BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

A Lesson In College Football

Gentlemen, you can take this and think what you want. It matters not to me because none of you will ever reach my status financially, or ever enjoy life knowing that a lot of hard work paid off so very well. All I am doing is trying to see if we can find SOMEONE in here who does not consistently lose their ass off. Okay, perhaps an exaggeration, but not by much. The truth is that 90% of you are losers in here. Most of you are afraid to admit it. Some, like Lakerboy have lost so much money and welshed out on so many wagers that there health is in question if they go to the wrong State. So for those in here who are tired of paying in JJ Golds, Fantasyland, here is what I offer. Decide on what you want to use and what you do not want to use.

Guys, you either have to change your ways of thinking about College Football or continue to lose more and more. You have to stop believing all the crap that is fed you and stop following along like a lost puppy. You have to stop thinking inside the box whose 4 sides are spelled L-O-S-E because more of you lost this season in college ball than any other season in here. You also have to totally ignore idiots who make these stupid idiotic air wagers. You can read them and laugh at them, but you cannot allow them to influence you. Last season only a complete and total amateur would have picked teams other than Alabama and Clemson to be in the Playoffs. I said so a year ago. Will it be that way this season? Here is a clue to help you. The SCHEDULE has more to do with it than what you may think a team's strengths and weaknesses are. I will come back to the schedule in a moment.

Today's College game is basically a joke. Players come and go as they please. Schedules are set up to make life easy for the Top 40 teams in the nation. No one liked the BCS System and the College Football Playoff is even worse than the BCS was. The players have more physical talent, but much less intelligence than the players of 10 years ago had. Players have also become wusses. Like most people in this nation, they are afraid to get it kicked out of them, which means that they are afraid to put themselves into a situation where that could happen. Players are becoming cowards. The NCAA is turning the game into a Flag Football Championship. More players are leaving school early, which means less experience is out on the field.

Now, getting back to the schedule. Here is a perfect example of what I am taking about. Many people in the Pac 12 like Stanford. They are certainly not the favorites every season, but most pick them to win 9-10 games. Think about Stanford and tell me if you agree. Is 9 or 10 wins likely for them? Now let's see their schedule. They open at home (for what that is worth) against Northwestern, who just crushed Pac 12 South Champ Utah. Then they go to USC and to UCF the following week. They come back home to face Pac 12 favorite Oregon, get a break at Oregon State, and then come back hoe to face Washington. They also end the season at home against Notre Dame. Still think they should win 9-10 games?

Let's look at the Big 10. Ohio State's three non-con games are all at home, against Florida Atlantic Cincinnati, and Miami (Ohio). Their away games are at Indiana, Nebraska, Northwestern, Rutgers and Michigan. Does anyone see them losing more than 1 or 2 games here? Alabama is even worse. They get Duke, New Mexico State, Southern Miss, and Western Carolina as their non-con opponents. Their crossover games are Tennessee and at South Carolina. Now there is a schedule with 10 wins guaranteed on it, and probably 13, counting the SEC Title game. Florida, who may have as much talent as Alabama, gets Miami (FLA) in Orlando and Florida State. Their crossover games are Auburn and at LSU. They also go to Kentucky and have their little war with Georgia in Jacksonville. It is quite possible that Florida has a better team than Alabama, but never gets to the CC game because of their schedule.

It is time to start thinking out of the box. Too many of you do the same thing year after year and end up with the same result. With a very shaky year financially looming ahead for the country prices will go up, and your spendable income for football wagering will go down, so every wager will count more. Gentlemen use EVERY available means to your advantage. Please do not follow me. If you follow anyone, you are a loser. REPEAT. IF you are a FOLLOWER, you are a LOSER!!! Anyone who wagers because some other phony told him about a sure thing can't miss deserves to lose every penny he has.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Go away idiot....

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Gentlemen, you can take this and think what you want. It matters not to me because none of you will ever reach my status financially, or ever enjoy life knowing that a lot of hard work paid off so very well. All I am doing is trying to see if we can find SOMEONE in here who does not consistently lose their ass off. Okay, perhaps an exaggeration, but not by much. The truth is that 90% of you are losers in here. Most of you are afraid to admit it. Some, like Lakerboy have lost so much money and welshed out on so many wagers that there health is in question if they go to the wrong State. So for those in here who are tired of paying in JJ Golds, Fantasyland, here is what I offer. Decide on what you want to use and what you do not want to use.

