It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

What Carter lost 30 for 30

Pretty good.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Agreed. Insane amount of talent wasted in that group of players...

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Great thread

Agreed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all the same meaning all good

no surprises

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Have it on DVR, haven't watched it yet..

30 for 30's are the best.. Don't think I've ever seen an episode I never liked.. Some are better then others though..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I knew they got stripped of their championship... had no idea about the other stuff..... great 30 for 30

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

whens the nature boy's?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Very good one. Lots of different sides interviewed...not a lot of preaching. Glad those guys were able to rehabilitate themselves and get back on a good path. It's an interesting look into how a community can influence its citizens and the perceptions of outsiders.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I had never heard of them before. I guess I have to watch Friday night lights now

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I had never heard of them before. I guess I have to watch Friday night lights now
    You should, great movie.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Punk kids.. Wasted talent.. You point guns and commit armed robberies you should go to jail.. They got what they deserved..

That was the day of NWA gangsta rap songs as one kid said.. Got them pumped up to commit the robberies.. Lyrics were bad and I'm sure those gangsta songs did have influence.. Just like Tony Montana and the Scarface movie has influence on drug dealers.. I get it..

Parents should have kept a tighter leash on them. Bunch of those kids would have been millionaires if they stuck the course.. Greed got the best of them... Sad...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Punk kids.. Wasted talent.. You point guns and commit armed robberies you should go to jail.. They got what they deserved..

That was the day of NWA gangsta rap songs as one kid said.. Got them pumped up to commit the robberies.. Lyrics were bad and I'm sure those gangsta songs did have influence.. Just like Tony Montana and the Scarface movie has influence on drug dealers.. I get it..

Parents should have kept a tighter leash on them. Bunch of those kids would have been millionaires if they stuck the course.. Greed got the best of them... Sad...
    The thing that was the most stunning was that they all seemed to come from good homes with good families. The kicker for me was that the only one that got a degree was a laborer. Double penetrate. All the others have cushy indoor jobs and no degree, he has a degree and is throwing shit like a minimum waged worker. Life just is not what we think it will be. Punks get the promotion and the hard workers get to stay in one place. DAmn

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    The thing that was the most stunning was that they all seemed to come from good homes with good families. The kicker for me was that the only one that got a degree was a laborer. Double penetrate. All the others have cushy indoor jobs and no degree, he has a degree and is throwing shit like a minimum waged worker. Life just is not what we think it will be. Punks get the promotion and the hard workers get to stay in one place. DAmn
    Well they all seemed academically challenged, not very bright kids to begin with. They got all the fame early on and no money..

Did they come from good homes? I question that because even wild teens don't go around with loaded guns and masks and start robbing places.. One kid even kicked the manager in the balls on the way out.. Total gangsta...

They were all getting football scholarships and really had everything going for them.. Just mind boggling and just really stupid these kids would do that.. Parents must of saw the cash rolling in or signs.. They all were still living at home.. Parents failed in my opinion..