Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

trump in an awesome entrance.....

sweet.....

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

The libtarded snowflakes are probably throwing hissy fits after hearing that rousing and overwhelming applause for our President!

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20481

Making America Great never gets old.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Legend

He’s bigger than the game

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Do they have someone telling Trump how the game is played or is he going to yell "Goooooaaaaalllll" when they score a touchdown?

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Do they have someone telling Trump how the game is played or is he going to yell "Goooooaaaaalllll" when they score a touchdown?
    We thought you would be too embarrassed to show your face around here again. I guess you thought we would forget about your thousands of posts guaranteeing a Hitlary win!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Don't worry democrats, your savior has arrived

#oprah2020

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

um

have you ever owned your own professional sports franchise and defeated the NFL in a court of law?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hershel a legend too

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Trying to kiss up to the national champions early, they still wont visit the white house though.
    I know you didn't realize this but he's a serious hit with the fans.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

As an outsider, looking in...id say he received a rousing ovation.
    This is the Trump I can get on board with.
    Didn't say a word & showed up at, what most if us consider, one of the hugest sporting events!
    This was a good look for the President.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

I didnt hear a ovation at all...... i heard a chorus of boos and him looking uncomfortable

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Libs worshiping Oprah and hoping she runs.. While Oprah is smart, talented and a good person she won't beat Trump.. You don't try to fix something that's not broken..

Trump will thump her in 2020 if everything continues to go the way it is going now for the Don.. America winning!!!

Points Awarded:

shooter50014 gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

#oprah2020

1. Oprah would be 10x the president that Trump is.

2. Oprah is woefully unqualified to be president, just like Trump, and I pray she does not run. Its going to take people with experience to undo the mess that this country will be in a few more years.

3. The fact that Trump is president and Oprah is talking about running shows what a true shit show this country has become.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If Bama loses this will be the 3rd time in 2 months that Trump supported someone from Alabama who lost.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post

2. Oprah is woefully unqualified to be president, just like Trump, and I pray she does not run. Its going to take people with experience to undo the mess that this country will be in a few more years.

3. The fact that Trump is president and Oprah is talking about running shows what a true shit show this country has become.

Typical Trump hater.. Look around America is rolling now under Trump.. You are a blind bat Trump hater.. MAGA!!!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Good move on his part

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Loser just can’t stay out of the spotlight for 2 seconds

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by eswerve4 View Post
    Loser just can’t stay out of the spotlight for 2 seconds
    his poll numbers do go up when he shuts his mouth for a couple of days

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Man of the People. Fans going wild!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Man of the People. Fans going wild!

Yeah, I heard the man of the people was stumbling over the anthem. What a guy!

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Typical Trump hater.. Look around America is rolling now under Trump.. You are a blind bat Trump hater.. MAGA!!!
    And you are a typical Trump follower. Nothing but name calling and blindly following as he swirls our country further down the toilet. LMAO if you think this country is "rolling" and he has done one thing to make yours or my life better.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

And you are a typical Trump follower. Nothing but name calling and blindly following as he swirls our country further down the toilet. LMAO if you think this country is "rolling" and he has done one thing to make yours or my life better.
    My life is better that I don't have to pay a $600 fine for not having Obamacare when I file my taxes in 2 months.. Any additional tax breaks is always nice also... Don't have illegal Mexicans pouring into my city anymore since Trump took office.. Secure border is wonderful now, I don't have to learn Spanish now to communicate with people in my own American city anymore.. Don't have race riots going on the streets anymore like we did under Obama near the end of his term...

I also just raised the rent with my tenant whom runs a car dealership here in Los Angeles and he's paying it.. That is contributed to a stronger economy since Trump took office also.. Stocks are up as well...

Yes my life is better with Trump as President so far.. Let the winning continue I say. That's keeping it real too. ...

MAGA!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-09-18 at 02:44 PM.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I voted from Trump and still would given another chance. But, I'm probably in the minority of his supporters that would be happy to listen to what Oprah has to say and wouldn't rule out voting for her. By far, the biggest thing that appealed to me about Trump is that he's NOT a politician. All my snowflake Facebook friends are posting shit about how all the living past Presidents hate Trump. That's what sold me on him! Our past Presidents have us 20 Trillion in debt, the world hates us, we have no idea all of the people that are running around in our country, all our manufacturing is done offshore and I could go on and on. What the hell has been so great about everyone that got us to this point?? I agree Trump needs some serious work on his delivery but at least he's making some changes.

