I also have Mark Ingram...

Petersen won't last long
    isnt Ingram the starter

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Agree. Indiana will play a tough first half, but fade out in the 2nd half. Ohio State will come on strong. Indiana is a 6-6 type team. Ohio State is a 15-0 type team.
    And it came to pass.....

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    bigdaddy's system is to bet huge road fave ml's in CFB. Straight bets, not parlays. He made a thread about it and he was serious.
    And who is laughing now smart arse? Who correctly predicted what would happen in the game, and who completely blew it? Finally, who won and who lost, as usual? You amateurs are pathetic at times.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

And who is laughing now smart arse? Who correctly predicted what would happen in the game, and who completely blew it? Finally, who won and who lost, as usual? You amateurs are pathetic at times.
    Is there a post where you officially bet OSU last night??? You come into every game thread with your opinions but never commit to a bet. Then after the games you only come back to the few you were somewhat accurate on and gloat. I wrote a post predicting OSU to cover as well. Unlike you, I even bet it. I also don't come back and tell someone they made an amateur pick because they lost. He had the balls to commit to a pick in a thread. I have never seen you commit to anything except being a dick.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    is there a post where you officially bet osu last night??? You come into every game thread with your opinions but never commit to a bet. Then after the games you only come back to the few you were somewhat accurate on and gloat. I wrote a post predicting osu to cover as well. Unlike you, i even bet it. i also don't come back and tell someone they made an amateur pick because they lost. He had the balls to commit to a pick in a thread. i have never seen you commit to anything except being a dick.
    this!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

And it came to pass.....

link please to where you said you laid the 21 pts ... Thanks
    Points Awarded:

boneheaded1 gave Sam Odom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

the -10 at half was a steal....

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

And it came to pass.....

Come on man. You can't quote yourself.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    link please to where you said you laid the 21 pts ... Thanks

sammy believe he mentioned that if he were going to make a play it would have been in Indiana 1st half. Don't think an actual wager was ever mentioned though

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    sammy believe he mentioned that if he were going to make a play it would have been in Indiana 1st half. Don't think an actual wager was ever mentioned though
    He did say OSU would pull away in the 2nd half. So did everyone who posted leaning to OSU. The point is he posts like that in every thread about games and is usually wrong. Then he cherry picks the few he is somewhat accurate on and brags about how great he is while never committing to a bet. I don't commit to bets because I could only post 3 out of 10 bets which isn't very accurate. We all know how hard this is. If someone commits to a pick and loses that doesn't mean they suck. Actually, it was touch and go all game. You notice he never comes back to the majority of threads he is in because he was wrong.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    what's the obsession with trying to win it back?

you must be able to take a loss in stride and avoid that manic chasing mindset if you want to be a winning gambler

today is a new day, do not panic and make foolish decisions like you did with the 4th pick in the draft

Up 7-5-2 in threesome...

Birdied double carry over on 18. Finish 13-5-2

Got it all back and then some
    2nd fantasy draft on tap feelin hot

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i feel like indiana backers were "correct" but lost... i won but was wrong in my thinking/analysis.

one thing though to always keep in mind is that the top 6-7 perennial powerhouse teams can score really fast at times. although that wasn't a huge part of my thinking in taking ohio state. last year i think louisville was tied in the second half and won by 30 or 40 - not a perennial powerhouse but you get the idea.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i feel like indiana backers were "correct" but lost... i won but was wrong in my thinking/analysis.

one thing though to always keep in mind is that the top 6-7 perennial powerhouse teams can score really fast at times. although that wasn't a huge part of my thinking in taking ohio state. last year i think louisville was tied in the second half and won by 30 or 40 - not a perennial powerhouse but you get the idea.
    Yea it is depth of talent. As eddy munny and others said. They are liable to pull away. And they did

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Yea it is depth of talent. As eddy munny and others said. They are liable to pull away. And they did
    yup, i was a season ticket holder/alumni donator for a horrible small college program who had a reasonable number of decent players. always reasonably competitive until about halfway through 2nd quarter, then you'd have to make some rest substitutions on defense and it was completely downhill from that moment. my program had 15-20 good players, the opposition have 30+

First ... 2345