A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

We will all get new cars when Oprah is president, I saw it on her show, once!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    we are still losing jobs off shore. What really has changed?
    What's changed is that liberals now say incomprehensible things like "we are still losing jobs off shore" instead of "Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election".

Also the most relevant stat of all GDP. Positively booming because of Trump, was in low idle for 8 years under crony capital-friendly Obama.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    What's changed is that liberals now say incomprehensible things like "we are still losing jobs off shore" instead of "Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election".

Also the most relevant stat of all GDP. Positively booming because of Trump, was in low idle for 8 years under crony capital-friendly Obama.
    I guess its incomprehensible if you read at a 2nd grade level, like most Trump supporters

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

The fact that he is not a politician appealed to me initially as well, until he could not shut his mouth and revealed what a complete buffoon he is. We are still going further in debt, the world hates him even more, we are still losing jobs off shore. What really has changed?
    FYP

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

I guess its incomprehensible if you read at a 2nd grade level, like most Trump supporters
    Okay, what does 'we are still losing jobs off shore' mean exactly? Are crews of Haitians swooping in and manning our oil rigs?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

You know what he meant by shea.

Corporations are still shipping jobs overseas to improve the bottom line for their shareholders.

When the President sets this example, it's not surprising when American corporation follow suit.

First 123