Oprah? Sure, why not. Let's hear what she has to say.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

#oprah2020

penetrate no.. That's the type of candidate that'll get Baby in chief re - elected

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    You know, I used to care about these type of things as well, until I realized the president doesn't actually represent any of my interests, bc I'm a nobody. Save yourself the trouble.
    If your an underachiever in life these things bother you, if your successful, make $ and have a brain in your head you simply don't care

jayfly

My life is better that I don't have to pay a $600 fine for not having Obamacare when I file my taxes in 2 months.. Any additional tax breaks is always nice also... Don't have illegal Mexicans pouring into my city anymore since Trump took office.. Secure border is wonderful now, I don't have to learn Spanish now to communicate with people in my own American city anymore.. Don't have race riots going on the streets anymore like we did under Obama near the end of his term...

I also just raised the rent with my tenant whom runs a car dealership here in Los Angeles and he's paying it.. That is contributed to a stronger economy since Trump took office also.. Stocks are up as well...

Yes my life is better with Trump as President so far.. Let the winning continue I say. That's keeping it real too. ...

MAGA!!!!
    Your life sucks anyway if you dont even have health insurance and bitch about paying a little fine but thats another story. I do agree about tax breaks though, but lets just see how real they are. lol if you dont think illegals are still coming in and borders are "secure". Yeah all of a sudden the mexicans moved out of LA lmao. No race riots? What happened in VA (among other places?

Stocks have been going up for several years now. You do realize that they went up more in Obama's first 12 months than Trumps yes?

Again, keep slurping away. Hopefully you will pull your head out of the sand at some point.

jayfly

Quote Originally Posted by mtofell View Post
    I voted from Trump and still would given another chance. But, I'm probably in the minority of his supporters that would be happy to listen to what Oprah has to say and wouldn't rule out voting for her. By far, the biggest thing that appealed to me about Trump is that he's NOT a politician. All my snowflake Facebook friends are posting shit about how all the living past Presidents hate Trump. That's what sold me on him! Our past Presidents have us 20 Trillion in debt, the world hates us, we have no idea all of the people that are running around in our country, all our manufacturing is done offshore and I could go on and on. What the hell has been so great about everyone that got us to this point?? I agree Trump needs some serious work on his delivery but at least he's making some changes.

Oprah? Sure, why not. Let's hear what she has to say.
    The fact that he is not a politician appealed to me initially as well, until he could not shut his mouth and revealed what a complete buffoon he is. We are still going further in debt, the world hates us even more, we are still losing jobs off shore. What really has changed?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Your life sucks anyway if you dont even have health insurance and bitch about paying a little fine but thats another story. I do agree about tax breaks though, but lets just see how real they are. lol if you dont think illegals are still coming in and borders are "secure". Yeah all of a sudden the mexicans moved out of LA lmao. No race riots? What happened in VA (among other places?

Stocks have been going up for several years now. You do realize that they went up more in Obama's first 12 months than Trumps yes?

Again, keep slurping away. Hopefully you will pull your head out of the sand at some point.
    My life is great and I'm healthy.. I don't want to be forced by your liberal leaders to pay for something I don't want.. I pay out of pocket if I get sick.. I prefer it that way and always have.. Clinics, Emergency, etc.. I'll lay down a credit card with all the Insurance money I've saved by not paying high monthly premiums, Obamacare fines, etc..

Stocks have gone up since Trump took office.. That's a good thing no matter how you wanna spin it..

Trump - Enjoy the ride even though you hate the driver....

Lastly I'm sorry your girl Hillary lost I know that still stings a bit...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-09-18 at 05:14 PM.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

The fact that he is not a politician appealed to me initially as well, until he could not shut his mouth and revealed what a complete buffoon he is. We are still going further in debt, the world hates us even more, we are still losing jobs off shore. What really has changed?
    Yeah, all good and true points...... this is why I'll listen to Oprah

jayfly

My life is great and I'm healthy.. I don't want to be forced by your liberal leaders to pay for something I don't want.. I pay out of pocket if I get sick.. I prefer it that way and always have.. Clinics, Emergency, etc.. I'll lay down a credit card with all the Insurance money I've saved by not paying high monthly premiums, Obamacare fines, etc..

Stocks have gone up since Trump took office.. That's a good thing no matter how you wanna spin it..

Trump - Enjoy the ride even though you hate the driver....

Lastly I'm sorry your girl Hillary lost I know that still stings a bit...

LMAO, JBIBBY gonna drop down his pre-paid Vi S a with the $1k limit to cover his $80k ER visit when his renter at the used car lot bashes his head in for raising his rent again

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Would be an interesting race....do white women still love her?

First 123 Last