thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmfao, I must say I'm mildly impressed - I thought these maggots wouldn't bother to troll me now that Philly guy isn't directing them.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Lol, douche bag broke dik. You'll be a loser soon enough just like you were on pre game.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Lol, douche bag broke dik. You'll be a loser soon enough just like you were on pre game.
    Lol, broke dik,get lost.

juicername

Lol, broke dik loser.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

This guy is the worst handi capper on the board.... lol

thomorino

Lol, broke dik loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    <br>
    <br>
    Lol, trailer trash and a guy who just got caught posting fake lines.

firedawg

Clown goes 1-1-1
    I go 7-2-1
    He talks shit lol

juicername

He's not a handicapper, just mentally handicapped. Please give us some write ups for Sunday Morono!

firedawg

Moroni .... tell us how you went 20-1 in the last week

firedawg

1-1-1 lol

firedawg

1-1-1 you lost again. Or did you forget the juice Moroni

firedawg

My name is Moroni “Matlock” I lose daily and tell everyone I win ... I can’t go pro because I’m buried lol

thomorino

Moroni .... tell us how you went 20-1 in the last week
    1-1-1 lol
    1-1-1 you lost again. Or did you forget the juice Moroni
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>

lol, little twat all my threads have accurate records - go back to posting fake lines.

firedawg

Morino u don’t count juice in one thread. You are fukkin stupid. Get your shine box out bitch

thomorino

Morino u don’t count juice in one thread. You are fukkin stupid. Get your shine box out bitch
    LMFAO, stupid fuk, I track my win-loss record and all my plays are the same unit wise - I've explained this many times, people can see my record by looking at my win-loss record.

firedawg

I can’t interact with this dipshit anymore lol

thomorino

I can’t interact with this dipshit anymore lol
    LMAO broke dik, get lost.

juicername

Morono thinks a 20-20 record is breaking even when betting -110 lines.

Unreal.

thomorino

Morono thinks a 20-20 record is breaking even when betting -110 lines.

Unreal.
    Lmao, broke dik every thread I have is 55% or better except my NBA thread - get lost.

firedawg

1-1-1 - 52%
    I’m no mathematical guy but ok

juicername

I can see Morono "the lawyer" representing himself and arguing his case when suing a sports book that won't pay him.

"But I have a 200-199 record, WHY WON'T THEY PAY ME!!!"

"That's not how it works, you lost all your money as usual ..."

"BUT LOOK AT THE WINNING PERCENTAGE! IT'S POSITIVE!!!!"

thomorino

I can see Morono "the lawyer" representing himself and arguing his case when suing a sports book that won't pay him.

"But I have a 200-199 record, WHY WON'T THEY PAY ME!!!"

"That's not how it works, you lost all your money as usual ..."

"BUT LOOK AT THE WINNING PERCENTAGE! IT'S POSITIVE!!!!"
    Lol broke dik, if you hit 55% and bet -110 or less on your picks you will be up money - that's what I've done in every sport this year except 1.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol broke dik, if you hit 55% and bet -110 or less on your picks you will be up money - that's what I've done in every sport this year except 1.
    This guy is a liar. Plain and simple. He lost everything he had earlier and is now wagering with air. He talks a tough game, but he is nothing more than a mama's girl. A real wimp. People have had their faces rearranged in here for that crap. It is time for this lying piece of caca to get put in his place. Get out of here, you worthless piece of caca.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

lmfao, I must say I'm mildly impressed - I thought these maggots wouldn't bother to troll me now that Philly guy isn't directing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Out of curiosity, where did you get -7? Because when I replied to your thread, the line was Clemson -8... I took NC state +9.5 right before kick, but never even saw -7. It opened at 7.5 at 5D, moved to 8 before eventually hitting 9.5 right before kickoff
    Little buddy a couple things. First, 5 dimes lines are not official lines, they have teaser protection moved in. Second, broke diks who can't spell dont determine when I bet, I bet before I post the game. If you wanted Clemson and couldn't find a 7 during the week its time for a new profession.
    For starters, I was not trolling. Was asking an honest question. I can't understand your issue with that or find my spelling error. Did they not offer vocabulary at Devry school of Law? So you played it at Bookmaker after claiming to bet at TopBet in multiple threads? Ok then. BOL today. You should probably think twice about responding to a simple question with an attack on someones grammar where there is no error. Especially considering you have littered this forum with almost as many spelling errors as you have horrible threads. Once again, all to deflect from clear fraudulence and fake lines/bets. SAD!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

This guy is a liar. Plain and simple. He lost everything he had earlier and is now wagering with air. He talks a tough game, but he is nothing more than a mama's girl. A real wimp. People have had their faces rearranged in here for that crap. It is time for this lying piece of caca to get put in his place. Get out of here, you worthless piece of caca.

For starters, I was not trolling. Was asking an honest question. I can't understand your issue with that or find my spelling error. Did they not offer vocabulary at Devry school of Law? So you played it at Bookmaker after claiming to bet at TopBet in multiple threads? Ok then. BOL today. You should probably think twice about responding to a simple question with an attack on someones grammar where there is no error. Especially considering you have littered this forum with almost as many spelling errors as you have horrible threads. Once again, all to deflect from clear fraudulence and fake lines/bets. SAD!
    lmao, I just showed your post was bullshit and the line was correct, be a man and admit you were wrong. I post records in all my threads - everyone is accurate. You didn't spell multiple words correctly trying to challenge my grammar either.

And as far as betting at topbet, I have 5 offshore accounts, who the bets at only 1 book. I also showed you the line on bookmaker because that is an A book, topbet is not.

