leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Coach, grab a 6-pack, enjoy the day!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Coach, grab a 6-pack, enjoy the day!
    I just got back from the liquor store! Lol. Starting w vodka and vitamin water. Then have beer and some other things for later!!

He right tho, this early slate is lame. Should get better at 2:30!!

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I just got back from the liquor store! Lol. Starting w vodka and vitamin water. Then have beer and some other things for later!!

He right tho, this early slate is lame. Should get better at 2:30!!
    I know, thats why i said it...drinking beer till 3.30

Posted a MAX PLAY on GT 1Half

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What happened? Several things. First, the ONLY thing that counts now is making the playoff and the only way that can be done is for a team to 0 or 1 game, and 1 loss is not a guarantee. The Committee is nothing more than a bunch of people deciding who is good and who is not. Same as before, only a different window dressing.

Next are the rule changes, which basically makes it illegal to tackle a QB or WR. Ridiculous. Instead of watching 22 people on the field, you now have to watch 30. The ref's play way too large a role in deciding the outcome of games.

Next. Way too many bowls. It used to be exciting rooting for your team during the season to get into a bowl game. Now any 6-6 team can make it and they even had to figure out a way for 5-7 teams to get in in case they do not have enough 6-6 or better teams.

Next. There are way too many poor teams and way to few good teams. That makes for way too many one sided games. No one cares if Michigan defeats Rutgers by 35 points. The competition level is way down.

Last. The players are idiots. How many stupid penalties do they take? How many stupid plays do they make in one game? Many of these players do NOT belong in college. The college need these dummies because these dummies are very good athletically, and teams need good players. The fact that these guys need to look at their Social Security Cards to figure out how to spell their name is not important to the schools. The fact that most of them are black hurts the game because white people foot the tab for these games and white people are getting tired of watching these black prima-donna's out on the field. That leads to a loss in attendance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: butterpecan

2daBank

I know, thats why i said it...drinking beer till 3.30

Posted a MAX PLAY on GT 1Half
    Gl buddy. I like Baylor as home doggies.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Fade Bama today... Make some Ca$h

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What happened? Several things. First, the ONLY thing that counts now is making the playoff and the only way that can be done is for a team to 0 or 1 game, and 1 loss is not a guarantee. The Committee is nothing more than a bunch of people deciding who is good and who is not. Same as before, only a different window dressing.

Next are the rule changes, which basically makes it illegal to tackle a QB or WR. Ridiculous. Instead of watching 22 people on the field, you now have to watch 30. The ref's play way too large a role in deciding the outcome of games.

Next. Way too many bowls. It used to be exciting rooting for your team during the season to get into a bowl game. Now any 6-6 team can make it and they even had to figure out a way for 5-7 teams to get in in case they do not have enough 6-6 or better teams.

Next. There are way too many poor teams and way to few good teams. That makes for way too many one sided games. No one cares if Michigan defeats Rutgers by 35 points. The competition level is way down.

Last. The players are idiots. How many stupid penalties do they take? How many stupid plays do they make in one game? Many of these players do NOT belong in college. The college need these dummies because these dummies are very good athletically, and teams need good players. The fact that these guys need to look at their Social Security Cards to figure out how to spell their name is not important to the schools. The fact that most of them are black hurts the game because white people foot the tab for these games and white people are getting tired of watching these black prima-donna's out on the field. That leads to a loss in attendance.
    Jfc you are a clown. If you take away the black athletes the only ppl left watching are you and dblow willy, couple fat ass pole smoking racist.
    Points Awarded:

leetreaper gave 2daBank 24 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetreaper

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

If I read AT LEAST 1 POST from the follow posters in order:

1. DaddyClown
    2. Weeder
    3. Bear
    etc etc etc

MY day is COMPLETE, ty guys!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I see at least 30 games with lines less that 10 points. Where do you see big lines coach?

