BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Will Sumlin Survive the Week?

Not many A&M fans are pleased with the performance of Kevin Sumlin and his Aggie team last night. This is nothing new. I have been one of the biggest critics of Mr. 8-5 for some time now. I was also a critic of Charlie Strong, who finally got fired and is now trying to ruin a program at USF. Some Liberal idiots in here said I was a racist. Well if that is true, I guess I have some pretty good company. Attorney and Texas A&M Regent Anthony Buzbee posted this statement after last nights loss: "But tonight I am very disappointed and I have to say this. Kevin Sumlin was out-coached tonight, which isn't new. He recruits well, but can't coach the big games, or the close games. Our players were better tonight. Our players were more talented tonight. But our coaches were dominated on national TV, yet again. I'm only one vote on the Board of Regents but when the time comes my vote will be that Kevin Sumlin needs to GO." The statement went on to say that Sumlin was arrogant and mishandled many problems within the team. His arrogance also forced many good recruits to leave A&M. Kind of reminds you of Charlie Strong, doesn't it?

Texas A&M is going to have enough problems ahead of it competing in the SEC West and having to play the likes of Alabama, Auburn, and LSU on a yearly basis. They have no chance of winningthe division with Sumlin running the show. They have two choices. Sacrifice the rest of the season and keep Simlin, or get rid of him now, while they have two patsy games ahead of them, and give a new interim Head Coach a shot. Where are all of my Liberal friends now?

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I am NOT racist. I have said this guy has talent yearly. He only wins because of the talent disparity. He can't coach or find a coach to coach for him. This defense is, has and always will be terrible until they get someone that CAN coach. The "ONLY" reason he is still a HC is because he is BLACK. Fire his Sorry azz! He cost me money for the last time. I knew his team had the edge. I turned it off and watched WV/VT game. WV signed their HC to an extension? Really? He is white. Maybe WV is keeping him because he is White. I don't know but, the college game of football at the NCAA level is a joke. From Universities allowing kids to play that can't read, to coaching like some Pee Wee coach that has his kid at QB, to the players that won't put a hit on another player all year long but still starts every game and never leaves the field. The D-Coor rush 3 or 4 sit back and try to cover WR's and get picked apart for 4 fockn quarters. 100 point games are a weekly event. 70 point games are a dime a dozen. I have been cleaning up on Overs. I will NOT bet a team until the Overs are fruitless. Can't believe Vegas has NOT pushed these totals up 5-10 points on these teams that have shown NO signs of a defense in the last 5 years. They recruit Offense and what's left is put on defense. The OSU/Indy game had 4 possessions in less then 2 1/2 minutes Thursday. These teams are running 100 offensive plays in a game. Come on MAN! Hope Vegas keeps sleeping at the wheel on the Totals. Sticking with the OVERS till I have a losing week. When you have A&M at Pick em on the last leg of a teaser and lose that game it makes you realize how bad the game has become. GL