Biggie your the dumbet guy on the forum, just go away.
    <br>
    <br>

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

lmao, I just showed your post was bullshit and the line was correct, be a man and admit you were wrong. I post records in all my threads - everyone is accurate. You didn't spell multiple words correctly trying to challenge my grammar either.

And as far as betting at topbet, I have 5 offshore accounts, who the bets at only 1 book. I also showed you the line on bookmaker because that is an A book, topbet is not.

Biggie your the dumbet guy on the forum, just go away.

You didn't prove anything wrong, nor did you answer my question.

Please show me my errors. Ive pointed out multiple inconsistencies and all you have done is attack me with nothing but insults. It is clear to me what you are all about. Also, your posts on October 4th, you claimed one record while leaving two plays off your total. Also have the tweets to prove the inconsistencies... Best part about it is that the loss you tried to cover up is the Seahawks bet when this week you attacked me in another thread stating the Seahawks were trash. Oh the irony......
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-05-17 at 06:33 PM.

thomorino

Please show me my errors. Ive pointed out multiple inconsistencies and all you have done is attack me with nothing but insults. It is clear to me what you are all about. Also, your posts on October 4th, you claimed one record while leaving two plays off your total. Also have the tweets to prove the inconsistencies... Best part about it is that the loss you tried to cover up is the Seahawks bet when this week you attacked me in another thread stating the Seahawks were trash. Oh the irony......
    lol,stupid fuk, I was not on the seahawks and actually bet the Redskins. I went 3-1 this weekend in the NFL and 3-1 in college. Everyone knows the Clemson line was at 7 all week, I haven't posted a single incorrect line and have no incorrect records.

Desc : 174455 - Football - Seattle Seahawks vs Washington Redskins / Game / Point spread / Washington Redskins +8.5 -115

thomorino

lmfao, I haven't tweeted an NFL pick in months - what are you talking about.

firedawg

Train wreck

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

lmfao, I haven't tweeted an NFL pick in months - what are you talking about.
    Well, you deleted them the second I mentioned it to you. I have the screen shots showing the inconsistencies but luckily for you sbr doesn't let me post that stuff so I guess you win again. 3-1 after magically posting 2 losers and your magic record gets bolstered some more. Done with this clown. He's a fraud, and bad at trying to clean it up. You can say whatever you want, i win some, I lose some, at least I'm not on the Internet lying about my record like you.

thomorino

Well, you deleted them the second I mentioned it to you. I have the screen shots showing the inconsistencies but luckily for you sbr doesn't let me post that stuff so I guess you win again. 3-1 after magically posting 2 losers and your magic record gets bolstered some more. Done with this clown. He's a fraud, and bad at trying to clean it up. You can say whatever you want, i win some, I lose some, at least I'm not on the Internet lying about my record like you.
    Lol, , I don't have any inconsistencies and you aren't looking at my twitter account. I don't delete tweets. By the way you are so concerned with my record, what was yours today.

thomorino

Train wreck
    LMAO, broke dik, I 'm 58% in the NFL.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, , I don't have any inconsistencies and you aren't looking at my twitter account. I don't delete tweets. By the way you are so concerned with my record, what was yours today.
    Had a losing day. Not afraid to say it but I don't see how that makes you any less of a fraud. Funny how you were on Washington but left that off your picks. Even went as far as to post some props yet left that one off but magically produce a ticket AFTER the game for another winner. It's painfully obvious what's going on here. Take care, just another sbr fraud. I'm sure It was someone else posting those plays on the account calling people "little guy"

thomorino

Had a losing day. Not afraid to say it but I don't see how that makes you any less of a fraud. Funny how you were on Washington but left that off your picks. Even went as far as to post some props yet left that one off but magically produce a ticket AFTER the game for another winner. It's painfully obvious what's going on here. Take care, just another sbr fraud. I'm sure It was someone else posting those plays on the account calling people "little guy"
    Lol, little guy I must admit I am amused by you thinking I have some mysterious twitter account that posts plays.I don't keep track of player props in my official pick thread,even though I won those bets. I said before the game started I wouldn't include those picks in my record. As far as posting tickets after the game I, like everyone else, have bets that I make that I don't post online. I was on the Giants and Bengals moneyline, losers,Ravens spread and Washington spread, winners. I only mentioned and posted the Washington ticket since you brought it up.

One thing I don't understand about your theory that I have have a mysterious twitter account that gives out plays that are opposite of the ones I'm posting here is that since all my bets are 1 unit for the purpose of my records why would I do that - it would just make me go 50-50 long-term.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, little guy I must admit I am amused by you thinking I have some mysterious twitter account that posts plays.I don't keep track of player props in my official pick thread,even though I won those bets. I said before the game started I wouldn't include those picks in my record. As far as posting tickets after the game I, like everyone else, have bets that I make that I don't post online. I was on the Giants and Bengals moneyline, losers,Ravens spread and Washington spread, winners. I only mentioned and posted the Washington ticket since you brought it up.

One thing I don't understand about your theory that I have have a mysterious twitter account that gives out plays that are opposite of the ones I'm posting here is that since all my bets are 1 unit for the purpose of my records why would I do that - it would just make me go 50-50 long-term.
    Not a theory, on 10/4, you posted plays on there. Posted the same plays on here. More plays on there than are on here and you claimed a winning week on here when the plays you posted on there showed a .500 record at best. You keep saying things like "little guy" and "dumfuk" (your words, not mine) when all I ask for is some clarification. Don't really understand why you are posting a thread with a bunch of picks and then come back in your last post with about 4 more that you decided to leave off. It's a tad deceiving and I think we both know why you do it. Take care, I have the right to my opinion and I'll hold that reservation as I please. BOL
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-06-17 at 01:21 AM.

First 123456 Last