thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 Big Bets in College Football

3-1 on Saturday and 9-11 for the year.

I like Notre Dame at -4.5 - Kelly finally has a QB, ND scored the most points they've scored on the road in nearly 4 years and they will come in with a lot of confidence into this game against a Stanford team that has holes defensively in the secondary. Stanford's season win total before the season started was 8.5, they beat an overrated USC team with no defense and are now ranked in the top ten after a lucky comeback against Oregon. ND's defense has looked strong and Stanford's doesn't have the quarterback play to play from behind.

Ohio State -3.5 - Ohio State has Meyer back and they will be ready for this road test after the strong performance against TCU on the road. Penn State's run defense is garbage, they are giving up nearly 5 yards a carry and were lucky to pull away late against Illinois. McSorely is overrated and without Barkley Penn State's offense hasn't been consistent. OSU has a big coaching advantage, they've made great 2nd half adjustments, like against TCU when they domiante the second half.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

So let me get this straight. You are 9-11. You say this: "McSorely is overrated and without Barkley Penn State's offense hasn't been consistent." Do you have any idea what you are talking about? An offense that has not scored less than 45 points in a game, and is averaging 55 1/2 points a game is "not consistent"?

You also say this: "ND's defense has looked strong and Stanford's doesn't have the quarterback play to play from behind." Stanford was down 24-7 on the road to a team that is much better than Notre Dame is and you say that their QB can't play from behind. Why do you even bother to post? What a loser.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    So let me get this straight. You are 9-11. You say this: "McSorely is overrated and without Barkley Penn State's offense hasn't been consistent." Do you have any idea what you are talking about? An offense that has not scored less than 45 points in a game, and is averaging 55 1/2 points a game is "not consistent"?

You also say this: "ND's defense has looked strong and Stanford's doesn't have the quarterback play to play from behind." Stanford was down 24-7 on the road to a team that is much better than Notre Dame is and you say that their QB can't play from behind. Why do you even bother to post? What a loser.

Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, but Penn State has played no one, if you watched Mcsorely last year, he wasn't consistent against good defenses despite the great stats.

ND's defense is much better than Oregon's not even close.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stanford was given the game

It actually was a blowout if you take away the flukes

BOTH ML PARLAY

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

2 winners on ml for sure

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Not that I care, but Penn State has played no one, if you watched Mcsorely last year, he wasn't consistent against good defenses despite the great stats.

I told my buddy the same thing about osu last night. The line has dropped a point so far. I think losing bosa hurts but this is first qb ohio state has had since art schlichter. (rooster_eater borrowed 100 off me at turfway park than went back to jail)

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

This guy has lost his mind. Oregon, "much better" than Notre Dame?

You're an idiot.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Oregon struggled with San Jose St.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Last edited by Shutup; 09-24-18 at 07:01 PM.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

How'd that Notre Dame kid look at QB?

I like the Irish but Stanford probably feeling like they're playing with house money at this point.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

I like the Irish but Stanford probably feeling like they're playing with house money at this point.
    Good enough to make wake fire their DC haha

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Fuk off

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

the morino doesent mess around

jjgold

Morino is tough in person too

Well that is what they say

Good Luck

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

app st is around 20th in the power ratings and your mcsorely comment is nonsensical

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

He looked really good. A B+ college Drew Brees. Enough to win all the games on their schedule, but not enough to beat the big 4.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    app st is around 20th in the power ratings and your mcsorely comment is nonsensical
    Appalaichan State is not the 20th ranked team in the country, power rankings this early mean nothing, I watched Mcscorely all last year, he wasn't consistent against good defenses.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    He looked really good. A B+ college Drew Brees. Enough to win all the games on their schedule, but not enough to beat the big 4.
    It was his first start in college, he should get better, Stanford's defense is great either.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

It was his first start in college, he should get better, Stanford's defense is great either.
    no it wasn't, he started vs UNC last season.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    no it wasn't, he started vs UNC last season.
    This was his first real start, that game had horrible condition and he started with very little preparation, it wasn't a good measure of him at all.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

This was his first real start, that game had horrible condition and he started with very little preparation, it wasn't a good measure of him at all.
    oh ok

so some starts count as "real starts"... like some comebacks are lucky wins while others are great coaching adjustments

jjgold

Every game has a 50% chance of winning whether you analyze every angle or flip a coin

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

not only was last year @UNC his first start but he played in numerous other games.

milwaukee mike

3-1 on Saturday and 9-11 for the year.

I like Notre Dame at -4.5 - Kelly finally has a QB, ND scored the most points they've scored on the road in nearly 4 years and they will come in with a lot of confidence into this game against a Stanford team that has holes defensively in the secondary. Stanford's season win total before the season started was 8.5, they beat an overrated USC team with no defense and are now ranked in the top ten after a lucky comeback against Oregon. ND's defense has looked strong and Stanford's doesn't have the quarterback play to play from behind.

Ohio State -3.5 - Ohio State has Meyer back and they will be ready for this road test after the strong performance against TCU on the road. Penn State's run defense is garbage, they are giving up nearly 5 yards a carry and were lucky to pull away late against Illinois. McSorely is overrated and without Barkley Penn State's offense hasn't been consistent. OSU has a big coaching advantage, they've made great 2nd half adjustments, like against TCU when they domiante the second half.
    i think you meant 15 years, not 4... have you ever gotten a stat right?

"The 56-point output was the most on the road by the Irish since winning 57-7 at Stanford on November 29, 2003."

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

"The 56-point output was the most on the road by the Irish since winning 57-7 at Stanford on November 29, 2003."
    The stat I gave was correct

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

milwaukee mike
    Record:
    5 - 10 - 0
    Percent:
    33.33 %
    Current Rank:
    #1242 of 1381
    Completed Plays

Not that I care but what a moron - does nothing but troll threads all day and his picks are garbage.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    not only was last year @UNC his first start but he played in numerous other games.
    He played a couple snaps in garbage time, but didn't get significant playing time in important games last year.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Ohio State and Meyer will wet the bed. Penn St matches up well and the home crowd will make the difference here.

milwaukee mike

The stat I gave was correct
    no it isn't

here's their game log from 2014 and every other year, show me the game that they had 56+ points on the road in any year after 2003

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb.../2014/gamelog/

milwaukee mike

He played a couple snaps in garbage time, but didn't get significant playing time in important games last year.
    yet another LIE

he played almost the whole citrus bowl against lsu

milwaukee mike

thomorino for the love of god STOP STARTING PICK THREADS IN PLAYERS TALK

you suck at gambling (if you even bet) and you post incorrect and blatantly stupid stuff

guy that loses 55 units yet still is dumb enough to think anyone cares what he has to say... total attention whore loser

09-21-18 11:21 PM
    thomorino[COLOR=#102446 !important]Update your status

SBR PROJoin Date: 06-01-17
    Betpoints: 0

Lost Atlanta run line to go to -55.1 units in MLB

[/COLOR]
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Appalaichan State is not the 20th ranked team in the country, power rankings this early mean nothing, I watched Mcscorely all last year, he wasn't consistent against good defenses.
    you have to be trolling, have a good one

123 Last