RiverDog21
    RiverDog21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 814

Clemson is about to bury Notre Dame

Worst mismatch is CFP history. Clemson is about to roll.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Hope you did your homework on the ND defense before making your bet. I did a lot of homework, hence, why I bet Notre Dame. But you never know. Good luck. I just think these teams are a lot closer on paper after doing a lot of analying.

RiverDog21

I told you I’ve watched every play of every Clemson game this year. This has nothing to do with Notre Dame. I’ll be hammering Clemson in the national championship game as well. This is the best team in college football.

RiverDog21

And I have watched several Notre Dame games and I agree they are a very good team with a good defense but I do t think they can score on Clemson.

navyblue81

Notre Dame's offense is solid and Chip Long is a good OC. You make it sound like they're horrible. They're definitely not. They'll find ways. Hell, A&M sure didn't find any problems on Clemson's defense and word was the Irish studied that game a lot.

RiverDog21

Not saying they are horrible. Not disrespecting Notre Dame in any. Just saying this defense is the best in college football. They are missing dexter Lawrence in the middle tonight but I just don’t see Notre Dame scoring much on them. Kelly Bryant started that Texas A&m game and Clemson offense couldn’t stay on the field and get any continuity going and the defense got tired. If the offense can sustain any long drives and give the defense time to rest they should be lock down. Notre Dame defense looking pretty good tonight too

navyblue81

Ok, guess I'm just confused on your post. You say "worst mismatch in history of CFP Playoff" but if you say ND has a very solid defense and offense is serviceable, doesn't that mean they will keep this game close? Good defenses usually trump good offenses, IMO, so if the Irish defense is a solid one, they can hang with the Tigers.

RiverDog21

By worst mismatch I mean Clemson has Notre Dane severely outclassed. I’ll make that clear. I was trying to be polite. When I say Notre Dame has a good team, but I believe this Clemson team to be the best team in the country by far

RiverDog21

Don’t look now. Tigers starting to roll!

RiverDog21

Close the casket. Start shoveling the dirt. Notre Dame is done for. Clemson will win the national championship this season.

navyblue81

I'll eat my crow. Those last 5 minutes were by far a mismatch. ND needs Love back, badly, as Clemson was crucifying them over the middle with him out. ND needs to try a change at qb. Book has been solid this year but he is way off in this game. Just not ready for the spotlight it seems. Clemson's D is ferocious, like you said.

RiverDog21

I never meant any disrespect to you and I always value others opinions. I’ve just been a lifelong Clemson fan and watch every play of all of their games and I feel like this is the best Clemson team ever.

RiverDog21

💥 again. On to the next one.

Alabama team total over 48 (-115)

Oklahoma/ Alabama over 81 (-108)