t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

This is classic situational gambling. TCU has wildly underperformed this season. Expected to contend for a conference title, instead they sit at 4-5 just hoping to get a bowl bid. West Virginia on the other hand has lived up to lofty expectations and remains an outside threat to make the college football playoff.

The Mountaineers are coming off a huge, emotional win at Texas. It was a thrilling game they won at the end with a touchdown and two point conversion. Coming off that game and traveling back home, do not be surprised to see them look a bit flat. Motivation isn’t a factor but in college football we see it all the time - a team gets a big win and then struggles the very next week. TCU has an opportunity to play the spoiler role and even though the season has been a disappointment, they’re still playing for a bowl bid. It will be cold on Saturday which should play into the hands of TCU’s run the ball, grind it out style.

Odds are West Virginia pulls this one out but don’t be surprised to see them struggle and possibly be upset by the Frogs.

TCU +12.5 -110 (4x); ML +365 (1x)

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

Agree tcu will cover !!

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

interesting take

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

gl. i hate tcu offense. haven't scored over 28 since the ohio st. game in sept. wva averages 46 a game at home. i think tcu has given up. on the other hand wva hasn't beaten anyone of relevance outside the 1 pt texas win. interesting game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

TCU has no offense to speak of at all. They have been held to 17 points or less in 4 games. They are a terible away team having lost to Kansas as 13 1/2 point chalk. Obviously motivation is a huge factor in your mind, or you would not have made such a ridiculous choice as this. As usual, you leave out a very important factor. West Virginia QB Will Grier is EASILY the best pro style QB in the nation and is right in the thick of the Heisman race. I strongly suggest that you review what you think is "Situational" gambling because you are way off on this. West Virginia wins easily.

t-wizzle

Low scoring and ugly like I figured.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Lol

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Since when is going over the Total number low scoring? This was an easy game to call. Very easy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

West Va looks pretty darn tough

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Since when is going over the Total number low scoring? This was an easy game to call. Very easy.
    You comment in my threads every single week and always end up being wrong. It took you 11 weeks to finally get a game right. Congrats.