage will be big here.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I dont need an f off but wondered why you dont just make 1 running thread with your picks of each sport or all, just asking since you might have a good reason for doing it the way you do it
    I don't do that because there are 3-4 trolls that come in and post a lot of trash and make it hard to read, I'd rather have a clean thread each week.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    He cannot have convenient memory lapses if he posts everything in one thread. Notice he NEVER posts the shops he plays at. That is becaue he is an Air Bettor and picks and chooses his books depending on the line. This week he is using Bovada lines because that is the ONLY sports book that has the same odds posted as he does, even though the whole world has Auburn -3 @ Florida.
    I don't know how someone could be this dumb - I posted the Florida Auburn line at 3. Your posts seem to get dumber each week.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    21-16 after 5 weeks

Nebraska -7.5

Florida +3

Ohio State -20.5
    He cannot have convenient memory lapses if he posts everything in one thread. Notice he NEVER posts the shops he plays at. That is becaue he is an Air Bettor and picks and chooses his books depending on the line. This week he is using Bovada lines because that is the ONLY sports book that has the same odds posted as he does,even though the whole world has Auburn -3 @ Florida.
    holy fukk

what a burial

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I don't do that because there are 3-4 trolls that come in and post a lot of trash and make it hard to read, I'd rather have a clean thread each week.
    understandable, kinda agree on au/fl game was initially thinking auburn but it certainly wont be that easy now leaning uf myself I need to go take a good look at trask and that offensive line because I keep hearing how good au's defensive front is

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

Get some

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7307

I would stay away from the Auburn/ Florida game. This line just seems too easy.
    Sparty has a good defense but they are just horrible on offense and OSU has been just dominating.
    Nebraska might be really let down emotionally after getting blown out. Taking them in 2nd half if they struggle early might be smart.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

I think this is the week to hop off the Ohio State money train... I don't care if Sparty's offense is weak, that is a lot of points to lay against a team with a very talented defense and one that's light years ahead of any the Buckeyes' offense has faced this year. I bet Michigan State on Sunday though @ +21.5

I do think Florida snakebites Auburn this week in the Swamp although I haven't made a play on that game yet.

Nebraska Northwestern no opinion one way or the other.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Eddy Munny 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I think this is the week to hop off the Ohio State money train... I don't care if Sparty's offense is weak, that is a lot of points to lay against a team with a very talented defense and one that's light years ahead of any the Buckeyes' offense has faced this year. I bet Michigan State on Sunday though @ +21.5

I do think Florida snakebites Auburn this week in the Swamp although I haven't made a play on that game yet.

Nebraska Northwestern no opinion one way or the other.
    Indiana went up and down the field on Michigan State, I don't think this Michigan State defense is anything's ng special, they faced very bad quarterbacks until last week.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    I would stay away from the Auburn/ Florida game. This line just seems too easy.
    Sparty has a good defense but they are just horrible on offense and OSU has been just dominating.
    Nebraska might be really let down emotionally after getting blown out. Taking them in 2nd half if they struggle early might be smart.
    Humiliated teams usually come out strong early.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    understandable, kinda agree on au/fl game was initially thinking auburn but it certainly wont be that easy now leaning uf myself I need to go take a good look at trask and that offensive line because I keep hearing how good au's defensive front is
    Play the under, neither team gonna score much!!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Play the under, neither team gonna score much!!
    I think both teams can be beaten in the secondary despite strong defensive lines, Auburn's offense has gotten better as nix is throwing more.

Eddy Munny

Indiana went up and down the field on Michigan State, I don't think this Michigan State defense is anything's ng special, they faced very bad quarterbacks until last week.
    Typical lackluster look-ahead spot... You best believe a bunch of 18-21 year olds had a hard time focusing on David when Goliath awaits.

thomorino

Typical lackluster look-ahead spot... You best believe a bunch of 18-21 year olds had a hard time focusing on David when Goliath awaits.
    It was a look ahead spot but Michigan State has been mediocre the last couple years and Michigan states defense hasn't been tested before Indiana.

Eddy Munny

It was a look ahead spot but Michigan State has been mediocre the last couple years and Michigan states defense hasn't been tested before Indiana.
    It's basically the same group that finished 10th nationally last year in total defense and 1st in rushing defense, how large a sample do you need to make an assessment?

The only way Ohio State covers this line is if Sparty's offense just completely shits the bed and puts up two field goals or something like that, which is in the range of possibilities, to be fair. But I feel very comfortable with my +21.5 all things considered.

thomorino

It's basically the same group that finished 10th nationally last year in total defense and 1st in rushing defense, how large a sample do you need to make an assessment?

The only way Ohio State covers this line is if Sparty's offense just completely shits the bed and puts up two field goals or something like that, which is in the range of possibilities, to be fair. But I feel very comfortable with my +21.5 all things considered.
    Last year Michigan states schedule was very easy because the big ten wasn't very good offensively. Indiana went up and down the field on them. Their offense has been garbage even at home against good defenses, and Ohio states defense is much better than Ohio State.

If you like Mich can State, and I don't, the better play is likely the under, I don't see Michigan State scoring much.

thomorino

Ohio State put 26 up against them last year, and that was a weaker offense and on the road last year, I see a 31-7, 34-10 type game.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Why do posters fill the need to attack other posters intelligence or lack there of. Does that make them feel better about their day as a whole ?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Morino keep riding OSU !!!

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I like and will play Florida as well !! I dont believe that Florida will need the 3 or so points in here !
    Last edited by Hot Jerry; 10-02-19 at 08:44 AM.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

You fukin douche nozzle- Tongue punch my fartbox

thomorino

Oklahoma -20.5 first half

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Oklahoma -20.5 first half
    Like it. Good luck this week Thom.

2daBank

Your bitch ass posted a mlb total that hadn’t been available for more than 24 hours so maybe stop throwing stones in your glass house fat phony.

2daBank

I think both teams can be beaten in the secondary despite strong defensive lines, Auburn's offense has gotten better as nix is throwing more.
    I agree and gators might throw a lot, im still looking under but that does worry me. When I have watched auburn they have given up receptions but been incredible tackling in open field and not allowing much rac so think that will help my cause. I just can’t see this being more than a low 20s game unless there some defensive or special teams scores/short fields.

thomorino

Miami -14

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Can I put a funnel in your mouth and take a shitt..
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave ZIPPER HEAD 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino

Olahoma 1st half loss

21-17

thomorino

Florida win, nebraska loss, Miami loss,

22-19

Addingsu-ohio state first half under 26.5

thomorino

Ohio State under loses 22-20