eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Missouri -6.5 ( bought .5 points)

Both teams have lost only to quality opponents.

Kentucky only loss in overtime to Texas AM (I don't believe they ever had position is TAMU territory though).

Missouri loses games against Bama and Georgia

One of those match ups where you have high powered offense vs high powered defense. Kentucky virtually has no passing game and depends solely on Snell running the ball 15+ times a game and the defense getting stops to control the clock. Missouri is the polar opposite and a lot more balanced on their offensive posessions and have put up big numbers this year scoring well over 30 in every game except against Bama (10) and Georgia (29).

Kentucky has covered every game as an underdog and lost every game as a favorite ATS. This minor detail isn't going to stop me from betting against what I believe to be the better team at home.

Kentucky can't keep up and Mizzou to pulls away.

31-20 type of game.

I have $5k on this and I don't make many picks, so this is a very strong lean for me.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Not 1 first down in the 2nd half wow. That was penetrating brutal to watch man

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i wasn't aware of the weak 2nd half, but was surprised by the final score. thought mizzou had it.

oregon state-colorado another shocker of a score but the beavers did hang in and had a chance.