chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i'm horrible

take the free money by fading me.

Indiana -6 Not sure that this was the year that tegray thought he would have by returning. Lost a bet to my elder boys saying that ramsey was to short to play college ball. He was a better basketball player than football but his dad is a head coach. Now maryland beat the shit out of texas first game of the year but has been up and down. Indiana gave o.s.u all they wanted for a half and I think indiana is going to beat the hell out of maryland

lousiville -3 yes it is down to 2.5 but My lines will be what i bet them at. I would rather watch a drunken lkid video than watch this team play then watch this team play. Yes their coach sucks but is this team bad enough to lose as a road favorite again? I think they win by a td. I'm just afraid that after they win louisville kid may make another vid of him tring to dance. Hey kid your prime is gone. If you wanna do a video how about going down to deja vu and get us some shots. Go down and tell jeff ruby that he was an ass when he was roaming colerain's sideline

mich -24.5 hell every one beats the hell out of rutgers

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louisville is pretty shitty.

No pass rush

Soft defenders

No offensive line

No difference makers at receiver

I have Louisville ML

I was waiting for it to cash before I leave but it's 14-3

They're toast. End of first qtr
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave teaserpleaser 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

everyone is pal

do not fee bad