The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    When are all of you excuse makers going to admit that you do not know s**t about gambling. That is why none of you wusses end the season as winners. Sure players screw up, but that does NOT mean that the game is fixed. You idiots that think the game is fixed just demonstrate how utterly stupid you are. Mistakes and stupidity do NOT automatically mean fix. You believing that the game is fixed does autimatically indicate that you are nothing but a dumb stupid f**k that has no idea what he is talking about. I really do not see what the big difference is. Most of you worthless pu**ies are air bettors anyway.
    Really? Tell us more

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

For the people who thinks the game is fixed, do you think Gurley is fixing games. No, you don’t because he’s a millionaire but since the LSU running back is a college kid, you spew your nonsense. Just because he’s one of the rare few who doesn’t just care about his stats and how many touchdowns he has, you degenerates call him a game fixer when he’s doing the unselfish thing. And, no, I didn’t bet Arkansas 13,5 or whatever the line was for that game.

Watergate
    Watergate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5388

Classic back door cover by Arkansas. The only thing that is surprising is I didn't bet LSU.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    For the people who thinks the game is fixed, do you think Gurley is fixing games. No, you don’t because he’s a millionaire but since the LSU running back is a college kid, you spew your nonsense. Just because he’s one of the rare few who doesn’t just care about his stats and how many touchdowns he has, you degenerates call him a game fixer when he’s doing the unselfish thing. And, no, I didn’t bet Arkansas 13,5 or whatever the line was for that game.
    Earlier Bigdady, now it's you. American education system has hit a new low.

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

IOWA RUNNING BACK HARMON WAS ACCUSED OF THROWING THE 1986 ROSE BOWL
    https://247sports.com/college/iowa/B...-Fix-40398647/

https://www.timesledger.com/stories/...rchive795.html

First 12