BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Wake Up People

It is hard to believe that people in here have such a poor understanding of bowl games. Let's look at what you are dealing with. There will be 12 bowl games played by the end of the day. Of the 24 teams involved, 2 are from one Power 5 Conference (the Pac 12) and the rest are from the Mickey Mouse 6 conferences. These are crappy teams from crappy conferences. The only two obvious winners were from the Pac 12. Neither game was as close as the final score indicated.

Why do you amateurs even bother to get involved with games that feature teams that you have no clue about? Are you that desperate? Do any of you really think you are going to make any money with these wagers? Do you have to wager on every game on Television? Do you even wager when you say you do. You guys get caught in so many lies that it is really pathetic. Most of you are air bettors. You just want to try and impress someone. What you do not realize is that the people who you are trying to impress are just as bad as you. This is great. The poor slob trying to impress another poor slob with a one dollar bill.

Stop your whining about coaching calls, officiating, and everything else you know-nothings whine about. Just watch the game and leave it at that. Remember you clowns ARE "Joe Pub" so do not try to figure out what the Vegas line makers are doing. Like myself, they have forgotten more than you guys will ever know. Get real people. My grand kids are more mature than some of you crybabies.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeeFree

AceChampion
    AceChampion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3122

Give us a winner, daddy

snip3r2006
    snip3r2006's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It is hard to believe that people in here have such a poor understanding of bowl games. Let's look at what you are dealing with. There will be 12 bowl games played by the end of the day. Of the 24 teams involved, 2 are from one Power 5 Conference (the Pac 12) and the rest are from the Mickey Mouse 6 conferences. These are crappy teams from crappy conferences. The only two obvious winners were from the Pac 12. Neither game was as close as the final score indicated.

Why do you amateurs even bother to get involved with games that feature teams that you have no clue about? Are you that desperate? Do any of you really think you are going to make any money with these wagers? Do you have to wager on every game on Television? Do you even wager when you say you do. You guys get caught in so many lies that it is really pathetic. Most of you are air bettors. You just want to try and impress someone. What you do not realize is that the people who you are trying to impress are just as bad as you. This is great. The poor slob trying to impress another poor slob with a one dollar bill.

Stop your whining about coaching calls, officiating, and everything else you know-nothings whine about. Just watch the game and leave it at that. Remember you clowns ARE "Joe Pub" so do not try to figure out what the Vegas line makers are doing. Like myself, they have forgotten more than you guys will ever know. Get real people. My grand kids are more mature than some of you crybabies.

bla bla bla ...

up 1320€ on bowls ... u??? lol... 20$???

oh wait ... u watch out for the -700 Favs to cash

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Settle down, Barry. You are out of control lately

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

It is hard to believe that people in here have such a poor understanding of bowl games. Let's look at what you are dealing with. There will be 12 bowl games played by the end of the day. Of the 24 teams involved, 2 are from one Power 5 Conference (the Pac 12) and the rest are from the Mickey Mouse 6 conferences. These are crappy teams from crappy conferences. The only two obvious winners were from the Pac 12. Neither game was as close as the final score indicated

ARROGANT!!!!!!

snip3r2006

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Get Out of My Yard!!!! Senility is taking its toll.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    Probably not the same guy, I hear in the states BigdaddyQH is a pretty common name, kinda like John...I could be wrong though.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Probably not the same guy, I hear in the states BigdaddyQH is a pretty common name, kinda like John...I could be wrong though.
    lmao

Buffalo Nickle

Grandma should not let BigDaddy watch Fox News and play on the computer at the same time. It just makes him angry and he just start yelling at imaginary people.

Justfollow
    Justfollow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Give us a winner for Christmas Daddy!!!!

10 dollars on sdsu or Cincinnati?

Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

terrortwylight
    Get Action
    terrortwylight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Wow. Projecting much?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Hahaha, BigDaddyHQ tried to invade my thread and talk smack --- and promptly left when he realized I was hot, still am, 7-2 since I made it and 3 in a row.

What a bish

BeeFree
    BeeFree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 991

daddy-o ur wife said take out the trash actually she was mumbling it while i was drill her pie hole

Ebe
    28-1

missile launched

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

What would your grandkids think if they knew their grandfather was one of the biggest trolls on the Internet and is hated by so many people? It's a shame you are what you are here. You seem like a decent person...very knowledgable about college football, particularly west coast teams. You could spend your last years on Earth being an asset to others, but choose to troll and berate people instead. I guess I'll never understand it. Fine line between telling it how it is and trolling. GL this bowl season.
    Points Awarded:

terrortwylight gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ebe
    28-1

The truth is to some degree he is correct tho

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Ebe View Post
    The truth is to some degree he is correct tho

He's actually a smart guy. Needs to work on his delivery

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    What would your grandkids think if they knew their grandfather was one of the biggest trolls on the Internet and is hated by so many people? It's a shame you are what you are here. You seem like a decent person...very knowledgable about college football, particularly west coast teams. You could spend your last years on Earth being an asset to others, but choose to troll and berate people instead. I guess I'll never understand it. Fine line between telling it how it is and trolling. GL this bowl season.
    I have a feeling the grandkids have heard a few rants. I'm sure he is going to be told several times about how he is ruining Christmas by yelling at the TV.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

I'm up 425, and if I was down 425 I'd still bet every remaining bowl game because it's fun and I can afford it. Don't tell me what to do with my money, dad. I just dropped 2k on car repairs today, I'm still playing with my first 250 bucks I deposited into 5Dimes 6 months ago. I got my espn app open every day and am loving these shitty bowl games with a little action on them.

You'll never hear me bitch about losing money on a Bowling Green game... but those that do, let them say whatever they want. Take a deep breath and calm the fukk down.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Hilariously fitting that the person who sides with BigDaddy and nominates his post is BeeFree. The certified forum crazy person.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Daddy is funny to me love reading his posts, only gripe I have is that with all the ranting he will never give his opinion on a -110 side to save his life.

terrortwylight
    Get Action

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Daddy is funny to me love reading his posts, only gripe I have is that with all the ranting he will never give his opinion on a -110 side to save his life.
    Well, he's a very extraordinary man. He just doesn't have time to deal with ordinary lines.

When you're betting $0.36 USD per game, things get a little out of control sometimes.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post
    Well, he's a very extraordinary man. He just doesn't have time to deal with ordinary lines.

When you're betting $0.36 USD per game, things get a little out of control sometimes.
    Bodied! Game over.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by terrortwylight View Post

lmao!!!

snip3r2006

Quote Originally Posted by snip3r2006 View Post
    bla bla bla ...

up 1320€ on bowls ... u??? lol... 20$???

oh wait ... u watch out for the -700 Favs to cash
    up1890€ on bowls (8-1) ... u?? still waiting for real bowl games???

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

He was the same way across the street too. Hilarious, but seriously, anyone who did bet Cincy had no idea how to cap. That was the easiest game on the board.