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I see at least 30 games with lines less that 10 points. Where do you see big lines coach?
    Coach need a hollywood line...he was winning more doing that stuff, i think...more funny also.

We still love you COACH

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Games mainly blowouts
    Most games mean nothing

Being back old bowl way!!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Fade Bama today... Make some Ca$h
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Most games mean nothing
    This one means little/nothing to Ala

Means the World to the Rebels

Take the 38

butterpecan
    butterpecan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

this Arkansas Texas A&m is a great game

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24856

Gl buddy. I like Baylor as home doggies.

Agree with you Banker. This is my favorite game this week (Baylor +3) along with Miami (OH) which is already playing and looks like a cover (maybe).

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Agree with you Banker. This is my favorite game this week (Baylor +3) along with Miami (OH) which is already playing and looks like a cover (maybe).
    I think my 2 favorites are Baylor and Oregon st. Stanford Steve all over beavers this week and not only is he sharp as fukk but he a Stanford guy so when he says to fade them I listen!!

leetreaper

Dont like Baylor boys, a 3-0 team at home is an underdog to a 3-1 road team...I'd pass on that one to be honest

2daBank

Dont like Baylor boys, a 3-0 team at home is an underdog to a 3-1 road team...I'd pass on that one to be honest
    I’ve seen so many wanna be touts cumming all over isu and knocking Baylor cause they ain’t played nobody so I’m not worried.. that why line flipped but imo just made bears a good play. We shall see. That coach has been money as a dog.

jjgold

Terrible day so far

The matchups are embarrassing

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

What happened??

I am bored even betting it

Big lines most of games
    Play BYU at Toledo and Ignore OU/TX Tech if you want excitement.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Clemson vs. Alabama/Georgia
    Add Ohio State and Oklahoma and there’s your playoffs.

College Football has become a combination of NBA (don’t watch until playoffs) and MLB (only follow your hometown/alumni team in regular season)

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Clemson vs. Alabama/Georgia
    Add Ohio State and Oklahoma and there’s your playoffs.

College Football has become a combination of NBA (don’t watch until playoffs) and MLB (only follow your hometown/alumni team in regular season)
    DisAgree w this. Lots of us just enjoy, don’t care about playoffs or any that shit. Most these kids play their asses off regardless. You should know this, same as hoops. Not about who is champ, who cares? Not banker.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Still is coach

jjgold

Watching now falling asleep

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

What happened??

I am bored even betting it

Big lines most of games
    Yes Gold.

I posted 37 NCAAF bets this week for today, but haven't watched a snap.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Only sport I ever watch in entirety is baseball. Everything else I turn it on last few minutes of game if it’s interesting, had good sized wager on ASU last night and just went to bed lol.....I don’t care if you enjoy it good for you! I can’t get into college football like coach said games pretty much mean nothing unless your a playoff team, hell I hammered Massachusetts second half today and I couldn’t tell you a player on the team. College Basketball and MLB is by far the best sports product out there.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Jfc you are a clown. If you take away the black athletes the only ppl left watching are you and dblow willy, couple fat ass pole smoking racist.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Only sport I ever watch in entirety is baseball. Everything else I turn it on last few minutes of game if it’s interesting, had good sized wager on ASU last night and just went to bed lol.....I don’t care if you enjoy it good for you! I can’t get into college football like coach said games pretty much mean nothing unless your a playoff team, hell I hammered Massachusetts second half today and I couldn’t tell you a player on the team. College Basketball and MLB is by far the best sports product out there.
    Fukkin motherfukkin juiced gotdamn baseballs in MLB better make that sport fukkin interesting, it's costing me a small fortune...

29-Sep Plays Units
    Overall 657 3.69
    Totals 191 -6.43
    ML's 466 10.12
    29-Sep # of 1 Unit
    Plays per bet
    OVER 66 5.7
    UNDER 125 -12.13
    Total 191 -6.43
    Hope all is good, Piler.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

College football has NEVER been exciting. NEVER.