baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Surprised they didn’t fire him for cause to get out of that awful contract. One of highest paid coaches.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21946402/arizona-wildcats-fire-football-coach-rich-rodriguez
    Last edited by baseballstud; 01-02-18 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Add story link

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

get'em outa here

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Was apparently canoodling with an administrative assistant. Arizona investigated, couldn't substantiate the woman's claim, but now that it is 2018, he is guilty before proven innocent. She used the magic words in her lawsuit...... hostile work environment. Adios Rich Rod...... and I'm sure we will soon hear about the alleged impregnated cheerleader at WVU that was kept hush hush during his tenure.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Well deserved. No surprise.
    The surprise was that they hired him in the 1st place.
    Bad coach, worse human being. Look at the players who left Michigan because
    he was a uncouth douchebag.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Was apparently canoodling with an administrative assistant. Arizona investigated, couldn't substantiate the woman's claim, but now that it is 2018, he is guilty before proven innocent. She used the magic words in her lawsuit...... hostile work environment. Adios Rich Rod...... and I'm sure we will soon hear about the alleged impregnated cheerleader at WVU that was kept hush hush during his tenure.
    Good for him.. A man's man
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Well deserved. No surprise.
    The surprise was that they hired him in the 1st place.
    Bad coach, worse human being. Look at the players who left Michigan because
    he was a uncouth douchebag.
    Another fool mouthing off. Rich Rod was 42-31 while at Arizona. The two previous HC's were 55-77. So tell me how bad of a HC he was. Fools should not talk about things they have no knowledge of.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Another fool mouthing off. Rich Rod was 42-31 while at Arizona. The two previous HC's were 55-77. So tell me how bad of a HC he was. Fools should not talk about things they have no knowledge of.
    Another guy who only comprehends numbers and nothing else. The whole "Harbaugh and Hoke have the same records, therefore Harbaugh sucks!" argument. This is what happens when 99% of your arguing ability is nothing more than plucking stats from other sites. And you didn't even do that part right. Again, great job.

Nobody knows what "up" and "down" means anymore I guess.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Ralpie, it is about time I kick your worthless lying arse. I tried to be nice to you, but you are just another dumb phony who loves to lose his arse and then cover up for it. I do not want to hear one f**king word about how much you won this bowl season, because we both know that you did not win jack diddily squat. I mean it. Not one f**king word out of your lying mouth. Do you understand, you dumb fraud. If you want to make something out of this, it would be my pleasure to kick your worthless arse up one wall and down another. IF you do not think I can, try me out. Just make sure to bring your ObamaCare card, because I am sure that is all you have.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Ralpie, it is about time I kick your worthless lying arse. I tried to be nice to you, but you are just another dumb phony who loves to lose his arse and then cover up for it. I do not want to hear one f**king word about how much you won this bowl season, because we both know that you did not win jack diddily squat. I mean it. Not one f**king word out of your lying mouth. Do you understand, you dumb fraud. If you want to make something out of this, it would be my pleasure to kick your worthless arse up one wall and down another. IF you do not think I can, try me out. Just make sure to bring your ObamaCare card, because I am sure that is all you have.
    You are all talk baby rapist. Think you said you were going to sue me and kill me in your last pm. Still waiting. Maybe you are too busy trying to bang your grandson in the ass again.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Wow. That sure escalated quickly.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Football season ending everybody getting withdrawal symptoms already.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

One minute Rich Rod is getting fired and the next minute a baby is getting raped
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

thank god him and his vag running system done.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

not sure why they would hire him for his background and rep

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Speaking of fools, you should at least get the numbers correct if you're going to try and use them to validate some idiotic point of yours. Rich Rodriguez was 43-35 at Arizona. In addition, he was a woeful 24-31 vs fellow Pac 12 conference foes, and 8-18 vs top #25 ranked teams.

However, Rich Rod did beat FCS foes Northern Arizona 3 times,UTSA 3 times, UNLV twice,Nevada twice,South Carolina State, Grambling, UTEP, Hawaii,and an OT win at home vs Toledo.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Most of these rape cases are simply a girl using her pucie to advance herself the "Old Fashion Way". The guy gets done using the girl for what she is good for "Pucie" and no longer wants anything to do with her. She gets salty and kunt like, we all know they have that in them! They ruin the guys career. SO, my suggestion is RAPE the fockn bitch! Pull her down by the head of the hair take the pucie and leave her in a pile of broken bones and blood. THEN, these kunts will understand what RAPE really is! Fock em! Fock em Hard!

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Most of these rape cases are simply a girl using her pucie to advance herself the "Old Fashion Way". The guy gets done using the girl for what she is good for "Pucie" and no longer wants anything to do with her. She gets salty and kunt like, we all know they have that in them! They ruin the guys career. SO, my suggestion is RAPE the fockn bitch! Pull her down by the head of the hair take the pucie and leave her in a pile of broken bones and blood. THEN, these kunts will understand what RAPE really is! Fock em! Fock em Hard!
    I really hope you're just a troll and you don't actually believe any of the garbage you post.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I really hope you're just a troll and you don't actually believe any of the garbage you post.
    Maybe he has a different interpretation of ....!

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    One minute Rich Rod is getting fired and the next minute a baby is getting raped
    At this point I wish Arizona would've kept him.....and given him a raise. Just for the sake of society.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Les Miles may have the inside track here. Brother. How bad is the State of Arizona. First, Arizona State hiring the Preacher, who was always worthless as a HC, and now Arizona showing interest in Les Miles. Pathetic.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

bigdaddyqh is a convicted pedo. I have access to the court documents. What he did to his kids and grandkids is beyond disgusting.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    bigdaddyqh is a convicted pedo. I have access to the court documents. What he did to his kids and grandkids is beyond disgusting.
    Hmmmm? Is it possible you're just cat-fighting with him and are lashing out.....?

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Not trolling just sick of everyone giving in to every single one of these accusations. If you think for a minute half of em are NOT liars you are an idiot. Rape and getting a few cat calls are 2 completely different things. Was a guard in a Sex Offender Unit. I know rape much better then the average person. Next to zero of the cases made public lately qualifies for what used to be considered rape. Take a few of these vindictive kunts to a shelter and let them hear real true rape cases. They are taking away others freedoms by using these accusations as a weapon towards men. Just tied of people that suck and having no consequences. Fock these kunts 90% are crazy as bat shyt. Can't allow them to have that kind of power.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post

maggiethebestdog

Was Big Daddy in your cell unit???

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Bye bye he wasn’t that good anyways

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Raped in the a$$hole to boot.

Would we really expect anything less from Kibbles and Gritz? Nope.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Hmmmm? Is it possible you're just cat-fighting with him and are lashing out.....?
    Nope. Guy raped his kids and grandkids.

Now kindly mind your business buttplug.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Raped in the a$$hole to boot.

Would we really expect anything less from Kibbles and Gritz? Nope.
    How many money shots has your sister taken so far today?

o/u is 38.5 with ov-125

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Was Big Daddy in your cell unit???
    Never been to prison and don’t plan on it.

Ps your wife Maggie has 8 nipples

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Never been to prison and don’t plan on it.

Ps your wife Maggie has 8 nipples
    Replying to Zinister, who said he was a prison guard in a sex unit

Also, I would kill to find a woman with 8 nipples