gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

weather and totals (perhaps big UD's too)

i remember in the past having some really easy UNDER covers based on hurricane weather. one game involved NC State as i recall and it was hard for either team to even kick a field goal.

any good places for terrible weather this weekend... North Carolina appears to be epicenter for both storm and cancelled games.

any other good places for extreme bad weather this weekend where the game will actually be played

thx in advance........ i do know the states around NC but i don't really know the path of the hurricane nor how bad the weather a few hundred miles from the eye of the storm

gojetsgomoxies

read a few articles on internet.... only a few games mentioned as time change but game still to be played (for saturday that is)

MTSU at georgia moved up a few hours........

ohio at viriginia is moved to vandy in nashville.

i will check on some others............. how much change must occur for bets to be invalidated? day change must be invalid. time change?

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i remember in the past having some really easy UNDER covers based on hurricane weather. one game involved NC State as i recall and it was hard for either team to even kick a field goal.

any good places for terrible weather this weekend... North Carolina appears to be epicenter for both storm and cancelled games.

any other good places for extreme bad weather this weekend where the game will actually be played

thx in advance........ i do know the states around NC but i don't really know the path of the hurricane nor how bad the weather a few hundred miles from the eye of the storm
    It was Notre Dame-NC State 2016.

Notre Dame threw the ball for 52 yards, and NC State threw it for 27.

It was brutal.

gojetsgomoxies

i checked atlanta, washington (DC), knoxville... all have forecast for good weather tomorrow... looks like the really bad stuff is NC, SC and to lesser extent VA. but i think all those games have been cancelled or moved......

so i think it's much ado about nothing as far as O/U tomorrow.

sunnyblue88
    sunnyblue88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2648

For games that were rescheduled to a different date, Old Dominion vs Charlotte yesterday for instance, I believe according to the rules, all the original bets are supposed to be voided, right?

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Nothing stands out as all the games have been cancelled or moved that were affected by the weather. For the record I went 5-0 on under affected by hurricane Matthew in 2016.