Guys, you either have to change your ways of thinking about College Football or continue to lose more and more. You have to stop believing all the crap that is fed you and stop following along like a lost puppy. You have to stop thinking inside the box whose 4 sides are spelled L-O-S-E because more of you lost this season in college ball than any other season in here. You also have to totally ignore idiots who make these stupid idiotic air wagers. You can read them and laugh at them, but you cannot allow them to influence you. Last season only a complete and total amateur would have picked teams other than Alabama and Clemson to be in the Playoffs. I said so a year ago. Will it be that way this season? Here is a clue to help you. The SCHEDULE has more to do with it than what you may think a team's strengths and weaknesses are. I will come back to the schedule in a moment.

Today's College game is basically a joke. Players come and go as they please. Schedules are set up to make life easy for the Top 40 teams in the nation. No one liked the BCS System and the College Football Playoff is even worse than the BCS was. The players have more physical talent, but much less intelligence than the players of 10 years ago had. Players have also become wusses. Like most people in this nation, they are afraid to get it kicked out of them, which means that they are afraid to put themselves into a situation where that could happen. Players are becoming cowards. The NCAA is turning the game into a Flag Football Championship. More players are leaving school early, which means less experience is out on the field.

Now, getting back to the schedule. Here is a perfect example of what I am taking about. Many people in the Pac 12 like Stanford. They are certainly not the favorites every season, but most pick them to win 9-10 games. Think about Stanford and tell me if you agree. Is 9 or 10 wins likely for them? Now let's see their schedule. They open at home (for what that is worth) against Northwestern, who just crushed Pac 12 South Champ Utah. Then they go to USC and to UCF the following week. They come back home to face Pac 12 favorite Oregon, get a break at Oregon State, and then come back hoe to face Washington. They also end the season at home against Notre Dame. Still think they should win 9-10 games?

Let's look at the Big 10. Ohio State's three non-con games are all at home, against Florida Atlantic Cincinnati, and Miami (Ohio). Their away games are at Indiana, Nebraska, Northwestern, Rutgers and Michigan. Does anyone see them losing more than 1 or 2 games here? Alabama is even worse. They get Duke, New Mexico State, Southern Miss, and Western Carolina as their non-con opponents. Their crossover games are Tennessee and at South Carolina. Now there is a schedule with 10 wins guaranteed on it, and probably 13, counting the SEC Title game. Florida, who may have as much talent as Alabama, gets Miami (FLA) in Orlando and Florida State. Their crossover games are Auburn and at LSU. They also go to Kentucky and have their little war with Georgia in Jacksonville. It is quite possible that Florida has a better team than Alabama, but never gets to the CC game because of their schedule.

It is time to start thinking out of the box. Too many of you do the same thing year after year and end up with the same result. With a very shaky year financially looming ahead for the country prices will go up, and your spendable income for football wagering will go down, so every wager will count more. Gentlemen use EVERY available means to your advantage. Please do not follow me. If you follow anyone, you are a loser. REPEAT. IF you are a FOLLOWER, you are a LOSER!!! Anyone who wagers because some other phony told him about a sure thing can't miss deserves to lose every penny he has.
    big phony

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i didn't read everything.... but definitely too much focus on teams trying to be undefeated. need more challenging non-conference games

basically the 4 game playoff has turned into alabama, clemson and ohio state being pencilled in every year with oklahoma knocking on the door. beyond that i'd say it's up for grabs...

i'd like to see them do 5 conference champs and the best non-big 5 team. two play-in games. of course, SEC would sqwuak (justifiably)

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ohio State is definitely going to lose 1-2 games. Doesn't matter how soft their schedule is.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

Is this your 3 page take away after losing Bama ml on the last game of the szn? Guy, you finished the college szn with an 0-1 posting record and tried to sneak a quick fade by on the final game. Now you’re teaching the forum the secrets of success. Don’t worry man I’m sure you’ll figure it out next season.