Betpoints: 5652

Week 4 College Football

1 Unit
    Florida -2.5
    Idaho +4

.5 units
    Utah -3.5
    Duke -2.5

Missed the boat on a few games. Will probably add 4 to 6 more. Waiting to see what some of these lines move to.

ytd
    20-5-1 +11.1u

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too early

Anxious bettors rarely win

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Love the Florida boss
    Got mine at -2

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11930

I like Florida too. I'm thinking the line may drop to -1.

I've already slammed Moo State +6.5 and it's down to +5. I like MSU straight up.

I'm also riding Vandy +18.5. I love the Dore's in this spot at home. Vandy's defense is very underrated and Bama will be looking ahead to Ole Miss, even though they suck this year. OM has given Bama fits the last 3 years and there's talk that that game is OM's superbowl. Bama kids hear that and stop paying attention to the game ahead, even with Saban at the wheel.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Put on your boots. The B.S. is getting thick in here. First, what is this crap about Alabama looking ahead to a game at home against a team that lost to CAL? Get serious. I guarantee you that 'Bama is NOT looking ahead to next week. By the way Mac, they do NOT play a Superbowl in College. That is just so much caca. Now I also agree that Vandy may be able to score enough points to cover, but that may be up to Saban more than Vandy. I hope you are right. Next, Florida has lost two more starters on defense and will not be getting back any of their suspended idiots. They have been a very lucky team and it is just a matter of time before that luck runs out.

Dane, you are off to a great start, but your plays this week are really questionable. Idaho +4 at South Alabama? Why? A nothing game. Duke -2.5 in Chapel Hill where they are 1-4 in their last 5 efforts? Utah -3 1/2 At Arizona on a Friday Night? Utah is 1-4 ATS against the 'Cats? You are really pushing the button this week. Now it certainly is possible that you continue your hot streak and win them all. I hope you do, because I have not played any of those games.

What I find hard to believe is that you guys missed the most obvious play on the board. You two seem to think that Florida is going to have an easy time with Kentucky. We know that Florida has no offense at all. NONE. So for you two to win your wager, the game has to go UNDER 44. Florida has scored 43 points in two games and their defense has scored 21 of those. Kentucky is averaging about 24.5 points per game against the likes of Southern Miss and Eastern Kentucky. I think that it is hysterical that Kentucky wins if the keep the Florida DEFENSE off the board. I thought you would be all over this total. GL.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

good plays

Mac4Lyfe

Florida offense might have found something in that 4th quarter. They put up 20 points on a much better defense than Kentucky. UK's DB's are bad, their Dline is decent but UF should be able to move through the air. UF's run defense is questionable and UK has a guy that can break away. I would lean Over but you never really know what to expect with both these offenses. UF just seems to play well against UK even when both teams looked equal. For that reason alone, I'm on Florida. UF just does not lose to UK in football. Doesn't matter where they play. I expect a lot of Gator fans at this game as well.

You are nuts if you don't think young guys do not get hyped up for the biggest game on their schedule. Bama is most teams Superbowl. You don't have to get Vandy guys attention this week. On the other hand, it is very difficult for Bama players to get up for Vandy. It's Vandy. Who gives a shit? Until they're in a dog fight, the focus just is hard to be there. Saban is very smart, he knows this, which is why he'll do everything possible to have his guys ready. But human nature may have his kids overlook Vandy, especially with OM on deck.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Dane, you are off to a great start, but your plays this week are really questionable. Idaho +4 at South Alabama? Why? A nothing game. Duke -2.5 in Chapel Hill where they are 1-4 in their last 5 efforts? Utah -3 1/2 At Arizona on a Friday Night? Utah is 1-4 ATS against the 'Cats? You are really pushing the button this week. Now it certainly is possible that you continue your hot streak and win them all. I hope you do, because I have not played any of those games.
    What I find hard to believe is that you guys missed the most obvious play on the board. You two seem to think that Florida is going to have an easy time with Kentucky. We know that Florida has no offense at all. NONE. So for you two to win your wager, the game has to go UNDER 44. Florida has scored 43 points in two games and their defense has scored 21 of those. Kentucky is averaging about 24.5 points per game against the likes of Southern Miss and Eastern Kentucky. I think that it is hysterical that Kentucky wins if the keep the Florida DEFENSE off the board. I thought you would be all over this total. GL.
    Could certainly be right about Florida. Having doubts about them now...but had doubts about Clemson last week too. Overall talent wise, they are just better than Kentucky. I worry about them continuing to lose players. Eventually that will catch up with them depth wise. It may not be this week, but it will be soon. The offense should improve as the season goes on. There's only one way to go. Kentucky I'm still not sold on. They squeaked by Southern Miss and Eastern Kentucky played a tough game against them and UK was able to "pull away" in the 4th. South Carolina lost their best player and never could get going.

As far as Mississippi State goes, if that game somehow gets below 4, I'll take Georgia. Really tough spot for the brown bulldogs coming off a big win vs LSU, everyone giving them love, and Auburn on deck next week.

Good luck with your plays this week

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7210

Good luck Dane.

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I am looking at Idaho @ South Alabama.... im guessing this game could be close, points will come in handy... but maybe it looks like you are rolling the dice here. what do you see?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

That's a STRONG record.

You should be up more $ on the year though but I guess you pretty much flat bet for he most part?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    That's a STRONG record.
    You should be up more $ on the year though but I guess you pretty much flat bet for he most part?
    Dane knows his shit...

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

That's a STRONG record.

its a marathon. he's in it for the long haul...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

That's a STRONG record.

Have a few unit bets and .5 unit bets. Record on half unit bets has been better. I guess it'd make more sense to go 1u & 2u instead. I may recalibrate on a rainy day.
    Good luck this week wizzle

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Idaho bet is a GREAT bet. I'm on that as well.

Idaho ML will get a look from me perhaps tomorrow also.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

That's a STRONG record.

Prob from taking -500 fsu ml's.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Have a few unit bets and .5 unit bets. Record on half unit bets has been better. I guess it'd make more sense to go 1u & 2u instead. I may recalibrate on a rainy day.
    Good luck this week wizzle
    You too man. Like your Dawgs a lot this week.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Adding more.

1 Unit
    Florida -2.5
    Idaho +4
    Akron +15.5
    Michigan -10

.5 units
    Utah -3.5
    Duke -2.5
    TCU +13
    Boise UVA Under 53 (52 now would still take it)
    Wake Forest/SMU ML Parlay (+110)

Also looking at Cal, Georgia, Washington, Notre Dame, Navy, UCF, UCLA. This may be it though.

Good luck this week all

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Adding .5 units
    Tulsa -12

1 unit
    Notre Dame -3

might degen at some of the leans above, but this is probably it. GL today everyone

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Tailed your Idaho +3.5, Duke ml, and Akron -10 plays. Duke cashed. Idaho delayed by lightning. but currently tied with about 7 min left in 4th, Akron down by 4 in 1st Q. Great calls man thank you.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Wired now so I’m Adding a late night degen Wyom Hawaii over 54.5 for .5 units

Mac4Lyfe

Tailing. Let's cash this bitch.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Have to stop doing totals
    Week
    9-3 Wyoming pending +3.9u

ytd

29-8-1. +15u

Mac4Lyfe

Overtime has given us life. Wyoming just scored, now we need the Rainbows to match with a TD and we have the over. Come on Hawaii.

Mac4Lyfe

Fukking interception to kill the Over. Dammit.