2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Home dog?? Game is at at&t stadium in texas so fans will probley be 50/50 lol anyways both teams have good defense but gotta go with mia cause better offense, returning qb while lsu qb is new and theyre offense normally sucks anyway, and thats enough for me
    And canes have a excellent coach while LSU coach is a flaming idiot. Seems like chess vs checkers from a coaching standpoint to me!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    St. Louis has this Banker, I have confidence. We have all game to come back.

On LSU and OVER Venom, it's going to be tough for me to get both.

I’m not worried. Just upset that Ozuna in middle of order instead of O’Neal. We need Ozuna back on dl! I’ll be 1st to admit how wrong I was in being so excited we landed him, actually was glad Stanton wouldn’t come here so we got Ozuna instead, his career arc really looked like that of a guy who coulda been a mvp candidate in the coming years but he turned into a pumpkin for us! And how he won a gold glove is beyond me!?!?! His fielding terrible at times and dude can’t even throw a baseball?!! Much rather O’Neal was in that spot where he has been the last 2 weeks and has hit 5 bombs and made great defensive plays!!

2daBank

Terrible ump for me in Oakland, was eyeballing that over hard but ump has big kzone which will help both those potential gas cans. Fukk a nice ovsr ump there would have been nice!!

2daBank

(Master) Bader has quickly become one my favorite players. If you havnt had a chance to see him play I highly reccommend it. Not only does ball jump off his bat, he fast as fukk, but he playing the best center field I’ve seen in stl since jimmy Edmonds. Every night this kid makes a unreal play that saves some runs!

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

LSU +3.5 earlier on bovada

2daBank

Ok shit, we need cards offense to get it going if we gonna sweep the card dammit!!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    LSU +3.5 earlier on bovada
    Hubie would you mind giving me some incite into why you like them, how you expect the game to play out. Don’t have to write me a book just a few thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I have LSU +3 and MIA/LSU OVER 47...
    My LSU play formed based on the following methodology...

...I am now introducing the KVB NCAAF ATS/ML Fund.

It's very similar in handicapping to the NCAAF Totals Fund...

I have switched sport funds again here and have moved $10,000 into the KVB NCAAF Totals Fund. This Fund will track NCAA Football Total plays generated using a blend of two methods. First, the games will be handicapped with a stacking percentages forecast and that will overlay a market analysis that includes regressions and can often take a contrarian form. There will be triggers to plays, but they won’t always be bought at the open. There will often be time for the market to mature, providing more information to develop a play, which can result in better or worse numbers...
    My stacking forecast has LSU winning this game by about 8 points with more than 56 points. When I adjust the scores the forecast itself generates both bets.

This is a high volume game and MIA is getting the spread bets and spread money. The moneyline bets are a little more even but I see much more money on MIA to win the game.

Could see MIA win and not cover here, so that 3 or 3.5 could be important.

What I consider sharp moves on MIA are a little bothersome, but that money can lose too.

Public and money also on the Under so my Over forecast has a contrarian take as well. I saw what I consider sharp moves on this Over and I got in at 47, before the line jumped upward.

That Total moved upward, towards my forecast, despite both money and public bets being on the Under at the time and even still.

I like my positions and hope that missing hook on the spread doesn't give me push.

Like I said, it's tough to get both and that Over looks like a pretty good play.

Good Luck

Points Awarded:

paco gave KVB 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The stacking forecast is obviously weaker this time of year and lacks data, but it appears to be made up for with the adjustments from the market information and regressions.

So I'm using it in some cases during these first four weeks, something that I don't normally do.

2daBank

God cards blew so many chances to blow this game open vs reds middle relief. On bright side cards failing to win it w bases juiced no outs in 9th got us the over as reds teed off on Norris....

Sorry Harry, my 2 totals were on point so shouldn’t have cost ya anything. Was really wanting this score to be reversed as it should have been to sweep the card and make us some money.. we get it right 2marro and get the side and total!!

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15217

Cant believe cards blew this game , at least As are saving my day a little. Need something for the night , looking at Miami ve LSU but I'm torn there , might take the +4 and hope for the best

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Cant believe cards blew this game , at least As are saving my day a little. Need something for the night , looking at Miami ve LSU but I'm torn there , might take the +4 and hope for the best
    I really think Ozuna coming back and them benching O’Neal hurt the offense and I do not want to see that moving forward! O’Neal 10x better defensive player, faster, and slugging 100 points better than Ozuna, to be honest I feel like if O’Neal has the whole season he be a .850 ops guy w that legit power. I was all aboard the Ozuna bandwagon when we got him but he has turned into a pumpkin on us. Play the guys who producing, period!! Ozuna 480 abs 16 hrs. O’Neal 7 bombs in 100 abs!!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

College foots opening week was brutal for me.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paco you have tonight

TheVegasGrind
    Update your status
    TheVegasGrind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Dbacks Dodgers F5 under easy winner.

I know I’m new to you guys but I wouldn’t have joined and started posting here if I weren’t on the hottest streak of my life. No baseball losers posted in JJ’s threads this week. On to tomorrow

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

If Pit loses, I will have gone 0-6 today in the Contrarian Fund, after going 0-5 yesterday; all after reaching a high of over 12 units on Friday.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

...Public and money also on the Under so my Over forecast has a contrarian take as well. I saw what I consider sharp moves on this Over and I got in at 47, before the line jumped upward.

That Total moved upward, towards my forecast, despite both money and public bets being on the Under at the time and even still...
    It looks like the books finally showed that built up liability and started adjusting the line down.

Can't say we didn't see that coming.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Hubie would you mind giving me some incite into why you like them, how you expect the game to play out. Don’t have to write me a book just a few thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    My numbers show LSU winning, 22-20. It's the first game of the year so you can't put a lot of stock into it. I think it's a how scoring afair for both teams, I like +3.5 in a low scoring game. Also have the under and teased LSU and the under.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    My numbers show LSU winning, 22-20. It's the first game of the year so you can't put a lot of stock into it. I think it's a how scoring afair for both teams, I like +3.5 in a low scoring game. Also have the under and teased LSU and the under.
    Right on, thanks for taking the time. Def agree on that score or abouts that. I played 1st half under instead of gm thinking I could always hit again at halftime depending on how it was going. Didn’t expect it but ended it catching few breaks on mlb totals so have a 5 teamer w canes ml to close out, hedge double the original bet on LSU w the points so hoping for a real tight gm and potentially middling this bitch.. gl

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    College foots opening week was brutal for me.
    BYU last night was a big win, needed that +10 spread money wise for sure otherwise brutal for me as well. I walked a fine edge of money mismanagement last night.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's a wild ride for sure.

We are grinding and the struggle is real...

Here's the Contrarian Fund through 235 plays, shitty SBR prices, links to plays, etc...

2-Sep SD +133 -1
    PIT +143 -1
    DET/NYY UNDER 8.5 (-110) -1
    MIN/TEX UNDER 12 (-113) -1
    SEA +126 -1
    SEA/OAK UNDER 9 (-114) -1
    Sun -6
    Week 1 3.64
    Week 2 4.73
    Week 3 -5.88
    Week 4 2.15
    Week 5 1.32