Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

How the hell do some of these coaches have jobs - Syracuse

This Syracuse coach is fukking moron. They have a first and goal with 1 minute to go in the half with 3 timeouts and this stupid bitch calls timeout. They then score on the next play and leave FSU 54 seconds on the clock. Why the fukk don't you let the clock run down to about 20 seconds. Who in their right minds call a timeout?

They then squib kick the kickoff and FSU gets the ball at their 40 yard line. Suffice it to say FSU drives the field and scores a TD with about 5 seconds in the half.

That stupid shit cost me 5 C-notes. I could kick that bitches ass right now. Mutherfukker deserves to be fired on the spot.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Agree Mac. I see this all the time. Clock management and coaching leaves a lot to be desired. Bad beat bro.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

just dont bet on northeast programs man. rutgers, boston college, maryland, syracuse....college football culture isnt as big as it is out west or down south.

Mac4Lyfe

Add Duke's coach Cutcliffe to the bonehead of the week list. Up 3 points with 6 seconds left and you kick the ball off and they do a 8 lateral play and score the winning TD. Kicked the damn ball out of bounds or kick it onsides but never give a team a chance to run the damn ball back. What an awful bad beat for Duke backers. Luckily I won the 2nd half bet.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Add Duke's coach Cutcliffe to the bonehead of the week list. Up 3 points with 6 seconds left and you kick the ball off and they do a 8 lateral play and score the winning TD. Kicked the damn ball out of bounds or kick it onsides but never give a team a chance to run the damn ball back. What an awful bad beat for Duke backers. Luckily I won the 2nd half bet.
    Onside kicks can be returned. Jason Sehorn did it for the Giants once in the playoffs and cost me a shitload of money. And kicking it out of bounds is a "bonehead" idea. They'll just make you re-kick from five yards farther back.

Mac4Lyfe

Nope, you either take the ball where the ball went out of bounds or at the 40 yard line.

How many times do you see an onside kick returned for a TD? 1 out of hundreds of thousands of attempts? No way is Miami ready for an onside kick in that situation. You burn the clock, maybe end the game but possibly get the ball. If you don't feel good about it, just kick the ball out of bounds. This aint rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    Onside kicks can be returned. Jason Sehorn did it for the Giants once in the playoffs and cost me a shitload of money. And kicking it out of bounds is a "bonehead" idea. They'll just make you re-kick from five yards farther back.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Nope, you either take the ball where the ball went out of bounds or at the 40 yard line.
    Wrong. You don't know the rules, and you're criticizing coaches for not knowing what they're doing? Hilarious.

The receiving team has three penalties they can choose from, one of which is a five-yard penalty and re-kick.